Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 18, 2008 11:09 PM

May 2008
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/970779/which-seishirou-are-you

I got
You're the Real Seishirou in Tokyo Babylon. This is you without the genki veterinarian mask. In reality, you're really scary and extrememly possessive of your Subaru-kun. Following anime bishounen rules, you are as sexy as you are evil. You kill Hokuto and you scar Subaru for life. Go you. You're a possessive bastard and we love you.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 24, 2008 2:06 AM

Sep 2007
I got
You're teenage Seishirou! Your existence is a mystery to the young boy you made a bet with, as you may have been just a strange reoccuring dream, but the fans all know you're real! You like scaring little kids then making bets with them :D
Nov 24, 2008 9:10 AM

Nov 2008
I got
You are Dying Seishirou.
Well, you made it this far in the series and you're the first Dragon to die. I don't know whether to congratulate you or cry. You picked a terrible time to admit any feelings or sentiments to the person the fans assume you love, so of course Hokuto-chan and her mallet are going to be waiting for you in the After Life.
By dying, you pretty much passed on the role of Sakurazukamori to Subaru. As bad as it may seem, it's pretty forgivable, because Subaru as an emotionless/apathetic assassin is better than Subaru as a whiny, angsty bitch. Plus you metaphorically live on because your Anti-Anti-Christ pal gives your successor your eye. It's not like you need it...right? Oh well...at least the fans can write fanfics based around this moment.
Nov 25, 2008 3:25 PM

May 2008
I love the image of Hokuto waiting for Seishirou with a mallet. I can see her with angel wings wielding a big mallet!
Nov 26, 2008 5:55 AM

Jun 2007
o0kamichan0o said:
I got
You are Dying Seishirou.

same here, although i prefer Seishirou from the beginning of TB
Feb 5, 2009 5:15 PM

Oct 2008
All option fives have the words dying or dies so I know what that is! I think I only picked one option five, making me:

The real Seishiro. Really? Well I am possessive in ways. XD If I were Seishiro, I wouldn't let anyone touch Subaru.
Apr 8, 2009 11:51 AM

Oct 2008
Got the Genki!Seishirou. Hmm, kinda suits me...I guess? o_0
Oct 4, 2012 7:52 PM

Oct 2012
Lol, I got X!Seishirou.

Here's what it says:

You're X Seishirou. Wow. You're a million times better than you were before, as you have matured in age. You're a condescending bastard to Subaru, opting to call him "Subaru-kun" familiarly. However, you show another side that is almost reminscent of that mask you wore in Tokyo Babylon, as you treat Dark Kamui to ice cream and crepes before you both destroy parts of Tokyo. Subaru really wants a piece of you, as do the fangirls, but probably not in the same way. You assume that you know Subaru's wish, but remember, to assume "makes an ass of u and me".

I lol'd XD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is hotter - Subaru or Seishirou?

ashura - Jul 31, 2007

22 by lady_ribbon »»
Oct 4, 2012 7:42 PM

» Subaru's wedding ring

satinangel - Jan 24, 2009

5 by lady_ribbon »»
Oct 4, 2012 7:35 PM

» another short TB story translated

satinangel - Jun 3, 2009

6 by Mon_Diamond »»
May 24, 2010 8:53 PM

Poll: » Did He Say "I Love You" ?

Dragon_Empress - Aug 19, 2007

24 by Athena »»
May 5, 2010 11:16 AM

» What does Subaru do next?

SpiritualWolf - Feb 7, 2009

5 by ashura »»
Aug 10, 2009 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.