Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 28, 2007 2:34 PM

Apr 2007
The best teacher is Miss Linda (Speech teacher) from P.S. 255 at 154. I also like Miss LoCurto (publications teacher) and Miss Arbisi (Reading teacher) at Queens Occupational Training Center.

The worst teacher is Miss Kathy at Townsend Harris. The paras made my life miserable.

So, who are your best and worst teachers?

Current Avatar: Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 28, 2007 3:14 PM

Jun 2007
My best teacher is Dr. Isaac, the Humanities teacher. He is absolutely brilliant, not to mention just plain fun.

My worst teacher is Mrs. Hicks for Rhetoric. She's mean--plain and simple. And she tears you apart while smiling. I'm really not joking. Last year she gave us candy for Halloween, then proceeded to tell us how horrible and lazy we were for not studying hard enough for her stupid midterm when it was really her fault for testing us on stuff we hadn't learned. GAH.
Aug 28, 2007 4:32 PM

Jul 2007
Okay, best ones are Mr.Ducharme(Last year's science teacher), Mr.Gravel(History teacher 3 years ago), Miss Ethier(Math teacher 2 years ago), Miss Zsak(English teacher for like really long time until this year) and Miss Shampoo(Last year's french teacher).

Now, worst ones are all the rest.
Aug 28, 2007 6:45 PM

Jul 2007
The best teacher was Mr.Landolina for Algebra...he explained things clearly, so I didn't fail! xD
The worst teacher was Mrs. Rubenstein..Math teacher a while ago..she explained nothing..so I nearly failed >.>
Aug 29, 2007 8:05 AM

May 2007
Ah, favorite teachers/professors from school.

I think my all-time favorite teacher has to be Mr. Osman, back when I was in the 3rd grade. Every day he would always have this amazing way of teaching things, and he even let students from the class teach right out of the teacher's handbook! Haha. And I still remember the mandate he made in April that he would not give out homework for the rest of the year. Seriously - what else could you ask from an elementary school teacher. He was certainly the best.

As for my collegiate days, I would probably have to go with Dr. Clark, who taught Intro to Human Ecology. Though it was only an elective course, he kept things real, taught very well and exams were easy. And his personality was probably the best in the school.

Probably the worst professor I've had was my Organic Chemistry professor - Dr. Jimenez. She was a nice person and all, but she could not teach for beans, her handwriting was horrible and her voice was raspy to a point where it was hard to understand what she was saying.
Aug 31, 2007 4:37 PM

Jan 2007
This'll be hard...I have a three-way tie. xD
But I'll say my eighth grade art teacher, Mr. Collier. He let us do whatever we wanted and had no rules. As long as no one was stabbing each other, we were fine.
And because he let us do what we wanted, everyone got along PERFECTLY, there were no fights, and everyone loved his class.
But...I heard he got fired for having something inappropriate on his computer last year. I'd bet anything it was the students' fault, because they were the only ones who used his computer. He never touched it.

My worst teacher was my algebra teacher from last year, Mr. Gerber. Hands down. He was a jerk. He called us idiots, lost at least two of my tests, and when I complained to the principal, he kept me after class and intimidated me, saying I was "trying to get back at him for a bad grade".
And the rest of that year, I always ended up with horrible test grades even though I know I did well on a few of them.

Sep 4, 2007 12:52 PM

May 2007
The worst teacher ever would probably be my 10th grade Algebra teacher, Ms. Genoveva. I got so many bad grades with her and she was so mean, especially to me. The other one would be the 11th grade Chemistry teacher, she hated me, even though I didn't do anything wrong. >.<

The best teacher was the 10th grade Spanish teacher, Mrs. Perez. She was so nice and caring.
Sep 17, 2007 3:19 AM

Aug 2007
Best Mrs.Clagett - French teacher

Worst Was my 10th grade Biology teacher, One day someone in the class chucked a chair across the class "Almost hit me" and all she did was tell him to sit down.
Oct 3, 2007 4:23 PM

Mar 2007
My favorite teacher this year is my Spanish teacher. She's totally hilarious and out-there, and she's not afraid to show it. :3

Worst this year has got to be my English teacher. DD< And to think I used to like English and think it was easy.
Oct 23, 2007 4:05 PM
Sep 2007
alright my best teacher has 2 be hands down colonel whipple for afjrotc he was the coolest all open book tests good movies and little 2 no homework9th-10th grade
and my worst ms cutcum she yelled at us all the time thrented 2 quit on us played faviortes and over all just sucked 8th grade i think she got fired after that year also she hated my class the most
Oct 24, 2007 5:56 PM

Aug 2007
my best teachers are Ms. Charley. (8th grade)
She was a nice teacher and super fun. I enjoyed art class!

right now is Mr.Mastrangelo. He's a Health class teacher.
No homework! foowoo!

my worst teacher is .......... all teachers are really nice to me.
i just hate summer school teacher! they are evil!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What's your favorite subject?

Yuunagi - Aug 26, 2007

21 by KatekyoGirl7 »»
Apr 13, 2009 9:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.