Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 6, 2008 10:18 AM

Mar 2008
Star Wars is a great series! It even has a club here on MAL that you can join.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 6, 2008 11:56 AM

Feb 2008
Maybe Episodes IV-VI

not I-III

Jul 6, 2008 12:48 PM

Mar 2008
lol, same here. Ever since Solo comes into the story it gets awesome <3

Though I like to go back and watch 1-3 because they explain the backgrounds of each character, and make it esier to understand.
Jul 8, 2008 9:47 AM

Feb 2008
Hans Solo Is Love...And I Think I - III Was Pretty Good.They're Slow,Yes,But,As Izumi-chan Mentioned,They Discuss The Character Backgrounds.Sta Wars Is Awesome.
Jul 8, 2008 4:27 PM

Mar 2008
Yea, IV-VI was good. I was ok, II and III sucked. I'm not looking to the new film, Clone Wars though.
Jul 8, 2008 4:33 PM

Feb 2008
I think IV-VI were the best.I was very disapointed from II and III.So what there will be another movie???
Jul 8, 2008 8:39 PM

Feb 2008
Lucas was discussing making another three after Return of the Jedi. In the books, they made a clone Emperor and continued the reign of the empire. But Lucas finally decided that 6 were enough and wanted to drag the storyline out more so an animated version of the clone wars to appeal to younger audiences would help.

Jul 9, 2008 6:17 PM

Mar 2008
That would be so awesome if the made another movie. Well, Harrison Ford is a bit old, so Han Solo might not be in it. Maybe they would do something with grown up Luke.

I still have to check out the animated star wars. I really want to read the graphic novels, but I don't know where to get them. They dodn't have them on onemanga, so I'll probably have to buy them.
Jul 9, 2008 6:28 PM

Nov 2006
Well, I must agree with everyone who says that IV-VI were absolutely brilliant. ^_^ Nothing beats those. I mean they have Harrison Ford first of all and nothing beats Ford. Lol

However, I have to admit that I kind of liked episodes II and III. The acting was absolutely horrible and the script sucked a lot of the time, but I enjoyed the battle scenes. I thought the duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan in episode III was brilliantly done and I got so excited when all those Jedi popped up during Padme, Anakin, and Obi-Wan's execution in episode II. Lol I thought that scene was cool.

And I totally psyched about the Clone Wars movie. I mean, even though it's all CG, I saw a trailer for it and it looked phenomenal. A lot of my friends are pretty skeptical about it, but I think it's going to turn out great.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2008 9:21 AM

Mar 2008
JadedGoth said:
Hans Solo Is Love...

True~

ivorykeys said:
Well, I must agree with everyone who says that IV-VI were absolutely brilliant. ^_^ Nothing beats those. I mean they have Harrison Ford first of all and nothing beats Ford. Lol

However, I have to admit that I kind of liked episodes II and III. The acting was absolutely horrible and the script sucked a lot of the time, but I enjoyed the battle scenes. I thought the duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan in episode III was brilliantly done and I got so excited when all those Jedi popped up during Padme, Anakin, and Obi-Wan's execution in episode II. Lol I thought that scene was cool.

And I totally psyched about the Clone Wars movie. I mean, even though it's all CG, I saw a trailer for it and it looked phenomenal. A lot of my friends are pretty skeptical about it, but I think it's going to turn out great.

I agree. I favor IV-VI as well. I haven't seen the trailer for the new movie, but I'll definitely check it out.

I rofl'd when I saw this one scene in SW VI. It was near the end, and Han and Leia are by this log. Han thinks that Leia love's Luke more than himself. He's like "After today, I'll back off." Leia is like
. LOL, he though-
and then he's like all hysterical b/c he made that mistake.
Jul 10, 2008 1:23 PM

Nov 2006
Izumi-chan said:
JadedGoth said:
Hans Solo Is Love...

True~

ivorykeys said:

I agree. I favor IV-VI as well. I haven't seen the trailer for the new movie, but I'll definitely check it out.

I rofl'd when I saw this one scene in SW VI. It was near the end, and Han and Leia are by this log. Han thinks that Leia love's Luke more than himself. He's like "After today, I'll back off." Leia is like
. LOL, he though-
and then he's like all hysterical b/c he made that mistake.

Lol That was a great scene. I loved his face when Leia told him that Luke was her brother...he looked like a little kid on Christmas morning. ^_^

And yeah, def check out the new Clone Wars movie. I suggest it to everyone to at least watch the trailers for it and then decide if you're interested or not.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2008 8:45 PM

Aug 2008
Love the Star Wars series. My faves were II and VI. II had most of the Jedi in it and had an epic battle. III totally ruined me, cuz it had Mase Windu, Ki Adi Mundi, ad Kit Fisto killed. They were my favorite guys. The battle between the emporor and the Jedi in palpatines office was horrifying to me, lol.
Aug 24, 2008 11:03 AM

Nov 2006
Shinobigami said:
Love the Star Wars series. My faves were II and VI. II had most of the Jedi in it and had an epic battle. III totally ruined me, cuz it had Mase Windu, Ki Adi Mundi, ad Kit Fisto killed. They were my favorite guys. The battle between the emporor and the Jedi in palpatines office was horrifying to me, lol.

The fight scene in Palpatine's office between the him and the Jedi was embarrassing. He beat them way too easily. I felt like they didn't even put up a fight.

I saw the new Star Wars movie. Now I'm not gonna say too much about the movie (for those who have yet to see it) but I will say this: fight scenes were amazing, a lot of good humor, but the ending sucked (in my opinion).
Aug 25, 2008 7:50 AM

Mar 2008
the clone war movie is just part of the new series coming out.
Stay thirsty, my friends.
Aug 25, 2008 9:34 AM

Nov 2006
BlindFighter said:
the clone war movie is just part of the new series coming out.

That's true. I keep forgetting about that...
Aug 30, 2008 8:03 PM
Aug 2008
i love star wars
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Claim Your Movie Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Virgil - Jun 15, 2008

202 by removed-user »»
Dec 28, 2011 2:40 PM

Sticky: » Finished Banners Here ( 1 2 3 )

Virgil - Jun 15, 2008

104 by ssawako »»
Jun 10, 2009 9:56 AM

» Name Your Top 10 Movie List ( 1 2 3 )

Virgil - Jun 16, 2008

113 by Zero »»
Jan 25, 2009 12:14 PM

» Tropic Thunder

Banchou - Aug 13, 2008

1 by Batmanfreak »»
Aug 14, 2008 2:06 AM

» Pineapple Express

Banchou - Aug 4, 2008

2 by Banchou »»
Aug 13, 2008 3:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.