Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2012 1:58 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Gammon, who think he can win, is worried about Anna and Kaito, who's fighting against against. Kaito is mad and walked away, followed by Childhood girl. Anna doing "spell" to cheer him up.

Based on Anna's sister, Eve, gave him (the pic. of animals around him), she drew the same thing to Kaito to cheer up.

Anna's enemy hates the freedom, but made Anna angry by her saying Kaito's weakling. Anna was so freedom, which she hated, but Anna won in the end.

Kaito saw the funeral then?

POG also is investigates according to the info. that Q-chan gave class rep.

Anna, with everyone after the battle, told him to do the same to Freecell, to give "fuwa fuwa".

Next ep. is Gammon's battle.

Mottox2 introduced "tsume" the final step that Anna did to stop his enemy. Black and white chess with changing colors to make 5 in a row under 1 min. today.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 28, 2012 3:57 AM

Jan 2012
Anna was amazing, completely destroyed that annoying slut. Kaito finally got over his emo mode. Pretty decent episode. Next one looks promising, Gammon should put up a good fight.

May 28, 2012 5:03 AM

May 2009
Apparently, Mizerka and Ana's sister had a history together. I guess that is why she knows so much about Ana, even though it didn't help in her game. It didn't help that Ana went against her expectations and seemingly ran around aimlessly, making Mizerka blow her fuse and lose the game.

I think Gammon won't have such an easy fight, even though he'll probably win. However, I'm not sure if Kaito completely recovered from his little breakdown. There seems to be a lot of hidden parent issues still lingering about, and I guess the OO is well aware of this.

I seriously hope that Nonoha becomes more useful from now on, because she's still pretty much an observer.

Also, I think the OO made those Orpheus Bracelets themselves and that they function as their own guinea pigs. The question now is, what does the OO really want, that makes even the POG shaking in their boots?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2012 8:27 AM

Dec 2011
Ana was great in that round. I didn't expect her to win. What puzzles me is that Ana is guy when Anna is obviously portrayed as a girl during the flash backs in this episode.
May 28, 2012 8:37 AM

Jun 2010
Oh wow, next time seems like the game will be four players instead of two. Can't wait for that.

The mind never works when anger is present within oneself. Or something like that. That's how I feel when happened here.

May 28, 2012 10:41 AM

Jun 2011
Woebegone said:
Ana was great in that round. I didn't expect her to win. What puzzles me is that Ana is guy when Anna is obviously portrayed as a girl during the flash backs in this episode.

Well a lot of anime kids look like female when they were a child and its not shocking that Ana is one of them.

Seems Mizerka knew Eve and i hope they will reveal what is the secret behind how Orpheus Order have a huge number of the armbands in their possession cause im very curious
May 28, 2012 11:38 AM
Jan 2011
Nice one Ana.

Kaito baka.
May 28, 2012 8:54 PM

Dec 2007
It still seems so silly to me that in the end, the Orpheus Order is just a group of bitter kids that felt snuffed by Kaito during their childhood. Kaito not showing up to play with Freecell has nothing to do with Freecell's mother being sick. Sure, I bet his mother was upset that Kaito "flaked" on her son, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't have died otherwise.

Whatever sticks those brats have up their asses, they need to pull them out fast.

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
May 28, 2012 9:59 PM
Aug 2011
Next week, we will have a 4 people battle.... I look foward to it....
May 29, 2012 12:27 PM
Jan 2012
Ana totally drove Mizerka to go mad. :D Yay. (We didn't even find out what her bracelet ability does. Awww...)

I love that drawing with all the animals and that small insight into Ana's past. I wonder if it's his older sister that made him want to dress like her? However, I can't imagine Ana's past childhood personality to be that of a hardcore serious type of kid. o___o Although, that would be quite amusing to a see a cross dresser with a serious persona.

Looking forward to the four person battle episode and more of the past to be revealed. Although, that would lead Kaito into further madness telling by the scene of him holding his head, but the only way to move on is to look back. Kaito's right in that aspect. As much as everyone would want him to be happy, he has to find the truth.

Woebegone said:

Could be a traumatic experience that made Ana like that (which I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case). The Japanese seem to have a thing for cross-dressing...

i.e. the manga, Fushigi Yuugi, a guy cross-dressed as a girl for a very long time due to a family related reason.

BokuranokisekiMay 29, 2012 12:30 PM
May 31, 2012 4:29 AM

Feb 2011
"You're happy! I SOOOOO hate you for that!!!"

Gawd, that definetely is the most pathetic villain-roster I've ever seen.

Ana was awesome as always. Howawan~
Jun 26, 2012 2:36 PM
Nov 2008
Seriously? xD I hate you because you are happy? LOL This is becoming ridiculous ever since last episode.............Maybe I need some howawan too ROFL[?]
Jul 8, 2012 7:18 AM
May 2007
"I guess he's no big deal that Daimon Kaito."

Lol someone insulted Kaito and no one reacted to that, only emo Freecell did. I'm not sure, but little Freecell didn't appear to me to be all that mad and twisted when he saw Kaito at the graveyard. It has to be someone else's fault for Freecell to act this insane about his mother's death.

Eve's painting was cute and inspiring. Ana looks a lot like his sister now. Looking forward to seeing how the Two vs Two game works, next!
Nov 16, 2012 4:16 PM

Nov 2011
I couldn't smile at all this episode unlike Ana. Glad she he won though.
Jun 7, 2014 6:55 PM

May 2012
Nice two victories, let's hope there will be another puzzle next and also let's just say Ana is a girl, bes the being a boy character just doesn't suit "it" at all.
Dec 6, 2014 10:37 AM

Jun 2011
Plot no jutsu is so strong in this episode I kinda feel bad for the opponent, I wouldn't want to lose to a in a sense retard. I remember the time when Ana used to be good. Well, at least she is still the best girl.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

» why is this so unpopular?

Neostorm-X - Aug 1, 2021

4 by Veronicz »»
Nov 10, 2023 4:54 AM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 2 Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 8, 2012

42 by Teleportalfuture »»
Aug 11, 2020 5:06 AM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 2 Episode 2 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 15, 2012

16 by removed-user »»
Mar 10, 2017 10:29 AM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 2 Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2012

13 by The_Badguy »»
Jul 8, 2016 2:40 AM

» Creepy antagonists

Saber_fang - Jun 23, 2015

0 by Saber_fang »»
Jun 23, 2015 9:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.