Forum Settings
Forums
New
Favorite character: (Sorry, I only added a few. But please discuss others below)
Jul 31, 2010 5:52 AM
Jul 2010
A place to discuss who your favourite character is from a Minekura manga and why~

For me it is Kubota from Wild Adapter. He is so cool and smart but his evil streak is what really makes me love him!! When he starts fighting..... *squeeeee* XD

NiylaJul 31, 2010 5:59 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 31, 2010 6:37 AM
Sep 2008
Ah, this is such a hard question D8! I guess I would have to say Goku from Saiyuki. He's so adorable <3! That, and he's been getting some awesome character development in the manga lately... the little monkey is growing up!

Tokito from WA is a close second though~
Aug 1, 2010 3:21 AM

Aug 2008
Genki-Saru said:
Ah, this is such a hard question D8! I guess I would have to say Goku from Saiyuki. He's so adorable <3! That, and he's been getting some awesome character development in the manga lately... the little monkey is growing up!

Tokito from WA is a close second though~

This.
Saitou from Bus Gamer is awesome, too XD
Aug 1, 2010 4:58 PM
Jul 2010
Yes!! Saitou is so cute and funny!!

I also really love Komiya Nobuo from Wild Adapter.... even though he isn't in it for long (TT__TT)
Aug 2, 2010 9:29 AM
Sep 2008
phyress said:

YES! He's my favorite Bus Gamer character > 3<!

Niyla said:
I also really love Komiya Nobuo from Wild Adapter.... even though he isn't in it for long (TT__TT)

;-; Komiya... he's a great character too <3 It's a shame he didn't get to be in the story for longer than he was. It would have been interesting to see him and Tokito interact with each other.
Aug 2, 2010 9:29 AM
Sep 2008
phyress said:

YES! He's my favorite Bus Gamer character > 3<!

Niyla said:

;-; Komiya... he's a great character too <3 It's a shame he didn't get to be in the story for longer than he was. It would have been interesting to see him and Tokito interact with each other.
Aug 14, 2010 6:46 AM

Aug 2010
I like quite a lot of the character by minekura sensei

sanzo from saiyuki
kubota from WA
and toki mishiba from bus gamer ... and so on ..

but my most favourite always go to SANZO!!!!!!! XD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.