Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2010 12:24 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
THEY GOT AWAY! Seems like they'll be continuing on together though. :>
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 21, 2012 5:05 PM

Nov 2011
Finally made up your mind Wendy...now kick your brother's ass.
Jul 10, 2012 1:00 PM

Aug 2008
Joshua should join the Claw man's gang since they are all ridiculous people, it's perfect for him.
Dec 12, 2012 1:47 PM

Jan 2012
Bad guys in this show are so retarded I just can't listen to their shit. I'm so glad Van took one down, hope he takes down all of them.

Jan 14, 2013 1:23 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
ownosourus said:
Bad guys in this show are so retarded I just can't listen to their shit. I'm so glad Van took one down, hope he takes down all of them.

My thoughts exactly. They were so annoying that I'll be furious if Van doesn't end up making mincemeat out of the lot.

Oh, and Joshua is an idiot. As Kurini said, he should join Claw's gang.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 16, 2013 8:27 PM

Apr 2012
I really hope The Claw dies a very slow and painful death. I really ticks me off when a murderer acts like he's oh so holy.

Ray is more interesting now. He is so consumed by revenge that he tried a suicide/revenge. It's just more realistic.

Van sure does change his name often.

"YOU WILL NOT PASS!" those words don't seem to be lucky for some reason, Gandalf used them and he died
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Mar 25, 2014 5:45 PM
Jun 2013
did wendy just forget how crappy van treated her?
Jun 25, 2023 5:17 PM

Oct 2019
damn, this claw guy is no joke.
Dude is like:
"your dream to kill me? thats pretty cool. What a powerful dream. Sure you can. but not now. I got stuff in motion going on. Compared to my dream, yours is insignificant. Why you want to kill me? Oh, I killed someone you loved? But did it really matter? She still alive in your heart, thats all that matters. But if you dont like that, how bout you join me instead in creating a better world"
Also, Van losin it. hellbent on his revenge. Liked the action tho with the fighting going on.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Mar 19, 2:28 AM

Dec 2022
Joshua is a dumbass, taking that shot for Claw because he doesn't want Ray to kill anyone for a purely sentimental, illogical reason. Does he have any notion of how many people Claw has killed, or will likely continue to kill? Holding hands and making merry in a verdant meadow of flowers isn't always an option.

╔⏤═⏤╝ ╚⏤═⏤╗
Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gun X Sword Episode 2 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jul 12, 2010

16 by Timeline_man »»
Oct 16, 8:50 AM

Poll: » Gun X Sword Episode 26 Discussion

formosan - Sep 4, 2008

28 by varcolaco »»
Aug 14, 1:46 AM

Poll: » Gun X Sword Episode 25 Discussion

cantius - Jun 19, 2009

10 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 19, 1:05 PM

Poll: » Gun X Sword Episode 24 Discussion

cantius - Jun 19, 2009

12 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 19, 12:03 PM

Poll: » Gun X Sword Episode 22 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jul 15, 2010

10 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 19, 10:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.