Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 21, 2010 6:18 AM

Oct 2009
Topic formed so that you can tell something about yourself. Well, we know something about the members. As a teacher I should know my students. xD

____
Time to introduce myself. xD

My name is Małgorzata (In English it may be Margaret or Megan). I'm 15 years old and I live (as you might guess) in Poland. In some big city, Olsztyn. I am a cheerful person who likes to help others so it requires a teacher for you, I would rather not. I don't like English. xD I always have the impression that I make lots of mistakes. If a notice, write. I improved je.Hm. .. I love to draw. I record fandubs. (Sorry, I try ... I'm very lazy xD) If you want to know anything else, please write.
CziMay 21, 2010 12:07 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 21, 2010 12:41 PM
Jun 2009
I'm Shasa. 18 years
helpful and encouraging, cheerful and loving, but at the same time cautious and firm >W<
i live in the Caribbean~ english is my native language. i know spanish and french, studying japanese
May 22, 2010 3:12 AM
Oct 2008
uhm.. I'm Florentina, 16 years, girl, from Romania.
I didn't know that a club like this exist on MAL. I joined some clubs which speak Polish and learned what karty, klub, otwarte (I don't know if it's written like this ^^" - if supposed to be -> open; zamkniete - it had an accent I think and dzieki <- also a cedilla on "e")..
I don't know Polish at all (just those words) and I'm glad that I can learn it. * I'm so curious about the pronunciation ^^ *
Also, romanian is my native language. I know english and french and I'm trying to learn japanese ^^
May 22, 2010 3:20 AM

Oct 2009
Well you wrote. I am glad that you already know a few words. , 3 Pronunciation will be available tomorrow. xD Ehh ... and everyone will hear my awful voice. xD Romania? I was there on holiday. Unfortunately, just passing through when I came to Bulgaria. I remember that one of the Romanian gas stations dogs chased me. They wanted to eat my sandwich.
XDD

May 22, 2010 4:30 AM

Mar 2010
I am andrew nguyen, i am currently located in australia, aim is to master every laguange on the earth, born in 1992 on the 12 of feb
i currently know english, chinese(madarin and cantonese), some jap, and came here to learn polish!!
hope ro learn this language well and meet more friends
May 22, 2010 5:19 AM

Jun 2009
Hey^^

I'm Marcel Lewandowski and i live in Germany ^^
I want to learn some polish, cause i have polish ancestry ^^
I hope that I will find some friends here^^

May 22, 2010 5:23 AM
Oct 2008
^^ Will wait for it ^w^
o.o I guess he was starving xDD.
May 22, 2010 6:12 AM

Jun 2009
I have not clue where to start but I guess I'll start with the name. My name is Lee. I am currently living in America. Though my plans do not involve staying here. Once college is over and I have my degree I'm planning on moving to another country. I would like to learn a lot of languages and I would like to start with Polish. It seems like a very unique language which sparks my curiosity about it ^^ I know that I will enjoy learning Polish and I can't wait to get started. ^^
No matter what blade you possess, it is impossible to cut a single flower that blooms in the wilderness that has become my home. ~Unknown
May 22, 2010 9:18 AM

Oct 2009
andaandrew
: Hahah xD I hope that you will learn in our well-Polish. But you must remember that this is not an easy language.

rukazisintakumo5
:
Marcel ... when I was a little girl I wanted to have this name and become a firefighter .*.* Polish ancestry ? You live in Germany, so many people probably have Polish blood. I do not know if I can just literally from the blood to write. xD

Aoi_hana
It is possible that they were hungry. XDD

Tamasika_Sikari
want to start over Polish ... Good choice! xD Polish language is difficult but worth it to know and visit Poland. It's a beautiful and slightly strange country. xD

May 22, 2010 9:32 AM

Jan 2009
Nie rozumiem wielu Twych słów, Czi xDD

ok, i'm Dominika (read like in Japanese, ofc).
I'm from polad, but in this club i wanna learn english words ^^.
i'm learning japanese (2 moths), english (7yrs) and german (3yrs), but German is black magic for me >.<'".
I love Japan, yaoi and j-music ;]
my b-day: 3.10 /1994/

do zobaczenia ;D

May 22, 2010 11:39 AM

Nov 2009
Firefighter! You must stress word "strange" like this strange xDD
ironiceggMay 22, 2010 11:43 AM
May 23, 2010 12:48 AM

Jul 2008
Hey, my name's Trixcy from Brunei Darussalam. I saw this club and thought Polish sounds like a very interesting language to learn. I'm learning a couple of other languages, too, with varying results. English is my second language. I'm rather easygoing and cheerful, and likes to spend a lot of time with friends, and on MAL. Hope to learn quite a lot here and meet others with an interest in the language.

I so will visit Poland one day too. <3

~ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ꜱᴇᴛ ʙʏ ꜰᴜᴡᴀꜰᴜᴡᴀ ꜱᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ ~
May 23, 2010 11:41 AM

Oct 2009
Polish is interesting. The more so that even the Poles have problems with it, because here are not built according to the pattern of sentences as in English. In Polish, depending on the time, situation and meaning of the sentence change the words. Spelling is a slavery even for Poles but I am confident that you will learn that. , 3
The Polish many words have similar meaning, despite the different spelling.

For example: "castle" is "castle" but "lock" can also be a "fly in the pants" xD

Jun 16, 2010 12:26 PM

Dec 2008
Hi! \(●⌒∇⌒●)/
My name is Ksondra (pronounced like Cassandra). I'm from the Arizona, which is the Southwest region of the US. English is my native language; I've been learning Japanese for 2 years now-and majoring in it. I love Japan, Yaoi, Japanese Boys, and J-music. I’m interested in Polish language because I’ve somehow joined some Polish and want to know what they are saying.
Jun 16, 2010 1:01 PM

Oct 2009
Welcome to our school., 3

Arizona? There is hot all the time, right? XD I hope you learn Polish well here and you'll understand what others are saying.
Once they have finished the tests, the forum will return all the lessons, so you have to wait a little bit.

Jul 29, 2010 5:23 PM

Jun 2009
Hey~

I'm Carmen, I'm from Tijuana(Mexico) and I like reading a lot. Be it books, fanfiction or manga... or the subtitles in animes ::A
I want to learn Polish 'cause I like languages, I only know 2 right now... but I'm learning French and Japanese, so when I saw this club I wanted to join:)
Aug 3, 2010 7:27 AM

Jan 2009
minna-san, ohayo~! :)

hajimemashite, my name is Iwona and im from Poland :) i study japanese in Poznan ^^
i guess there's no need for me to learn polish, cause it's my mother tounge, but you can never be too sure ;) ive heard that polish is one of the most difficult languages to learn, thats - right after chinese, etc :) so - whew - good that i don't have to learn it ;) but i would be glad if i could be any help to those who still are brave enough to try and master it ^^'
as for me myself.. well im just a bit shy person, like to draw, like to read books (pratchett. sapkowski, pilipiuk and many other :3) and mangas as well, like watching good movie and nice anime, love to sleep, like bunnies and watermellons, train capoeira :) i know that im not very "japanese" for a japanese student, but.. yeah.. who cares? ^^'

nice to meet you all, yoroshiku :)
kakatte koi!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Vocabulary part 2 : School

Czi - Jun 3, 2010

5 by grumpy-bunny »»
Aug 3, 2010 7:11 AM

» Member Cards./ Karty klubowe

Czi - May 21, 2010

17 by Sniku »»
Aug 3, 2010 6:18 AM

» Polish alphabet (alfabet polski) &amp;amp;amp; pronunciation

Czi - May 23, 2010

2 by Czi »»
May 25, 2010 8:33 AM

» Vocabulary Part 1: Body + pronunciation

Czi - May 22, 2010

2 by ironicegg »»
May 22, 2010 4:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.