Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 29, 2008 12:34 AM

Nov 2007
Hey. There are always no topics here, so I'm starting one ~.

Who is your favorite I've singer ? For me, I think it's Kotoko, because I've discoverd them with her and her songs "Lament" and "We survive". And what about you ?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 23, 2008 5:42 AM

Jan 2008
Although I got into I've through Kotoko as well, I've really caught onto Eiko Shimamiya lately mostly because Nakura no Hana is currently my favourite. Maybe it's just a fad?

I know kotoko is by far the most popular singer within the I've group, she's covered the most songs and done some really pretty ones I like (Glass no Nabikaze, Re-subliminality, Being). However I cannot forgive her for creating the monstrosity of Sakurano kiss XD!

Apr 11, 2008 8:43 PM

Feb 2008
My vote has to go with either Lia, or Eiko Shimamiya. Both are great, although if i'm not mistaken, neither of them are in I've Sound anymore.
Jun 3, 2008 12:00 PM

Jan 2008
@seraphjei: Eiko Shimamiya is still around, fortunately. =)

As for me, KOTOKO is the reason I got into I've Sound, so she's automatically my #1 favorite of all the girls. She's always improving, at least in my opinion, and I always look forward to her new anime themes. My current favorite song is "Face of Fact" (not the Resolution version).

Eiko is at a close second; favorites are "Automaton" and "ULYSSES." I'm also beginning to like Lia a lot, thanks to "Tori no Uta."
Aug 20, 2008 9:27 PM
May 2008
MELL-sama for me.

nothing can be compared to the all awesome Red fraction, kicks!, and no vain<3

her debut album was superb too. love everything in it<3
Sep 20, 2008 9:44 AM
Sep 2008
MELL, even though (and I'm apparently in the minority in this regard) I was disappointed in MELLSCOPE. She's the original I've girl, and possibly the one with the most distinct individual style. That, and Red fraction rocks me.
Oct 29, 2008 6:04 AM
Jul 2018
It's tough to choose one.... well ATM I'll have to go for Mami Kawada.

Also I like Ayana, Lia and KOTOKO :D
Nov 19, 2008 6:28 AM

Nov 2008
eiko #1!!! (definitely not because of higurashi though) and eiko is an original i've girl as well (remember last regrets xmas style?) so she's been there since mell. my 2nd fav is mami. 3rd comes aki and i wish she wasn't replaced by kaori :( i still love kaori though. i love all i've. i just wish the focus wasn't mostly on kotoko, the eiko/mami/mell following slowly behind. kaori hasn't had enough releases. i'm pretty sure momo graduated...
Dec 15, 2008 7:07 PM

Jan 2008
Pastachan said:
My current favorite [KOTOKO] song is "Face of Fact" (not the Resolution version).

As a bit of an update, I'd like to make it clear that Collective is my current favorite, followed closely by Re-sublimity and then Face of Fact. But KOTOKO is still my #1 I've girl.

Eiko is at a close second;

Unfortunately, though, Eiko's not my second favorite anymore.

It goes like this:

1. KOTOKO
2. Mami Kawada
3. MELL
4. Eiko Shimamiya
5. Kaori Utatsuki

(Only counting Love Planet Five here.)
Feb 19, 2009 3:43 PM

Dec 2007
1. KOTOKO
2. Mami Kawada
3. Eiko Shimamiya
4. MELL
5. Kaori Utatsuki

Not that I don't like Kaorin, because I do, but she hasn't done a whole lot as of late.
Mar 11, 2009 7:48 AM

Feb 2009
If me, i like all current I've Sound member (C.G MIX, KOTOKO [most like], Mami Kawada, MELL, Eiko Shimamiya & Kori Utatsuki) _V_
Oct 6, 2009 8:50 AM

Oct 2007
Kawada Mami forever.

Love Kotoko as well though~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.