Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 3, 2009 1:25 PM

Jun 2009
So what are your thoughts on what might happen in the manga between Hana and Vivi.

Personally I don't think she will become a demon. Maybe there's a way where he can undeomanize himself. I mean can you imagine Hana NOT being able to touch a flower again? Nope, not possible to me. I think the manga will end with him human and surrounded by roses with an older Hana of course. Just an idea in my part.

so what are your thoughts?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 9, 2009 3:40 PM

Dec 2007
Your idea sound pretty good^^

I would like something more dramatic like you mentioned that she becomes an demon for Vivi but for that she can't touch flowers anymore.

There are also poissibilities i would dislike.
Like Hana falling in love with the human boy.
Because vivi know that they can't be happy together and implent her maybe false memories.
Or Vivi dies and Hana have to live on and will someday fall in love with a human >.>

However i would like to see that both becoming demons or humans so that they can life together.
Sep 9, 2009 6:10 PM

Jan 2009
Vivi can't die! it's set up for her to love him forever, i dont know i never thought about her not being able to hold a flower again that would be too awful, maby they find a way to make her like a demon without acctually being one, who knows they can turn her older why cant they just stop time for her. but i do think it would be better for vivi to turn into a human, theres just somthing with vivi and hana growing old togeather and living a peacful life. like that could ever happen.

Sep 18, 2009 3:26 PM

Aug 2009
I hope she doesn't end up with the human boy or i am going to be really mad. I too can't see him becoming human, it just doesn't fit him. If Hana doesn't become a demon, maybe'll something will happen that she'll have demonic immortality. You know, like a spell or something along those lines. She seems to be gaining some powerful friends (like the demon king), so maybe they'll help her out.
Oct 30, 2009 9:36 PM
Oct 2009
for me.... my ending is soooo interesting...hmm... i believe hana will try to be a demon. But when she does, she ends up being part human, part demon, and part angel ( i know, angel comes out of no where, but she IS like a sweet angel, and since she so innocent and pure, a angel comes to mind) and so like, she can touch flowers, and everyone will be in awe with her half demon half angel wings. (HOw awesome would that be?) but my ending would not be likely. but if it was, that would be AWESOME! or maybe the creator will create something even better than this? hmmmm.....^^
Dec 14, 2009 3:19 PM

Aug 2009
it'd be interesting if the author suddenly came up with something new and interesting

like something about Hana's origins or birth parents (oohhh..i can feel my imagination bubbling up)

*One of her parents could have been a demon while the other was human. They ran away due to the taboo of their relationship but was caught after Hana was born. Vivi found her in the snow after they'd teleported (or something along those lines)away from the enemy. Hana doesn't undergo her half-demon blood till her first change into puberty(do I need to spell out what I mean).

~Just a creative idea!!~
Dec 15, 2009 1:25 PM

Jun 2009
OOOH! I love your creative idea BlusianAngel! I sorta forget Hana has no recollection of her parents! I just always see felton as "perverted" annoying yet HOT young uncle/ maybe older brother and Tony as the sensible younger brother. Basically I just stared thinking of them as a real family! What if Hana's parents were hunted down for some reason and and the mother sealed away her powers just like in Vampire Knight! No one really checked to see if Hana has anything hidden within right? Every one just assumed she was a orphan human baby. Oh, the ideas are endless and my mind is wheeling with ideas... though most likely none will actually be true.
May 12, 2010 7:22 PM

Jan 2010
it would be awesome if somehow they would be able to be together
either hana becoming a demon
or viv becoming a human
id like it if he became human because then he could touch the flowers that hana gives to him without them wilting :)
i hope he'll finally be able to say i love you to hana and itd be great if he proposed to her instead of her proposing to him
hope the manga just gets better and better!
~Human kind can not gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain something of equal value must be lost.~ Alphonse Elric

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» any other manga similar to this manga

anime_luver123 - Dec 20, 2011

2 by nanees »»
Aug 17, 2012 11:26 PM

» Chapters 52 and 53 = AMAZINGNESS

adayday24 - Sep 6, 2010

0 by adayday24 »»
Sep 6, 2010 6:34 PM

» Latest Chapter!

Otaku-Kun - Oct 16, 2009

2 by Otaku-Kun »»
Oct 31, 2009 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.