Jan 2010
Argh it's just that I can't decide who'd be the uke and who the seme ><
What do you guys think?
(ิ ౪ ิ )
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 11, 2010 5:26 PM

Jan 2010
I think they'd fight for it honestly.

Whoever gets their butt whupped, gets topped.

I can't really see either of them being submissive.

Mystical.Giraffe.Powers.
Feb 14, 2010 12:45 AM

Dec 2009
i cant really decide too..TT^TT
both of them are hot..gosh..X33

credits goes to:
~HIDE & SEEK: The Yogi x Gareki Fanlisting :]]

Feb 16, 2010 7:51 PM
Jan 2010
I think Izaya should be uke and Shizuo seme. XD
Feb 19, 2010 6:42 PM

Jan 2009
It should be Izaya.
Feb 20, 2010 6:45 PM

Sep 2008
Izaya cuz Shizou is aggresive and when he wants it, he WILL get it ;)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2010 1:16 PM

Nov 2008
This question haunts me since Ep 1 :'D
I guess both ways would be okay or they switch, though I slightly prefer Shizuo as uke ;3

Mar 9, 2010 6:19 AM

May 2009
Both ways are possible...but I think Shizuo would look very cute as uke. :3
Mar 11, 2010 11:15 AM

Sep 2007
Shizuo would indeed be very cute as uke, but then who would be his seme? Because I don't see Izaya as a seme.
For me, the uke is Izaya. ♥
Mar 16, 2010 6:07 AM

Feb 2010
Shizuo-seme + Izaya-uke = ♥

♥ Dino Cavallone x Hibari Kyouya ♥

♚ WELCOME TO THE D18 ONLY ENGLISH SCANLATION GROUP ♚

Mar 17, 2010 1:25 PM

Jun 2008
SweetSai said:

I quite agree with this... though i think Izaya will end up being Uke... eventually XD And Shizuo.. being uke.. i kind of can't picture that... >_>|| he just doesn't seem the type...
(plus Izaya reminds me of a cat~)
Mar 19, 2010 10:10 PM

Oct 2009
KaisaSolstys said:
SweetSai said:

I quite agree with this... though i think Izaya will end up being Uke... eventually XD And Shizuo.. being uke.. i kind of can't picture that... >_>|| he just doesn't seem the type...
(plus Izaya reminds me of a cat~)

I agree with both of you...

Especially about Izaya resembling a cat.

♥*♡∞:。.。 True Love 。.。:∞♡*♥
Mar 19, 2010 10:51 PM

Jun 2008
YES!! definatly that!!

*cough* back on topic. Yes, they'll definatly fight for it. But shizuo vs Izaya one on one with no interference.... i think Shizuo will be taking the Seme role ^^||
Apr 5, 2010 1:02 PM
Apr 2010
Hmmm well Shizuo seem a much better uke... why??
Because Izaya cant be the uke :/
He is just too sneaky and devious and sadistic to be uke. Sore he is cute but who said a seme cant be cute. And also Shizuo seems like he is more shy and sensible. So what if he has anger issues? He said himself he wants peace. Well acctually Shizuo is seme too but not in this relationship. I prefer to look at them for who they are and on basing on weight or who is more manly.... after all if you look at the Sasori X Deidara parring (naruto)... Sasori is shorter than Deidara but he is still seme.
Apr 5, 2010 1:39 PM
Apr 2010
Also... from one side Izaya is smaller~ And he could be so cute uke~ From the other side he is SO seme over Shizuo in the anime~ Like he makes him so mad~ And makes him look silly~ And then walks off smirking while Shizuo is throwing a tantrum~ And hires killers to get him~ And makes him mad.... But he is smaller ;; He's small and skinny~! And Shizuo is larger and stronger~ Hmm but no, I guess Shizuo is the uke afterall~
Apr 24, 2010 11:24 PM

Jun 2008
myachanx3 said:
Hmmm well Shizuo seem a much better uke... why??
Because Izaya cant be the uke :/
He is just too sneaky and devious and sadistic to be uke. Sore he is cute but who said a seme cant be cute. And also Shizuo seems like he is more shy and sensible. So what if he has anger issues? He said himself he wants peace. Well acctually Shizuo is seme too but not in this relationship. I prefer to look at them for who they are and on basing on weight or who is more manly.... after all if you look at the Sasori X Deidara parring (naruto)... Sasori is shorter than Deidara but he is still seme.

hmm... that's an interesting way to look at it, but i don't quite agree with that...

"he is cute but who said a seme can't be cute" to add to that, who says Shizuo can't be a reluctant seme? that would explains why "Shizuo is throwing a tantrum" after every meeting with Izaya. Shizuo abhors the idea of being with Izaya in any resemblance of that type of relationship, but Izaya is like the taunting minx that pulls at him with every meeting. (at least, in the Shizaya fanbase perspective)
Not all semes have to be huge and dominating, true, however, if you look at how Izaya acts and the way he talks, or more precisely, the way he taunts, he has a more feminine flare compare to Shizuo. He uses intellect as his strength rather than physical strength, which is a trait that most uke use. Also, his sly taunting is more of a teasing uke than that of a mocking seme... >_>

And when it comes to bedroom roles, it very hard to picture Izaya pinning Shizuo down in that manner.. if you get what i mean.

BUT that's just my take whenever i see the two interact~
it was quite an interesting view, while reading your take of it, myachan~
May 3, 2010 10:48 PM

Nov 2007
SweetSai said:

same here.

banana
May 9, 2010 2:53 AM

Dec 2007
Izaya is the better uke, because he would be the one coercing Shizu-chan into sexy timez.
Plus Izaya-kun would probably be observing the process the entire time through moans and screams. (:
May 9, 2010 2:37 PM

Sep 2009
It's hard to decide, isn't it? They're like seme/seme relationship xD.

Personally I think that Izaya is better as uke, but it would be him who takes control over their relationship. Shizu don't know how to control himself, not to mention other people *giggle*

Besides... the image of Izaya moaning and screaming is just TOO MUCH to bear it xD

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
May 12, 2010 5:54 AM
IntrovertAce

Jul 2008
I can't decide o-o'
Izaya would be totally cute~ as uke
but Shizuo-uke would be more rawrr~ xD
May 29, 2010 7:46 AM

Jul 2008
Both *_*
No one are uke ♥
Jun 5, 2010 3:11 AM

Jun 2009
Both <3
They should change roles xD
Jun 15, 2010 11:24 AM

Nov 2009
Reversi? Haha
Jun 15, 2010 12:15 PM

Jul 2008
I see Izaya more as an aggressive dominating uke who'll always provoke Shizuo into doing something regretable to/with him. x) Guess he can still walk away making Shizuo feel more raped than he was. lol

~ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ꜱᴇᴛ ʙʏ ꜰᴜᴡᴀꜰᴜᴡᴀ ꜱᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ ~
Jun 19, 2010 11:48 PM

Feb 2010
Izaya of course!
Jun 28, 2010 3:22 PM

May 2010
very tough choice
but I would like to see Shizuo as the uke, somehow it's more fun to me if the hot-headed guy ends up as an uke
Badges:
Aug 9, 2010 4:12 AM

Jan 2009
Shizuo should be uke , And its moe fun with Izaya to be seme ^^
Eyepatch_CowardAug 31, 2010 1:56 PM
Edward Elric <3 Lavi <3 Fai. D Flourite <3 Shizu-Chan <3 Sause Uchiha ! <33
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=11018 - FMAB fan club. for thoses who wants to join ^^

Sep 24, 2010 9:17 PM
Aug 2010
I dunno, I think its more interesting with Shizuo being the uke, but that are just my prefrences. I'm kinda also tired of seeing the whole taller seme being put into play, but seriously...

Though if I was going to be honest with myself, if they were a couple, they'd be reverse one. You know, the couple that switches every other time or so. Its like another game or fight with them, except it involves some SEXY times ;)
Whoever wins gets to be on top for that round
Nov 15, 2010 6:09 PM

Aug 2010
I actually think both have a chance. It really depends on who is in the mood(or who's stronger that day)
Takahiro Sakurai = <3
Dec 16, 2010 8:12 PM
Aug 2009
i like both but i guess i like izaya uke shizuo seme best because its still hard to see shizuo as uke for me because shizuo is much bigger....(no crack intentional)
Dec 16, 2010 8:12 PM
Aug 2009
i like both but i guess i like izaya uke shizuo seme best because its still hard to see shizuo as seme for me because shizuo is much bigger....(no crack intentional)
Jan 26, 2011 1:43 AM

Sep 2007
I'd say Izaya is pretty obviously the uke. (And my reasoning is very close to what KaisaSolstys already said earlier.)

But since it's based on fan imagination either way, anyone can choose whichever version fits their fantasies best. X3
Feb 20, 2011 3:42 PM

May 2010
For me, it's Shizuo as uke. Even though he's aggressive, I imagine him kind of ignorant when it comes to love/lust. So I can't imagine him even lusting for Izaya, let alone dominating him. Izaya on the other hand, is very manipulative, and he always knows how to handle Shizuo. So despite Shizuo being very violent, I think he's way too simple minded to be seme, specially compared to Izaya.
Apr 1, 2011 2:44 AM

Mar 2009
UKEZAYA FTW. ♥
xD I mean, Shizu-chan is manlier, and Izaya's so prettiih~ so I think Izaiza should be the uke :'>> a cute one AND a dominating one~ >'D <3
Apr 21, 2011 6:02 PM
Sep 2010
I better see Shizuo as UKE:) though his anger and his look^^ well yes he might look manlier than Izaya but Izzy kun is way too evil to be UKE and as someone already said not necessarily a UKE has to be cute^^ Izaya is cute so he has to be UKE?o.oand contrary wise Shizuo is manly so he has to be SEME? ^^well after all i don't mind them in both roles lol depends on the situation maybe.. but still Shizuo UKE*__* don't know but if i think about them in a particular situation (sex lol yes i am a perv) xD then i prefer Shizuo UKE:) it's kinda more exciting since Izaya is a magnificent bastard xD
Dec 2, 2011 12:19 PM
Jul 2018
They switch! Definitely.

But I like the idea of Shizu-chan as the uke. I can just see it. ;p
May 12, 2012 8:57 PM

Apr 2012
KaisaSolstys said:
Not all semes have to be huge and dominating, true, however, if you look at how Izaya acts and the way he talks, or more precisely, the way he taunts, he has a more feminine flare compare to Shizuo. He uses intellect as his strength rather than physical strength, which is a trait that most uke use. Also, his sly taunting is more of a teasing uke than that of a mocking seme... >_>

And when it comes to bedroom roles, it very hard to picture Izaya pinning Shizuo
down in that manner.. if you get what i mean.

^This just puts into words what I was vaguely thinking
quukiiMay 12, 2012 9:04 PM
Aug 1, 2012 2:44 AM

Jul 2010
Trixcy said:
I see Izaya more as an aggressive dominating uke who'll always provoke Shizuo into doing something regretable to/with him. x) Guess he can still walk away making Shizuo feel more raped than he was. lol

I think the same. That totally would suit Izaya and besides I don't see Shizuo as the uke. He is one of that anime characters that I can't see in other position except as seme's one :D

Mar 23, 2013 6:48 AM

Jun 2011
Oh, it'd totally be reversible. To me, though, I can imagine Izaya actually starting it, like being all over Shizuo and stuff, but he prefers bottoming. I dunno, do you guys understand what I mean? /shrugs
I'm just an incredibly gifted faker.
Jan 25, 2015 5:33 AM

Mar 2014
KFreezeOfFire said:
Oh, it'd totally be reversible. To me, though, I can imagine Izaya actually starting it, like being all over Shizuo and stuff, but he prefers bottoming. I dunno, do you guys understand what I mean? /shrugs
My thoughts exactly lol

Izaya seems like the type who would try to trick Shizuo into having sex with him but then end up being the bottom. Manipulation is fun!
That necro though
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Feb 22, 2016 1:35 PM
Feb 2016
OK. (Skip to last sentence if you don't want to read all this) Izaya is seme but uke. Let me explain. Izaya's personality is seme and compared to Shizuo he would be seme in the relationship. But he's the bottom in sex. Izaya would want to do it and he would be the one to make Shizuo blush or something (not the other way around in every erotic doujinshi online) but Shizuo's still top by giving and it's not like Izaya is all weak (like in every erotic doujinshi online) but he enjoys it. I think I worded this differently than what I mean to. It might be because I'm letting out anger from people who make Izaya in pain and as if he lost to Shizuo unlike he would ever. Long story short Izaya is uke but he isn't the stereotypical uke and acts like a seme who enjoys doing it.
Mar 1, 2016 6:47 PM
Oct 2015
Izaya would be a really cute uke, plus he looks wayyy more weak. Izaya's more of the strategy person then muscle.
Apr 29, 2017 7:42 PM

Aug 2016
Personally, I can't see Shizuo as uke at all. I mean, he just doesn't seem like the type to dominated, and he sure as hell wouldn't let Izaya dom him. I've always seen him as more of a smug top, saying lewd things to Izaya that make him go red.

With Izaya, him and topping aren't compatible at all. He is the literal definition of "dicked down," he acts rebellious and has lots of dignity, but that changes with Shizuo.

If we take their general physical appearance into consideration as well, there's a huge difference. For example, Izaya's frame is way more feminine, especially in the fingers. (Saw them side by side in the Christmas art)

There's also the personal bias. I just like to see Shizuo stripping Izaya of his dignity and pride. Especially by someone he "hates" so much.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doujinshi

ShiroNiji - Jun 27, 2010

2 by ShiroNiji »»
Jun 28, 2010 4:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.