Forum Settings
Forums
New
Yesterday, 12:11 PM

Oct 2024
This was predictable after becoming the second highest-rated. It's wild how much you have to hate op to create an alt just to give it a 1

Yesterday, 12:18 PM
Jan 2021
Average Boruto fan
Yesterday, 12:21 PM
Oct 2023
DiomarBrasindo said:
Average Boruto fan

Nah the boruto anime is really bad but the boruto manga is decent and boruto two blue vortex is PEAK
Yesterday, 12:21 PM

Sep 2016
Don't worry, apparently the scores from such accounts are ignored in the score calculation.
Yesterday, 12:23 PM

Sep 2018
I think the fishy thing is a rating that high for one piece, but time will likely balance it out.
Yesterday, 12:31 PM

Jan 2021
Haters can only hate.
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Yesterday, 1:00 PM

Jun 2015
I wish MAL would just permaban rating manipulators.
Yesterday, 1:01 PM
Sep 2022
Ddude0 said:
DiomarBrasindo said:
Average Boruto fan

Nah the boruto anime is really bad but the boruto manga is decent and boruto two blue vortex is PEAK

average boruto glazer
Yesterday, 1:18 PM
TheCook

Jan 2013
Reply to rohan121
I think the fishy thing is a rating that high for one piece, but time will likely balance it out.
Its just the usual happening when something gets a especially high rating and rises up in the toplist, so nobody should be surprised about people trying to manipulate the scores because their favourite has gone down a single rank. lol Its really pathetic that the anime fandom has so many people who make the rank of their favourite anime or manga on some random site on the internet a part of their identity and actually feel personally attacked when another anime gets past it. Shows that those losers have nothing else in their lives to be actually proud of.

@rohan121 Fishy? I would recommend watching the special first before making statements like this. I think you do not even have to be a fan of One Piece to appreciate the quality of this episode. Its enough if you are a fan of animation as a whole.
Yesterday, 1:32 PM
Trash

Jul 2015
Ddude0 said:
DiomarBrasindo said:
Average Boruto fan

Not peak, Boruto is okay.
Yesterday, 2:27 PM

Dec 2019
Crazy gaslight post, if anything its the entire opposite. All I'm seeing are bunch of One Piece fans creating MAL accounts just to give this irrelevant special 10/10 score
Yesterday, 2:34 PM
Aug 2022
Ddude0 said:
DiomarBrasindo said:
Average Boruto fan

First off no boruto isn’t all that and He’s talking about the community not the anime nor the manga
Yesterday, 2:37 PM

Mar 2023
This special just came out today. The rating will probably get lower in a few days.
9 hours ago
Aug 2017
Reply to rohan121
@rohan121 the only reason the original one piece anime isn't number one on mal is due to the lacking animation for a lot of the series so I wouldn't call it 'fishy' at all.
8 hours ago

Nov 2021
Actual jobless activities. These people have nothing going on in their lives
8 hours ago

Nov 2018
Even the episode rating has been botted
MAL EMOJIS - Get your specially formatted emojis for MAL forums.

8 hours ago
Apr 2019
I've been a One Piece fan for like 9 years now, I did stop reading manga at the start of Egghead arc because I heard animation getting more better and saw the op for it. So i catched up with the anime. This special episode is like a breath of fresh air in an already amazing story which is One piece. Idk but i think if a person love One piece which normally people do who have followed it for so long, he/she will rate this special episode atleast a 8/9 most of the times. I would love to see that girl meet Nami in the future as like an apprentice or something similar.
6 hours ago
Jun 2016
Reply to Euroqean
Crazy gaslight post, if anything its the entire opposite. All I'm seeing are bunch of One Piece fans creating MAL accounts just to give this irrelevant special 10/10 score
@Euroqean have you even watched op or the special? irrelevant my ass plus all the one stars says the complete opposite and the number of 10/10 rating is not even that high considering how popular op is currently
5 hours ago
May 2024
boruto fan complain about bot now? Didn't you guys do the same thing with boruto manga in mangaplus?
tedimas115 hours ago
5 hours ago
May 2024
Ddude0 said:
DiomarBrasindo said:
Average Boruto fan

ok, the comment has nothing to do with the anime nor the manga
5 hours ago

Mar 2016
I'm not sure what's the issue here? They don't count those bots, anyways. At least according to the mods. The special is already so high at #2 even with relatively fewer members than the other shows on the top anime list. But I guess that's not enough for many people here.
5 hours ago

Nov 2018
It's easy to go after the few trolls and haters but what about everyone spamming 10/10 just because it has "One Piece" in the title?
5 hours ago

Oct 2022
This happens all mal all the time for popular shows so although it sucks it's nothing new. As the other user mentioned I don't think those accounts are calculated into the score so there's nothing to worry about.
-Login to mal
-Looks at notifications
-Three messages deleted
"Oh no"
5 hours ago
Aug 2022
Rating Up Now 9,15 >> 9,25.
Downvote is Not Effect anything. πŸ˜‚
Helix11325 hours ago
4 hours ago

Apr 2022
Reply to Ryuseishun
I'm not sure what's the issue here? They don't count those bots, anyways. At least according to the mods. The special is already so high at #2 even with relatively fewer members than the other shows on the top anime list. But I guess that's not enough for many people here.
@Ryuseishun it's nothing new, the frieren fans were crying about the same thing not too long ago.
4 hours ago
Apr 2023
based. Huge w (character)
4 hours ago
Jan 2020
Reply to Zarutaku
Don't worry, apparently the scores from such accounts are ignored in the score calculation.
@Zarutaku Good to know. Must be a new addition.
“𝖨𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 π—π—‚π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ— π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹.” – π–€π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‡π—ˆπ—‹ π–±π—ˆπ—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π—

More topics from this board

» Review Bombing Has Started

dymable - 8 hours ago

28 by TransferUser »»
50 seconds ago

» Yes, it is that good

Dahaka_ - 3 hours ago

12 by Accelerator545 »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Fan Letter Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Oct 19

143 by Xypheron »»
39 minutes ago

» Peak?

MoshiMoss_ - Oct 19

34 by Peak_Piece44 »»
1 hour ago

» A new perspective

Vorticem51 - Yesterday

3 by Mahendra496 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.