Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 31, 2010 10:02 AM

Mar 2009
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Kisa Shouta's case

Kisa Shouta (木佐翔太): 30, but looks really younger. Editor in shoujo department, Emerald, at Marukawa Shoten. Kisa is usually attracted by physical looks only (menkui) and he's already in love with Yukina's pretty face.

Yukina Kou (雪名皇: 21, really hot clerk working at the bookstore "Books Marimo" (or Marimo books) and Fan of Kisa's work.

(character info: mangafox.com)
is it me or does kisa look like misaki from junjou romantica???
cr6zym0nkeyizJan 31, 2010 3:04 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 31, 2010 3:05 PM

Mar 2009
so they make there first appearence in volume 3, i think. I think they r soooo cute. yukina is sooooo hot. i kou looks a little bit like nowaki in JR.
cr6zym0nkeyizJan 31, 2010 6:34 PM
Feb 1, 2010 4:42 AM

Jan 2010
Haven't read up to this couple yet :((
By the way,i went YES!!! when i found out there will be 2 more couples in Sekaiichi Hatsukoi :D

is it me or does kisa look like misaki from junjou romantica???
Yes,he does look like Misaki >.<
Is he really 30??HE LOOKS SO YOUNG >.<
Feb 1, 2010 4:51 AM

Mar 2009
i just found out a couple of days ago that there was more than 1 couple when i was looking for RAWS and drama cds. there are 3 couples. i cant believe he's 30 either.
Feb 1, 2010 6:01 AM

Jan 2010
cr6zym0nkeyiz said:
i just found out a couple of days ago that there was more than 1 couple when i was looking for RAWS and drama cds. there are 3 couples. i cant believe he's 30 either.

This couple really reminds me of Junjou Egoist although i've never read this couple's story before...
The reason is the uke is more older than the seme :)
same like Junjou Egoist >.<
haha ^^
sorry 4 the stupid reason >.>
Feb 1, 2010 6:12 AM

Mar 2009
KazeFalcon said:
cr6zym0nkeyiz said:

This couple really reminds me of Junjou Egoist although i've never read this couple's story before...
haha ^^

yea. i knoe. i thought the same thing takano & ritso reminds me of usagi & misaki a little bit. and yukina & kisa reminds me of nowaki & hiro.

i havent read this story yet. but i probally will today and tomorrow. i kinda browsed through the RAWS. but omg. they r sooooo cute. i cant find the RAWS for the other couple yet though. im desperately seeking them.
Feb 2, 2010 1:32 AM

Jan 2010
cr6zym0nkeyiz said:
KazeFalcon said:
cr6zym0nkeyiz said:

haha ^^

yea. i knoe. i thought the same thing takano & ritso reminds me of usagi & misaki a little bit. and yukina & kisa reminds me of nowaki & hiro.

i havent read this story yet. but i probally will today and tomorrow. i kinda browsed through the RAWS. but omg. they r sooooo cute. i cant find the RAWS for the other couple yet though. im desperately seeking them.

Where can i read the RAWS??
I SEARCHED EVERYWHERE BUT COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING >.>
Feb 2, 2010 4:55 AM

Mar 2009
KazeFalcon said:
cr6zym0nkeyiz said:
KazeFalcon said:
cr6zym0nkeyiz said:

haha ^^

Where can i read the RAWS??
I SEARCHED EVERYWHERE BUT COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING >.>

the the forums i posted a topic that has the links to the RAWS in there. or you could go to aarinfantasy.com but u gotta sign up. but its in the forums.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » ♥Member Cards♥

cr6zym0nkeyiz - Feb 3, 2010

29 by Getre »»
Aug 4, 2013 11:44 AM

» SH Favorite Quotes

cr6zym0nkeyiz - Feb 8, 2010

9 by KazeFalcon »»
Feb 13, 2010 9:50 PM

» SH Least Favorite Character

cr6zym0nkeyiz - Feb 8, 2010

3 by KazeFalcon »»
Feb 11, 2010 4:22 AM

» Suggestion :)

KazeFalcon - Jan 31, 2010

8 by cr6zym0nkeyiz »»
Feb 6, 2010 7:36 PM

» Sekaiichi Hatsukoi ♥ Onodera Ritsu's case ♥

cr6zym0nkeyiz - Jan 31, 2010

7 by cr6zym0nkeyiz »»
Feb 2, 2010 5:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.