Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2013 5:16 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I thought Kotetsu's back story was ludicrous last time, but it seems to be true and the mistress she runaway from might be really a witch/demon as Kotetsu says she was. She was more like a succubus in my mind though, she might be the best f*ck of the assistant's life but it's hardly worth the 30 years of youth in exchange. X( Ah well, the poor guy didn't know what's at stake when she got suckered. Anyway, perhaps the training from Hell Kotetsu got from her might as well be true as well. XD

There must be more of this series, it's quite interesting. There are lots of other characters in the OP and ED as well. 7/10
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 2, 2014 4:10 PM

May 2012
Pretty decent ending, quite like the onsen theme combined with some slight service and quite lovely action scenes! All in all a pretty average anime.
Jan 9, 2019 1:44 AM

Sep 2018
I really liked this, shame there wasn't more. I have a feeling that quite a few of these OVAs are unfinished. Bubblegum Crisis/Crash is probably the most well known example but with my OVA watching it's pretty obvious that there are many more that got the plug pulled early and this certainly feels like one with the way it ended and all those characters that didn't even appear on the show in the OP. Also, I have to say, this is one of the few Ecchi animes where the more pervy elements didn't make me want to cringe. Too often those sort of scenes either feel like fantasies of 60 year old men or completely forced in at the last second for no good reason.
KristiwazhereJan 9, 2019 2:00 AM
Jan 28, 2022 11:09 AM
Aug 2018
do any one know the ending theme song of this title ?

Nov 10, 2022 8:07 PM
Sep 2009
90's hotspring, need i say more? actually i do, mal required 15 words minimum.
Sep 17, 2023 1:31 PM

Mar 2019
Lmao, RIP Miho's assistant.
This ova was pretty fun to watch, I enjoyed it.
Sep 11, 9:38 AM
Jan 2024
this is great! i already was a huge fan of the hyper police manga and MEE's art in general and it's so nice to see it animated (as opposed to the hyper police anime which practically abandoned his style- natsuki is supposed to look a lot like kotetsu- the HP anime even got her hair color wrong! ...but i digress). i'm really tempted to try and make my way through the manga raws, this was a very fun anime with cute characters and a cool and intriguing plot- i want more! i've been meaning to watch this since i found an art book for it at a local shop for a reasonable price and i recognized MEE's style immediately. certainly did not disappoint!
sweepyokinuSep 11, 9:44 AM

More topics from this board

» Shouldn't Daiei be listed as the studio?

E_Creator - Feb 4, 2023

0 by E_Creator »»
Feb 4, 2023 12:06 AM

Poll: » Kotetsu no Daibouken Episode 1 Discussion

tofei - May 1, 2013

1 by RafaelDeJongh »»
Jul 2, 2014 3:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.