Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 21, 2:28 AM
Jan 2022
I am really obsessed with this shows op and the voice acting it's so cute and wholesome, plz every ep makes me laugh....
Aug 30, 2:30 PM
Feb 2021
So, did no one notice the Super Mario sound effect when Nokotan opened her secret mushroom stash?
Aug 31, 10:10 PM

Jun 2024
Having a rival like Neko is a good thing I guess.
They had knives to the throat of Chiharu lmao.

I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A
Sep 1, 9:42 AM
Sep 2021
Amazing song this episode & the deer club has more visitors than ever.
Sep 1, 11:27 AM

Jan 2022
Reply to frg2005
So, did no one notice the Super Mario sound effect when Nokotan opened her secret mushroom stash?
@frg2005 Thank you for pointing that out. I just rewatched that part lol
This never updates so that's cool
Sep 1, 12:03 PM

Jan 2022
I won't lie...this episode was pretty funny. No one cares about the president, the only important person is Shika
This never updates so that's cool
Sep 2, 5:10 AM

Feb 2020
Neko, Kinu, and Chiharu are funny girls.

That insert song was pretty nice.

"NYAAAAAA!" Lol at that ending. I have a feeling that Neko's evil plans against the Deer Club are going to fail.
Sep 17, 5:39 PM

May 2020
Somehow, people fangirling Nokotan are increasing with the number of episodes.. I actually do wonder how when you can’t even find her inside classrooms and such lol. That random insert song was just plain strange btw.
Sep 18, 5:20 PM
Feb 2018
genuinely fucking good. kinu is like me frfr
Sep 25, 1:12 PM

Jul 2022
This was a great episode! we had more deer crackers, and the introduction of some new characters! It seems that everyone loves Nokotan! even Tsubameya has a crush on her! Also Tanukikoujis overreactions were so funny! Will these new characters end up joining the deer club! I hope so!!
Sep 25, 1:14 PM

Jul 2022
Reply to gnomicCirratum
This was a great episode! we had more deer crackers, and the introduction of some new characters! It seems that everyone loves Nokotan! even Tsubameya has a crush on her! Also Tanukikoujis overreactions were so funny! Will these new characters end up joining the deer club! I hope so!!
@gnomicCirratum That also reminds me I forgot about Nokotans song! god that was so funny! her and her deer crackers...
Sep 26, 5:12 PM

Oct 2020
Having seen the whole series now, I can wholeheartedly say that this was the best episode of it.

Student council members, especially Nekoyamada, were genuinely funny here. A lot of jokes (not only, but mostly involving her) made me laugh aloud and the whole message of the episode was strong and even wholesome.

Finally, there was the Nokotan song, which was nothing short of epic, even without the tsukkomi which were surprisingly on point here. She's actually a great singer.
Oct 6, 1:52 PM

Mar 2024
I love how they keep breaking the fourth wall lmao!

Plus we couldn’t ask for a better enemy for the cast, she’s the kind of crazy I can only appreciate.

To be fair, I really appreciate all the characters from the student council they are really funny
Oct 10, 1:39 AM

Oct 2013
Nokotan's song was actually good! Although gathering shrooms from the vaulting horse kinda ruined the mood. It sounded gross, not gonna lie, lmao.

Their club has gotten two new members. I hope the girl with too long sleeves will have a change of heart soon and will join it too.
7 hours ago
Apr 2024
im just watching for fun now,, its really funny and cute
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jul 17

159 by horridd »»
7 hours ago

» Lmfao this anime has reached the peak of marketing 😂

Moonshine_cookie - Jul 9

12 by sillycoffecatof7 »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jul 10

218 by horridd »»
Yesterday, 3:28 PM

Poll: » Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jul 3

462 by horridd »»
Yesterday, 3:01 PM

» Am I the only one who finds this not funny?

someguy - Sep 27

24 by Serafos »»
Oct 20, 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.