Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 24, 3:29 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Really curious to see what the remaining 5 episodes are going to be about now.

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Aug 25, 10:56 PM
Feb 2024
This show really should come with a warning label for how cute it can be at times.
Aug 26, 9:56 AM
Jan 2022
they did us dirty by not showing the kiss or the confession but ooo well what can we do but it made me sad when giji graduated and has to say goodbye hope this doesn't effect the show...
Sep 2, 5:58 AM
Feb 2020
why the fuck did they cut the kiss and confession? Last time they change the hotel scene and now this?
Sep 3, 8:39 PM
Nov 2019
If this episode were the end, for me it would be a kawaii happy ending s2
Sep 4, 11:04 PM
Oct 2022
It lost me on ep7, not only did they skip the confession, they also played the episode like it was the last one when they're gonna go to 12, I'll finish it because I liked it prior to ep7 but I'll wait until the season finishes.
Sep 4, 11:04 PM
Oct 2022
It lost me on ep7, not only did they skip the confession, they also played the episode like it was the last one when they're gonna go to 12, I'll finish it because I liked it prior to ep7 but I'll wait until the season finishes.
Sep 7, 3:24 PM

Jun 2021
time is running out... and it's always bittersweet to watch anime characters graduation from high school, at least their own is almost always eventful unlike mine almost two decades ago. Now things can become interesting considering she must still stay there one more year and he can't. Scrolling ending credits like this is the series finale... ok.

(if i knew what a time capsule was in the mid 2000's, i'm still asking myself if i would have actually used it. Probably it would have felt too depressing already.)
Sep 11, 7:30 PM

May 2008
I'm here just to say.. if someone want to find out how the confession goes, chapter 78 of the manga.

The confession:
SlicerofLifesSep 12, 5:56 AM
Sep 14, 4:54 PM

Oct 2017
We already at graduation in 7 episode and the confession bait too lol. Oh well. Still though school graduation episodes make me emotional reminding me of mine.
Sep 25, 9:34 AM

Mar 2015
Nice to see that Rin was able to properly confess.

I know this isn't the last episode but the vibes are too strong that I find myself questioning it at times.

Curious what we're going to see in the remaining episodes now that Eiji has graduated.
Sep 26, 3:30 PM

Dec 2022
Kitahama graduated
Sep 27, 11:48 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh boy like a finale this seems to be the perfect spot to end. Tho, i also need to actually see what lies behind their future. So perhaps they wowed me at the real final. Looking forward to see the next
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 3, 1:05 PM
Jul 2016
for a second I had thought I missnumbered the episodes and this was the final episode. lol
So happy we get to see how they grow beyond this episode. :D
Oct 9, 1:42 AM
Dec 2022
Eiji is graduating and Rin wants to find a way to confess her feelings for him. This episode feels like the end of the series but there's more. Wonder what is in store for them in the upcoming episode.
Oct 15, 7:38 AM

Apr 2021
It seems that Rin feels sad about Eiji's graduation, she will miss him.
8 hours ago

Jul 2022
Without realizing it, suddenly Eiji's graduation day (a 3rd year student) was approaching. Therefore, the theater club was assigned to play a show based on the story Snow White for the farewell (graduation) event. Eiji got the role of prince, while Rin played Snow White. Here, the one who fainted wasn't Snow White, but the prince. This means the one who kissed was Snow White, instead of the prince. Surprisingly enough, they actually did!

Ah, the graduation day for the third year students has arrived. Congratulations on graduating!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FadesHandle - Sep 5

50 by KingNotSkilled »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 22

76 by KingNotSkilled »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 8

85 by KingNotSkilled »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 1

62 by KingNotSkilled »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 19

139 by smoodflamez »»
Yesterday, 9:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.