Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Aug 17, 11:02 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol Koshi's sister is a crazy siscon, at least it ended well and Shikanoko didn't die thanks to the deer food xD
Aug 19, 8:41 AM
Jun 2016
Yeah, I was expecting the club room to get trashed. Not expecting it wasn't Nokotan, though.

"It looks like the crackers protected me." Growing up Christian, I remember constantly hearing stories of soldiers or whatever surviving gunshots 'cause they had Bibles in their pockets.

Another wild ride of an episode, lol. And nice to see this anime has some sort of plot, but minimal.

"In the end, Koshitan still had no idea what was going on." Yeah, same.
Aug 21, 10:46 AM
Aug 2023
Peak fiction, it's just the best anime i've ever watched
Aug 25, 4:44 AM
Aug 2023
i would give my life for bashame
Aug 27, 4:23 AM
Apr 2024
Gimme more of this!!
Aug 29, 2:20 PM

Jan 2022
When are the e-girls going to make dancing videos/ cosplay outfits based on this anime?

Another shitpost episode. How are they allowed to expose Koshi like that? Is the little sister with the sister complex going to repair the damages to the club room?
This never updates so that's cool
Aug 30, 11:11 PM

Jun 2024
I feel sorry for Koshi, all that effort to make the clubhouse look great only for it to be destroyed overnight.
That overzealous sister is hilarous.

I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A
Sep 1, 9:07 AM
Sep 2021
That was a masterclass way above the top showdown.
Sep 2, 5:10 AM

Feb 2020
Definitely better than the first episode. Koshitan's yandere sister is great. Gotta love these siscon vibes.

That competition was embarrassing. Poor Koshitan.

It seems Nokotan and Anko became friends, after all. Good for them. :)
Sep 4, 9:22 AM
Aug 2024
The deer god was peak.
Sep 7, 11:47 PM

Feb 2020
We need more characters like Anko in anime.
Sep 11, 11:22 AM
Nov 2022
frustrating and sick
Sep 12, 12:31 PM

May 2020
That Shika network or whatever they talked about, should be cancelled straight away lol. From the bra colour to deepest darkest secrets, it knows it all somehow. I liked the references btw.
Sep 12, 5:41 PM
May 2022
"brainrot" ahh anime
Sep 19, 10:02 AM
Jun 2021
It was life changing, everything, anything, nothing mattered until peak came, episode one, peak, episode 2, peak, all episodes one by one my tears fell my knees buckled. I can't explain how much this helped me, thank you Nokotan, you changed my life forever.
Sep 23, 7:42 AM

Jun 2022
that sound when deer rolls in is amusing
Sep 24, 9:46 PM

Jul 2022
So koshi gets her clubhouse wrecked and the crazy sister is to blame! was it because she has KAGE level strength! (loved the references here) no! because she is crazy about her sister being friends with nokotan! yes!! LOL then miss deer fights the kage sister in a game-show style quiz about koshi! the questions are seriously funny!

the first one had me dying, she kisses her plushies goodnight everynight!! and when they showed the proof on the screen!! so funny! and my favorite question was the reason she never dated any boys or girls...because she had SHOJO MANGA BRAIN ROT...I related too much to that part. It was very funny how miss deer knew all of that about koshi despite meeting her the day before.

but in the end it did not even matter because the crazy sister attacked anyway! and thanks to the power of deer crackers nokotan was able to save koshi from a stray kunai!

thankfully in the end the crazy sister and miss deer could be friends! love this episode!
Oct 9, 12:47 PM

Oct 2013
Intense episode with a lot of character development and mind tricks. And deer crackers. Deer crackers saved the day.
Yesterday, 3:28 PM
Apr 2024
Not as intriguing as the first one, there isn't much of a plot. It is more of a "What happens happens" type of anime, somebody could get run over and then in the next episode they are fine, so its a bit confusing and I was lost at bits, but it is overall very entertaining and cute.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jul 24

114 by horridd »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jul 17

159 by horridd »»
8 hours ago

» Lmfao this anime has reached the peak of marketing 😂

Moonshine_cookie - Jul 9

12 by sillycoffecatof7 »»
Yesterday, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jul 3

462 by horridd »»
Yesterday, 3:01 PM

» Am I the only one who finds this not funny?

someguy - Sep 27

24 by Serafos »»
Oct 20, 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.