Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 14, 2022 2:45 PM

Feb 2014
Hm, solid example of fine-ish anime. Nothing in special but slightly enjoyable.

---

I have to appreciate how this anime gave chances to Alma and Luria to shine.

However, contradictorily and unfornutely, that did not happen to Iris. Even though she is powerful they did not give good chances so she could show her best, which was a waste in my opinion cause she is lovely yet cool.
The opportunities were there, but they would end up giving her small roles so she would not overshadow MC´s cool and powerful moments.

---

6/10
TechOtakuMay 14, 2022 4:08 PM
Jul 9, 2022 7:56 AM

Apr 2011
It felt a bit intense when the demons where actually inside the city and trying to get the sword from the girls but they were able to manage to bring it to Matty and defeat Zardias. It was nice a pull there when I thought Matty got killed, but I kinda knew he would revived.

It was a decent series. Nothing great or special. But Iris made the series more watchable. She's so cute, dumb, and funny. I really like her.

I also like the ED as it feels like a adventure rpg.

Aug 25, 2022 12:11 AM

Nov 2019
This series has been so bland to watch with no real plot going on but I guess that's why 90% of the people watching stayed for the end. Mathias used his special sword to defeat Zardias but then it is revealed that there are more powerful demons than him - Mathias then shrugs it off and goes on a trip looking for a bow that was melted down to match with a single amandite alloy arrow he found in the King's treasure room. Then he gets a call from the headmaster of second academy that there's been a problem, the captain of the royal guard at Eis empire encountered a wooden puppet that was powered by human life, seems like the next opponent has shown himself to Mathias. Overall, was a entertaining watch despite all the typical reincarnation series copy and paste.
Sep 1, 2022 6:38 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Not a bad finale, I’ll say the fight with Zardius was decent but the ending of the fight was disappointing, after all that trickery and clashing, all Matthias had to do after getting his sword buff was slash and Zardius was done, pretty anticlimactic lol, but at least he didn’t have a generic death and simply warned Matthias that there were other demons like him. And the rest of the episode was dedicated to hyping up the next arc for reading the source material bait, and a decent bit in the “Isis” shop (why did they call it that lol) where Iris found herself a pretty rock and Matthias got Lurie a gemstone for a necklace which he gives her at the end, and then they walk off to another adventure that we won’t see lol.

This was a decent show, I found it overall pretty generic but it had some cool ideas, it was just sadly a rushed adaptation which hurt it quite a bit. As for the characters, Matthias didn’t do much for me outside of how he would always explain how he’s killing the demons as he’s killing them, I enjoyed that quite a bit lol, and Alma and Lurie were pretty boring, cute waifus but that’s all they are is cute, they didn’t do much despite Matthias training them. And last but certainly not least, Iris definitely carried a lot of the time, she was always funny and goofy and had the cutest design, never got tired of her, I only wish she could have saved the whole show lol.

And the OP and ED were definitely good, the ED especially grew me on me as it went on, I prefer it over the OP for sure. But yeah, overall a pretty generic show, it wasn’t bad, I definitely had fun watching it, but I’ve seen much better in the genre and this one sadly doesn’t stand out much, but I did enjoy the watch alongside my buddy who’s watching it with me, and I’m glad I got to this since it didn’t make my list back in Winter 2022, and I’ll definitely miss Iris at least lol.
Sep 2, 2022 4:43 PM
Jan 2021
Episódio Bala!!
Nov 8, 2022 12:53 PM
Feb 2022
bad end tbh, and it got exciting but then dull again
Nov 8, 2022 2:53 PM
Jan 2019
i thoiught it weasd awdlit
Nov 30, 2022 6:30 AM
Feb 2022
Surprisingly fine anime. I'm happy I gave it a chance.
Feb 15, 2023 4:52 AM
Aug 2017
Those girls are actually useless. Wasting more time talking to a demon and then handing over their weapons to save two classmates. They’re literally braindead. If Mathias dies then all humans will be annihilated. So dumb. 

This anime wasn’t good but wasn’t shit

Op, ed and ost didn’t stand out

5/10
Apr 17, 2023 7:18 PM
Apr 2023
An unsatisfying ending to a mediocre anime
Apr 21, 2023 11:04 AM
Feb 2020
da pra assistir comendo o almoço
Jul 10, 11:00 AM

Feb 2014
Well, pretty bad start, but once Iris joined the main cast it became a somewhat decent watch.
Aug 24, 1:07 AM
Oct 2020
I just watched the last episode and well... Look I love isekai's(well good ones anyway). But boy... that ending was just so annoying. The fate of every person in the world was at stake but the girls just threw away any chance of saving the world, to save two guys that the a demon had taken hostage. How does that make sense? The demon was of course planning to kill them anyway along with everyone else no matter what the girls did, so why would anyone be so foolish to just do as he demanded? It makes zero sense. Mattie(who one of the girls was supposed to have a crush on) needed those weapons to save his own life and that of the world too but nope that just didn't even register to them. Sure the girls lucked out in the end when their classmates just happening to show up at the perfect moment out of the blue, but talk about the worst possible critical thinking ever. How could Mattie or anyone else ever rely or trust them ever again after that? Honestly if I was Mattie I would have chewed them out & then gave them their marching orders as they clearly loose their common sense & can't function under any type of pressure.
But this show could have been really good with only a hand full of changes here & there but oh well. Maybe a 2nd season might have helped but they blew any chance of that with the poor results from this one. It's not completely impossible as i've seen much, much worse shows than this get a second crack, but still I highly doubt it especially since in two years since it's release it's never been mentioned again. Sorry for the long post, umm is that a bad thing?
JugNut001Aug 24, 1:13 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Will we get a Sequel?

IndienRock - Oct 7

12 by diamondd24 »»
Oct 12, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2022

34 by Deo-Korusu »»
Aug 15, 4:22 PM

Poll: » Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2022

38 by Deo-Korusu »»
Aug 15, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2022

55 by saidlah03 »»
Jul 17, 6:22 AM

Poll: » Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2022

28 by curzon17 »»
Feb 3, 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.