Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
WIND BREAKER
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 27, 5:18 PM
Jun 2024
FutoiOtaku said:
Genkai_Haven said:

y'all gonna keep crapping on Wind Breakers or actually give examples?

Maybe Keyman will make it him/herself and surprise us all with a masterpiece? About time something overtook Frieren πŸ˜‚

SOMEONE give that bozo a pen and paper, let’s all watch them make one πŸ˜‚
Jun 27, 5:21 PM
Dec 2021
Great anime, Enjoyed it massively.
Jun 27, 5:52 PM

Mar 2020
Final episode!! πŸ”₯

It's a cliffhanger and season 2 will air next year 2025!

It was an amazing 3 months with Wind Breaker. I like the MC Sakura-san compared to other yankii shows. Animation by Studio CloverWorks are always amazing. πŸ’š
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jun 27, 6:42 PM

Nov 2019
Reply to Genkai_Haven
ST63LTH said:
The_Keyman-1 said:
Still waiting for actual good delinquent series instead of crap like tokyo revengers and this.

+1 on this, there's definitely better delinquent sources out there to adapt

@Genkai_Haven can’t tell if you’re joking because it seems like the viewers just discovered fire after watching WB…

Out, QP, Worst (literally exact same plot as WB but executed with a more grittier premise), To not die

Less delinquent and more gang activity: Castle, Baek XX, Lookism, Boss in School
Jun 27, 6:45 PM

Nov 2019
Reply to Tempest_16
ST63LTH said:
The_Keyman-1 said:
Still waiting for actual good delinquent series instead of crap like tokyo revengers and this.

like what exactly ?
@Tempest_16

Out, QP, Worst (literally exact same plot as WB but executed with a more grittier premise), To not die

Less delinquent and more gang activity: Castle, Baek XX, Lookism, Boss in School
Jun 27, 6:54 PM

Apr 2020
Some time ago I was looking for an anime with good hand to hand fights, and I think Cloverworks did a decent job. That said, the fights on this anime are good but I'm not interested on the characters, and I can't see how the story can develop from here. Not pretty sure if I'll watch the second season. 6/10.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Jun 27, 7:39 PM

Nov 2023
It's really good, but they're really making us wait until 2025 to continue from a cliffhanger...
Jun 27, 7:51 PM
May 2023
Good episode, as I said before: it's quite predictable
It was obvious that another group/gang like the Shishitoren was going to appear, in this case it's called Keel and as I also said, they were going to leave it open for a 2nd season... something that many animes do.
We will see why the friend joined and stayed in that gang and what will be the new characters they will face in the next season.

PS: I have no idea about Tokyo Revengers but this anime was good, but it's not a big deal for me either
Jun 27, 7:54 PM
Jun 2023
very good though it left on a cliff hanger
Jun 27, 8:24 PM
Jan 2020
bro really said im the main character here
Jun 27, 8:41 PM
Jan 2023
ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggggggg
Jun 27, 9:02 PM
Dec 2020
Just perfect, loved it!
Jun 27, 9:04 PM

Oct 2020
That is a sweet ending with everybody in Furin wanting to help out Anzai.
Jun 27, 9:52 PM
Oct 2023
You all know its on and off anime, its looks great when fights is going on and look totally slow and boring when fights not happeninig, still I started this anime before the hype and following from ep 1, really enjoyable anime, as I haven't seen Tokyo Revengers, so I liiked it more,
For me its solid 8/10 anime

Animations= 10/10
Story= 6/10
Charcter devlp.=8/10
Logic= 2/10
Jun 27, 10:17 PM
Apr 2024
I really like how they teased a bit of what’s to come with this last episode. It certainly left me wanting to see another episode.

I’m happy Clover Work Studio already confirmed season 2. Can’t wait to see what they end up cooking for us!
Jun 27, 10:23 PM

Jul 2014
Man, Sakura is such a good boy. I'm going to miss our badass tsundere mc.

And to think I was going to pass on this show because I thought it would be another Tokyo Revengers but it ended up being one of the two big surprises of the season for me. Fun, wholesome, awesome, it was such a great series that was lucky enough to fall into the hands of CloverWorks to look as amazing as it did.

If there was one thing I wasn't that much of a fan of, it's Chouji's drama. I feel like it was a bit too much but I can live with it.

I think I read about a second cour somewhere, so it's nice to have official confirmation and with how this first part ended, you can bet I'm excited for that season 2!
Jun 27, 10:40 PM

Jun 2023
Great season, already lookin' forward to the next one. πŸ”₯
Jun 27, 11:43 PM

Apr 2015
Damn that Sakura-chasing-after-classmate-down-the-staircase scene was crazy.

A mostly chill episode, basically a setup for the next arc since a sequel has already been confirmed. Overall, this show was enjoyable; there's a lot to be desired when it comes to the storyline and characters' backstories & motivations (I'm also still bothered about where all the teachers and police are??? lol???), but the animation, directing, cinematography, and character designs are fantastic, plus the badass tsundere MC and unexpected wholesomeness of this show make it a fun watch. The whole "bros got your back" theme isn't anything new in delinquent shows, but I think this anime does a particularly good job of showing the development of a lone wolf MC who learns to help others and in turn, ask others for help. Anyways, looking forward to the second season!

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Jun 28, 12:41 AM

May 2022
the first battle for Sakura's class as president, but they will not carry the Furin name, and purely help friends. strong solidarity in their friendship.
A cliffhanger episode, but worth looking forward to next season.

Jun 28, 1:22 AM
Apr 2024
Second season announced and that's what really matters, about the episode you start to see that Sakura is starting to change for real and especially that her classmates trust him a lot to the point of going with him to the first war that is approaching because now it's on a large scale, since against Shishitoren it was a certain group of people and not two factions altogether, for me the next arc against Kell is the best because of the entire fight itself and how it changes Sakura. It's a shame that we will have to wait until 2025 to see this first war, as the real war would only be in a possible 4th season. but I'm excited, I love the manga so much and I loved the anime and the final scene of them going and Sakura really being the leader was awesome......
Jun 28, 2:58 AM
Oct 2013
I don't know why they can't just say they want to get revenge for their friends, at least fit with the gangs ethos. But, that's the thing, probably that scene culminates my feelings with the story. I actually hoping they didn't do a gang kind of settings in a graffiti filled school which totally implied they are a gang but instead a dojo or common school which probably more suited to all of these honoured students pretending to be a wannabe gangster

7/10
I cannot bring myself to rate anime that I have completed below 5. Well, it just because I have use up my precious time to watch it. so, the worse you will get from me is 5 (changes may apply)
Jun 28, 2:58 AM
Jul 2017
Really enjoyed the anime, but the last episode was almost entirely introducing next arc which is annoying cuz of the tension it build up
Jun 28, 4:38 AM
Apr 2020
The blushing MC anime comes to an end with a promising 2nd season. It felt like a slice of life for me, but with a lot of action. Wholesome show, not tense, not the best, just wholesome and comfy to watch.
Jun 28, 5:37 AM
Jun 2024
Masterpiece anime. The animation is great, history is great and fights is very nice and fluid to watch.
Jun 28, 6:16 AM
Nov 2016
The audacity to end this turd with the, by far, best episode of the show and on a cliffhanger to boot.

First few eps were alright 6/10.
Shishitoren tournament with flashbacks and MC losing, by score, against the vice was a 1/10.
The few episodes after Shishitoren were 5/10 and the last ep was a 6.5/10.

Pretty bad anime overall 3/10.
Shishitoren arc reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly sucked.

Rofl at anyone calling this a masterpiece.
Jun 28, 6:17 AM

Feb 2021
KEEL, their new enemies. Why is it on 2nd season? XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 28, 6:29 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to Genkai_Haven
ST63LTH said:
The_Keyman-1 said:

@Genkai_Haven
@Tempest_16

Clover (Hirakawa Tetsuhiro 2007)

Out (Iguchi Tatsuya & Mizuta Makoto 2012)

Even Lookism is a better deliquent manga than this. But that already got an anime which ends before the deliquent stuff started.
Which is hilarious cuz Lookism is to 99% thug war mumbo jumbo.
Jun 28, 7:32 AM
Sep 2021
That was a good way to end the season, pretty surprised how well this whole season was adapted.
Jun 28, 9:29 AM
Aug 2021
So it took 13 episodes for the show to introduce something somewhat interesting and then the season ends.
Jun 28, 9:38 AM
Mar 2015
Furin is going to take care of their own by taking care of Keel
Jun 28, 9:58 AM

Nov 2019
Reply to BlueSnow93
@Genkai_Haven
@Tempest_16

Clover (Hirakawa Tetsuhiro 2007)

Even Lookism is a better deliquent manga than this. But that already got an anime which ends before the deliquent stuff started.
BlueSnow93 said:

finally someone else who's seen some real delinquent stuff
Jun 28, 12:28 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to ST63LTH
BlueSnow93 said:

finally someone else who's seen some real delinquent stuff
@ST63LTH

If i was filthy rich, i'd hire some top quality studio, after getting the ok from the authors of course, to adapt both manga. All 10 seasons each. 12 eps per 40 chapters or so.
Tho, been a while since i read OUT. No clue how many chapters it got now. I just wanna see those in anime form.

Attack on Titan Before the Fall is another anime i'd love to see the light of day.

@The_Black_B3ast

Lol, my thoughts exactly.
Jun 28, 12:42 PM
Feb 2024
A nice cliff hanger for the next season, can't wait. Manga readers would understand ;)
Jun 28, 12:57 PM
πŸ₯Š CHAMPION πŸ₯Š

Apr 2016
How? Ended the episode in the begining of the arc!!!!
Well, all the class students go to the rescue!!!
kekeke
Jun 28, 2:04 PM
Nov 2021
Ngl the ending was amazing......plus the leader sakura was just too cool leading his whole class. Can't wait for the next season.πŸ”₯
Jun 28, 2:25 PM

Jun 2023
Alr, it's finished. And: Season 2 announced for 2025, there we gooo!

This Season was good, like the animations, fights etc.

For me as a reader, they've done justice to the manga with this adaption.

And KEEL-Arc already teasered. This will become interesting next year-
Jun 28, 3:32 PM

Jun 2009
I really enjoyed it. Not perfect but still pretty solid and really fun. It's fun to root for these characters. The emotional stakes are cheesy but again, it's fun to root for them and get swept up in the "drama". The VAs were also great choices and did a great job.

IMO too many people constantly complained about "no action" episodes and lack of logic in the behavior of the characters. Yeah, it's a silly shounen anime with some slice of life moments. Now that these people have a good idea of how the methodology of the show works after 13 ENTIRE, WHOLE episodes, I hope they won't be back for Season 2. It's annoying to read the same thing over and over and over again. These aren't real criticisms. They're just yapping about how this anime isn't THEIR thing, and those kinds of comments are always reductive when they snowball.

Speaking of actual criticisms in the anime production though, I do think the pacing was a bit janky for some of the talking moments. I think it could have been a bit snappier. I'm also wondering if they used AI art for some of the school graffiti. I don't see how they could devote real artists to do all of that, but I'm still kinda disappointed if they used AI art.

STILL LIKED IT THOUGH!
eightdollarwaterJun 28, 3:40 PM
Jun 28, 3:37 PM

Jun 2009
Reply to BlueSnow93
The audacity to end this turd with the, by far, best episode of the show and on a cliffhanger to boot.

First few eps were alright 6/10.
Shishitoren tournament with flashbacks and MC losing, by score, against the vice was a 1/10.
The few episodes after Shishitoren were 5/10 and the last ep was a 6.5/10.

Pretty bad anime overall 3/10.
Shishitoren arc reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly sucked.

Rofl at anyone calling this a masterpiece.
@BlueSnow93 Sure, you can laugh at anyone who calls it a masterpiece; I wouldn't call it one personally.

But on the flipside, a 3/10 overall and a 1/10 for the tournament eps? That's just as much of an unserious exaggeration.

Why did you keep watching when you found multiple eps in a row, and clearly the main premise of the season, to be 1/10? Was the last ep of the show REALLY worth it for you to watch 12 full episodes beforehand?

Jun 28, 4:00 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to WaterMage
What a terrible way to end a season. Teasing next season is one thing but beginning one story and stopping before it gets going. Should have been 12 episodes.

It had decent first episode and 1-2 good episode in the middle rest was very boring and meh.
@WaterMage_658 Exactly my thoughts. Already beginning the story in the finale and expecting us to care about it enough to carry any hype to season 2 is wild.
Jun 28, 4:05 PM
Dec 2017
It really didn't feel like a finale to a season at all. I actually had to double check if there would be more than 13 episodes because it felt so...casual, that I thought there would be a 14th episode.
It was a fun watch, but it wasn't the best. What's more, in some episodes, it felt like the writers of the show behaved like the viewers were dumb. It was absolutely unnecessary to explain Anzai's backstory (word by word btw) three times in the span of 10 minutes.

Episodes 1-2 seemed promising, but the anime really lost momentum going forward. The show fas fun, but I was hoping it would be better than this.
Jun 28, 5:54 PM

Apr 2022
Girls are always after your food...

Jun 28, 6:24 PM
Mar 2019
Second season? Why?
Jun 28, 6:54 PM
Aug 2023
After episodes 10 -12 I started to sour on this anime and was not planning to pick up S2 but thank goodness for episode 13. Finally getting back to what made this anime interesting. Now I can’t wait for S2
Jun 28, 7:18 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ayo. I thought this episode gonna be more about other team especially with the introduction of other Four King. But its just a glimpse and more for the introduction of the next arc where Sakura lead the whole first class against its crisis, saving their mate.

Pretty cool final, for the delinquent anime standard, ngl. Its more than i expect to be just a flat end. Gonna end this one above my shitshitoren arc impression, since really looking forward for the next part qith those cool cut at the end. So yeah, strong at start, boring with the shitshitoren part, and this shall return what Wind Breaker miss at the middle.

Blushing Sakura per ten
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 28, 8:00 PM

Apr 2009
The Four Kings ended up being a lame hierarchical thing after all but it was also a blink and you miss it moment so it just seemed like a waste of time for all the hype. Decent recovery with the rest of the episode, not sure it was quite up to being a season ending cliffhanger but since season 2 next year is guaranteed I can't be too bothered. I'm looking forward to Bofurin duking it out with some crazy bastards in KEEL. I'm expecting something a lot different from a tidy tournament.

Overall I really liked the show. It of course had top notch animation with the fights, some of the best martial arts combat I've seen animated even if not all fights were created equal (Furin leader vs Lion leader was kind of awkward especially with the size differences.) I would've preferred a more straight up gang instead of this less believable, almost silly youth wing of a neighborhood watch protecting old ladies and rescuing lost kitties.

Oh well, I still enjoyed what we got, the camaraderie with Bofurin is solid with a lot of decent characters and Sakura is a great anchor for it all. I've enjoyed seeing him pushed out of his comfort zone while doing his awkward best to accept the friendship, faith, and responsibility he's being given and step up. He's already grown a lot from just his "beat up everyone and be the top" mentality from early on. As awesome as the action is some of the best moments have been less epic ones like Sakura's totally uncool, shy "leave it to me."

Looking forward to the next season.

7/10
Jun 28, 8:52 PM
May 2022
if Tokyo Revengers was good
Jun 29, 12:59 AM
Jan 2023
Ooo can't wait for the next arc, looks p interesting!!! πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
Jun 29, 2:34 AM

Jan 2017
See you guys next season!!! (especially Sakura πŸ–€)
Jun 29, 2:37 AM

Jun 2023
What a cliffhanger ending but it's the beginning for next arc!! So excited for next season~~ gonna miss my tomato~ though I'm a fan of the manga but ngl the anime is mid for me. But it was a fun ride!!!!
Hmmmmmmmm pretty sure next arc gonna shinning shimmering splendid~
Mr. E, I'm waiting~~~~~
MatchappieJun 29, 2:43 AM
Jun 29, 6:01 AM

Jun 2019
They're good friends who will help you even if you don't ask for their help. That's a good sign of a team that wants to help. Can't wait to see these KEEL guys and what's the deal with them. Sakura is taking the frontline this time around which makes me excited for him and happy at the same time.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 16

126 by SHS13 »»
Oct 10, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 9

124 by SHS13 »»
Oct 10, 5:30 AM

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 2

117 by SHS13 »»
Oct 10, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 23

157 by sleepyfuton »»
Oct 7, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 18

107 by SHS13 »»
Oct 6, 10:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.