Forum Settings
Forums
Edens Zero
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 7:51 AM

Jan 2009
shiki and rebecca are having a baby

and pino got resurrected by mother

i really enjoyed this manga despite how mashima rushes all the fighting scenes again like his other manga works
degJun 25, 9:19 AM
Jun 24, 6:46 PM
Sep 2022
Rebecca X Shiki became canon before NALU ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
Jun 25, 8:26 AM

Oct 2017
Damn Mashima you son of a gun baited us with the Pino reincarnation at the end haha. But I'm actually happy with what we got. Pino's pino and their child will be their child. So happy Shiki x Rebecca sailed but NaLu still the same as ever lmao. But this gives me hope for a conclusive end to their tale as well. It was great watching everyone gather together one last time for Rebecca giving birth. I'm thinking Weisz x Hermit sailed as well.

What a journey in the cosmos this was. Love Mashima's works and this one as well. Will miss it. Mashima GOAT.
Jun 25, 9:36 AM
May 2021
Nice the ship sailed but they should have atleast shown the kid lol. Pino is back to robo form for my surprise, didn't expected that. I guess a special chapter will be released in future, showing shiki's family and all after some Timeskip
Jun 25, 12:39 PM

Jul 2019
Like, WE COULDN'T SEE THE CHILD! Like, I SAW SHIKI HUGGING PINO BUT NOT HIS CHILD! Ok then.

What about the others' shipps? Nothing? OK!

Not even a single smooch of the main couple? GREAT! I'M SUPER OK WITH IT!

Seriously, what happened?! Mashima did a really great romance in his first manga, and with all the other's couples in that as well, SO WHY DOES HE DOESN'T DO THAT IN HIS NEWEST HISTORY'S?!
He regressed so badly in the topic "romance".

I didn't like that Pino returned, but I really like that she DIDN'T returned as their child.

It's not the best ending, but an "ok" ending for me.
VayzeJun 26, 6:59 PM
                                                        "๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘’..."

Jun 25, 1:17 PM

Nov 2016
I like that Pino chose to be a machine. Accept yourself.

So the 6 year run is already over. It's a shame that Edens Zero didn't fulfill it's whole potenial(there were parts where I liked it more than Fairy Tail). Mashima could've done a lot more with a world as big. It was a fun read, tho.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 25, 2:00 PM
May 2021
Gonna mis this series! Yes was fun & yhh earlier on fights where hype & the story was so dark like cant compare now to towards the start of Edens Zero. I hope Mashima sensei rests until his new work! Dead Rock is gonna be short so that will finish in due time & FT 100 Yrs Quest is still ongoing but we r reaching the end in the story! I wonder what Mashima will do next?
Shiki x Rebecca cannon!
Jun 25, 2:03 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to jas-samaaa
Gonna mis this series! Yes was fun & yhh earlier on fights where hype & the story was so dark like cant compare now to towards the start of Edens Zero. I hope Mashima sensei rests until his new work! Dead Rock is gonna be short so that will finish in due time & FT 100 Yrs Quest is still ongoing but we r reaching the end in the story! I wonder what Mashima will do next?
Shiki x Rebecca cannon!
@jas-samaaa im almost sure farmagia is the next mashima manga https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2165513
Jun 25, 2:07 PM
May 2021
Reply to deg
@jas-samaaa im almost sure farmagia is the next mashima manga https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2165513
@deg u recon? Moretime could be right but we shall wait & see forsure
Jun 25, 6:01 PM
May 2017
Okay I haven't kept up with this series. Did Mashima really have Shiki and Rebecca having a baby with barely any romantic build up at all? Did that really happen? lmao
Jun 25, 10:38 PM

Oct 2016
I have mixed feelings about the ending but in the same time i really enjoyed this manga a lot.
Jun 26, 8:28 AM

Apr 2013
MY SHIP SAILED SO BEAUTIFUL
He stole the kiss scene, but I am satisfied with this end.

.·:*¨ ้‡้€ข็š„ๆ—ถไปฃ - ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–† ๐•ต๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ¨*:·. ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿ‘:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡
Jun 26, 9:36 AM
Feb 2021
It was ok.
I enjoyed the first half way more and I wasn't happy on how Mashima accelerated the battle more and more,but still decent read.
Jun 28, 11:17 AM

Jun 2017
Reply to Taifood
Okay I haven't kept up with this series. Did Mashima really have Shiki and Rebecca having a baby with barely any romantic build up at all? Did that really happen? lmao
@Taifood Yes it did happen. Very odd ending
Jul 1, 9:16 PM
Mar 2015
Nice ending with Rebecca giving birth and Pino becoming human Mother is watching over them
Jul 3, 11:36 AM

Sep 2019
That's it huh. Would have preffered some more chapters to flesh out the end.
Jul 13, 8:26 AM
Mar 2018
Not his best ending, but I did enjoy the journey for the most part. Welp, now I can move on to read Dead Rock next, since I didn't want to be reading three Mashima stories simultaniously.
Jul 27, 3:52 PM

Sep 2018
Ending felt very very rushed but ai respect the overall quality of the series. I would give a 7 for the series overall considering the end brought it down some.
Jul 30, 7:53 PM

Aug 2013
farewell Edens Zero
Don't believe the hype.
Aug 3, 3:57 PM
May 2018
Honestly ever since the main cast went to universe O the story has not been the same.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 292 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 18

5 by DebiPS »»
Jun 19, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 222 Discussion

deg - Jan 6, 2023

12 by FMmatron »»
Jun 19, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 203 Discussion

deg - Aug 16, 2022

9 by Tempest_16 »»
Jun 17, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 291 Discussion

deg - Jun 11

7 by MegamiRem »»
Jun 15, 3:49 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 194 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 7, 2022

6 by Tempest_16 »»
Jun 14, 1:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.