Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 16, 2017 10:54 PM

May 2012
Very interesting progression, I really do wonder what the last episode will have to offer!
Dec 24, 2017 5:55 AM

Mar 2015
Oh Amou you tease!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 17, 2018 10:57 AM

Sep 2013
Once again, this anime is shit.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Oct 2, 2019 8:35 AM

Apr 2013
I don't get why this had to be in a school setting, makes it just not believable at all. They are killing each other on the school ground and nobody reacts like call the cops or something?
Sep 7, 2022 3:03 PM
Sep 2020
It was fun but it can get a little boring
Jul 27, 2023 6:09 AM

Aug 2019
bunch of talking.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 4:46 PM
Mar 2022
so now we know its fucking normora's fault in the first place... amou agreed to show him around and turns around and he took her up on it and then like they never talked about it took it up with someone else... yea she went to the extreme but I can understand why she was upset at both him and that little.. girl? boy? Either way he started that shit by crapping on their agreement.
May 28, 5:07 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to QWERTYFish25
Code_Lies said:
Was expecting Amou & nomura's backstory to be good but it turns out to be shit. They only had one dialogue in the past and nothing happens to make me sympathize their past.
I don't particularly mind episodes with dialogues, but all the dialogues in this episode made me cringe like hell.

In the past, amou and nomura just talked for a few minutes and he touched her body, and that made amou fall in love with him? That's damn weak.
Because it's so hard for writers to make a female antagonist without her being formerly in love with an unnamed character or protagonist as a motivation for her actions. Like seriously Depending on the time period and such pretty much men and women have about that same ambitions. Don't see why so many works tether women to a dude's dick.
@QWERTYFish25 yall didnt get it cause for her it was love at first site which for her was something its same to assume she didnt even know existed to the point she even thought she was sick or something with no clue why she felt that way. Nomura also had agreed to let her be his school tour guide and he went back and accepted it from what we have no idea is whether a boy or girl but either way he shat on their agreement and for someone who knows nothing of love or what it is they feel that had to shatter her heart in an instant and the only thing she knew was the pain but the reason wasnt even clear to her until their final fight but sadly after she realized it her stubborn selfish pride couldnt allow herself to apologize in turn lowered her full guard and tried to fight his way which served as her way of saying sorry which he understood but alas being the selfish mega jealous type it could never be between them cause of how his personality is.

As for the men and women thing odds are she was ordered by her father to attend school as a boy since its not uncommon for that to happen in martial arts families that were denied a male heir and the top fighter ended up being the daughter. Which is just really shitty yet typical selfish hateful bad jap parenting basically telling your daughter they are shamed she isnt a boy so she must not be. No surprise there since in this day and age families of prominence use their daughters as either tools/objects to further their life goals or biz or ewll as expendable toys.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2017

177 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
Aug 28, 8:25 AM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2017

133 by Taizaki-han »»
Jun 21, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2017

103 by GosuDRM »»
May 13, 11:41 PM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2017

95 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 27, 2023 5:24 AM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2017

51 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 27, 2023 4:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.