Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 10, 2015 3:34 PM

Jan 2014
So, we had our Maou inventing the press, so that education can be more efficiently spread throughout the Southern Regions.

We also had our Maou to return to the Demon World, where two years have passed since her leave. To avoid local demons from making an uproar, because of her absence, she must return to her realm for a while.

We had the Eastern Fortress' General to condemn the previous forces commander of the Gate City Army, because of his leave with 8000 out of 9000 soldiers for the re-taking of the Bright Island, guilty of leaving the Gate Cities people alone, possible preys to demons.

The guy (is he a member of some kind of council of the Winter Kingdom?) helps him to escape from prison, and they swear to get the Winter's King back for what he has done them.
-To the Gate City commander, start that battle that caused him to be imprisoned

Then we had our Elder Sister Maid putted in charge of things while Maou is away, thanks to a ring that makes the Maid to tramutate in Maou possible.

And then we had Knights' panties, which were the most important thing.
Nov 30, 2016 1:00 PM

Apr 2013
Looks like that fallen general will be trouble later on, maybe we'll see another fight soon :3
Dec 7, 2016 1:44 PM

Oct 2016
omg pls not this triangle love.... well now this is on my dropped -.-'
Mar 21, 2018 3:13 PM

Jan 2014
eminagnam said:
They invented sparkling wine? Good invention.

No, the kid invented Fanta.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Feb 14, 2019 4:31 AM

Aug 2017
Some nice harem action. I think I prefer the look of the blonde slightly. Red haired one is a bit old looking in the body. Blonde is nice and lithe.

I'm not really following what's going on with the angry dudes in this anime. More interested in harem.
Stringed said:
Man, I have to say I REALLY like how they're treating it like a viable option for Hero to have a relationship with both Maou and Knight. I'm actually in favor of functional polyamorous relationships, so it'd be pretty cool if this show actually did that.
Never seen it happen in anime but I strongly wish it would. True harems without picking a single winner.
CarbonMDFeb 14, 2019 4:35 AM
Feb 14, 2019 4:42 AM

Aug 2017
Cratex said:
While certainly not uncommon historically for a man to have multiple wives, it is very very rare to hear or read of the reverse. I wonder what that says about human relationships in general?

"The key that can open many locks is a master key. The lock that is opened by many keys is a useless lock."

One man can impregnate many females, even simultaneously. Ladies cannot do this with multiple men at once. Men will fight and kill each other over one lady, but ladies can share one solid man.
Jul 6, 2019 2:42 PM

Sep 2012
oh ladyes just fall to hes lap lucky bastard 😂😂😂😂😂

mew that dragon princess to 😁
Sep 24, 2019 5:23 PM
Mar 2018
I am instinctively opposed to harems so that night scene was not to my liking. I hope things will get settled soon.
Jan 3, 2021 7:57 PM

Apr 2020
Gosh darn
What a chad
Aug 7, 2021 2:23 PM
Feb 2021
Ramkec said:
Good episode enjoyed it, but I don't like how they are pushing Knight into Demon King's and Hero's relationship, I dunno is this anime only, or it's taken from novel, but I'm not liking it at all.

same like wtf r they doing? i started the show only cuz of how cute the hero and demon king were together, i dont give a flying fuck about the economy, the war or any other girl. It was a completely unnecessary dynamic that just turned the show sour for me.
I hate harems and one MC handling multiple girls etc, just say u like the demon king ffs. At this point he's spent more time with the dragon princess, head maid and blondie knight than he has with the demon king, thats so shit.
Dec 31, 2021 1:42 PM
May 2020
Hero living my dream fr fr
May 24, 9:02 PM
Apr 2017
So in 2 1/2 years they will have: held hands (with a third person there). Im sitting here confused as to why there was no harem tag. Even the intro had me believing it would be only the Hero and Demon King. The only saving grace was how adamant Demon King was about the relationship, but a few episodes later she doesnt mind the Knight being involved? Not only that, the only meaningful time they spent together was off screen. They are essentially acquaintances, with a contract to 'listen to each other', 8 episodes in. You cannot think 4 episodes (minus the episode it takes to renew the Demon King license), is enough to make a convincing romance. Thats even IF they do that lmao. For all I know they will continue making it a harem.
Split_Head_77May 24, 9:07 PM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2013

219 by mogneto »»
Sep 18, 7:14 AM

Poll: » Do you think that anime season 2nd will be available in future?

SametTakao - Nov 6, 2023

13 by zazo_Zero_2 »»
Aug 17, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

465 by PankesuPlease »»
Jul 13, 3:20 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2013

125 by Split_Head_77 »»
May 24, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

symbv - Mar 1, 2013

211 by MeguriRapture »»
Mar 6, 12:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.