Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 12, 9:14 AM

Jan 2024
I love Evul Shlime, I hope he is okay o;
Feb 12, 9:32 AM
Jun 2023
Hamas ring
[quoteVery excited for the next episode][/quote]
Feb 12, 2:53 PM
Apr 2020
Studio couldn't handle woltekamui 😂
Wish they showed the 10 second timer side by side to show how fast these two are now I'm worried 2nd round between these two will mostly look like moving flash . Nonetheless it's good enough not too bad looking forward to next episode
Feb 12, 5:10 PM
Sep 2018
man, this ep is brutal...
Feb 12, 6:37 PM
Nov 2020
Siranto1 said:
Their teleportation circle sucks ass. Hope the shitty mages that teleported Crimson away and mismanaged the circle die soon

Funniest comment in this thread.
Feb 13, 12:36 AM

Mar 2008
That was some pretty wild turns this episodes. Killing off Starlia and seemingly bringing her back right after lol
Feb 13, 5:05 AM
Jul 2023
reverse corner uhhh
Feb 13, 6:51 AM
Jan 2020
ragna is coooked i am not sure if he can pull this through and rthat ending just makes me yearn for the next episode
Feb 13, 8:17 PM

Jul 2019
Everyone talking about the silverware princess, but the twin that was hugging her just got obliterated, lol. I feel bad for her sister.
Feb 13, 11:26 PM
Oct 2023
Why did Kamui took the time to behead the princcess take both parts of her body to Ragna, put the body on her knees, the head aligned in the neck and then perfectly balance all so it does not fall??? Was there any pourpose to those actions or was this only for the audience to see?? Killing her does not even make any sense in the first place, why not go to Ragna directly?
Feb 14, 12:28 AM
Feb 2021
Man this Ep had me devastated but the way Kamui “JUST LEFT” the castle had me tripping because how far was the battlefield and how fast did kamui get there?! like less then a literal millisecond??? Either way I had HIGH hopes for ragna finally obtaining a bae poor ragna finally had someone (other than crimson but honestly i dont think crimson understands)understand the pain and struggle his future self had gone through just for that one person to be disrespectfully put infront of his face. Also Kamui’s entrance most definitely an anime historical moment for most disrespectful anime moments for sure
Feb 14, 12:34 AM
Feb 2021
Handelo said:
So that last scene... wasn't in Ragna's head, was it? The location is different, it's where Crimson was teleported to. The teleportation circle was already activated and the teleportation magic was still underway while Ragna was fighting Kamui. Does that mean Starlia is alive somehow? Some side-effect of the teleportation? Or is she really just an afterimage still lingering in his mind?

I definitely wanna say afterimages from ragna’s shock or mental disbelief but I also think Ragna is actually unconscious. Understand how fast Kamui is, if anything he got to the battlefield in a literal millisecond or seconds just to kill the princess disrespectfully put her body and reassembled her head onto her dead body in front of ragna just for a fight.
Feb 14, 7:15 AM
Aug 2023
Great fighting scene, looking forward to next one
Feb 14, 3:15 PM

Sep 2017
I was going to praise the show for going full balls to the wall and killing the princess in such an abrupt way, but I'm not so sure with the final scene. It's probably just a weird dream sequence thing, but I can't be too sure there isn't something more funky going on. Also it really burns me out how Ragna is constantly able to getting back up and fighting despite having fallen over with exhaustion multiple times this arc. Dude probably wasn't even fully healed when the fighting started ffs. Yet he keeps getting back up and fighting because the author decided they needed him to get up do something else. His limits are whatever feels right for the scenario. It takes away the tension.
Feb 14, 6:38 PM
Aug 2021
Everything about this ep was amazing, I needn't say more
Feb 17, 7:45 AM
Mar 2019
What the hell happened in the end?
Feb 17, 8:36 AM

Mar 2007
Dang that was a super exciting episode.

Suffice to say this is definitely Grim Dark Fantasy, I'm actually really mad at what happened to the Princess. She deserved much better.
Feb 20, 9:25 PM

Jul 2022
I was very excited when Kamui arrived and cut off the princess's head, but the animation was so bad, so bad that it made me want to drop it and read the manga directly.
Mar 1, 2:23 AM

Jul 2017
At the cusp of Taratectra being defeated by Ragna's Silverine Battle Arts, the latter gave his all, to which the former self-destructs out of defense, both as comrades and loyal friends. This is even more important in the face of war, where only comrades exist, and Taratechra chooses to sacrifice to save their remainder of the manpower. This is likewise with Starlia, fighting till the very end.

The kicker with Ragna and Starlia's combined Silverine power, which is enough to beat the inferior dragons. Even as the battle resounds to an end, Starlia wanting Ragna to part ways with Crimson and follow her, it may be out of love, but she's genuine. And literally, the dragon they forgot about is Woltekamui coming in unannounced to lay waste to both Starlia and Ragna. This is something that Crimson has taught him about: the Six Wings and Two Claws, one of the outlaws of which is Kamui, whom must be killed after Ultimatia. The enemy who fears no death, easily overwhelms Ragna...though Starlia awakening him in another dimension...?

Indeed, Starlia has been slain in a swoop, and Ragna needs all help he can now...
Mar 16, 8:59 PM

Feb 2021
Os that on the inner mind? Other world? Hmm...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 3, 6:35 PM
Aug 2021
Was he dreaming or did she die? I gasped when I saw her head get taken off😂. I didn't expect Bro to turn into a suicide bomber. This anime really reminds me of Asta and Captain Yami quite a lot.
May 10, 12:47 PM

Jan 2019
I found the silverware princess annoying so I'm fine with it. They ruined the awesome action of the series with her annoying lovey-dovey shit and generic army (shit you see in every anime ever).

With her out of the way, Ragna can focus on what's more important, killing dragons.

Also, Ragna pretty much was running dry after enhancing all those swords last I checked. Right now he's at less than half of his original power we saw in earlier episodes, so I hope they finally return him to his natural state, because seeing him pointlessly struggle has been just tiring. I'm fine with protagonist being pushed back, but this shit has been going on for like 7 episodes now. Feels like they are padding it, maybe manga is this way as well.
1List2RuleThemAlMay 10, 12:50 PM
May 10, 5:53 PM

May 2015
Wow, this episode was absolutely insane. You gain an inch against the dragons and they take a mile. Also, Woltekamui sure knows how to make an entrance.
May 31, 12:47 AM

Jun 2022
Damn , Atleast They Could Have Let Them Have A Moment . Looks Like Lightning Guy Gonna Get Smoked Next!
Jul 21, 9:27 PM
Aug 2023
That fucking lightning asshole...I'm pretty pissed off. Not only does he come in out of nowhere and cheaps the princess, but also one of the twins. I hope he gets Rekt big time before the season ends, and hope it's long drawn out beating, and brutal.
Jul 21, 10:23 PM

Apr 2008
Seriously?
What a dull twist

I'm not even angry, it's just so poorly done that I think the author is just stupid.
Jul 31, 11:09 AM

Mar 2015
Things was about to go so well for Ragna, but of course the princess just gotta die. No joy allowed for MC. Or was that all in his head? Seems too good to be true if it's just all in his head tbh
Oct 9, 3:58 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to okamikage93
Why did Kamui took the time to behead the princcess take both parts of her body to Ragna, put the body on her knees, the head aligned in the neck and then perfectly balance all so it does not fall??? Was there any pourpose to those actions or was this only for the audience to see?? Killing her does not even make any sense in the first place, why not go to Ragna directly?
@okamikage93

I thought she was put back together... I fully expect her to be alive.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

45 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.