Forum Settings
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 7, 7:25 AM

Jan 2021
This manga could be way better if it didn't have so many forced insults and dragging Paisen through the mud

Maybe it needed to do that to reach target demographic, but it just drowns my enjoyment of the manga reading through so much over the top interactions; I know it's a comic, but a lot of the time it is going way too overboard

Going way too hard on humiliation... Nagatoro could've been turned up Takagi-san but instead we get a very mixed bag of cute and horrid
Feb 7, 9:44 AM
Nov 2021
How up to date are you? Its understandable why she does it as you read further into the manga.
Feb 7, 9:54 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to DrFlamingLeaf
How up to date are you? Its understandable why she does it as you read further into the manga.
@DrFlamingLeaf just finished 63rd chapter

though I don't really want an explanation...

But I won't lie it gets better as manga progresses
Feb 7, 10:07 AM
Nov 2021
Yeah just keep reading, you'll understand why. The very beginning of the bullying is bad I agree though.
Feb 8, 7:06 AM
Apr 2017
Maybe toughen up a bit? This shit is mild at best. Apart from the 1st chapter it just feels like regular teasing. It could be that I'm desensitized but I truly think ur just being too sensitive if u think this is too much.
Feb 8, 11:54 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to Yosakusan
Maybe toughen up a bit? This shit is mild at best. Apart from the 1st chapter it just feels like regular teasing. It could be that I'm desensitized but I truly think ur just being too sensitive if u think this is too much.
@Yosakusan looking at your pfp I think you are the one who is desensitized; I don't want to toughen up in this matter
Feb 11, 4:16 AM

Apr 2019
Reply to Cammell
@Yosakusan looking at your pfp I think you are the one who is desensitized; I don't want to toughen up in this matter
@Cammell123 Nah, apart from the very beginning, all that happens here is just basic teasing, 90% of couples start from those kind of things.
The only over-the-top thing here is how frequently she does it, but that's it
Feb 11, 7:03 AM

Jan 2021
After reading it for some time, I figured it was fine

Only the beginning was way too intense

It gets basic later on

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Chapter 46 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2019

16 by topfloorboss45 »»
Yesterday, 7:08 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Chapter 30 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2019

16 by topfloorboss45 »»
Yesterday, 5:58 PM

» 174 chapters according to the database. Why?

TCAbdo - Aug 12

11 by nhiudv »»
Oct 5, 11:34 PM

» How do you feel about this series being finished?

Cammell - Aug 13

10 by wtdtd »»
Sep 6, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Chapter 154 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nidhoeggr - Jul 22

64 by ItsXolo »»
Sep 6, 4:28 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.