Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 1:41 AM
Isekai

Oct 2017
So, you're telling me Akari's birthday is on Christmas day?! Unpopular opinion, but Kamo looks better without his glasses.
Feb 4, 4:01 AM
Feb 2022
Jesse-kun said:
So, you're telling me Akari's birthday is on Christmas day?! Unpopular opinion, but Kamo looks better without his glasses.

does chapter 68 end dub released??
Feb 4, 4:03 AM
Isekai

Oct 2017
Razin_Saleh said:
Jesse-kun said:

does chapter 68 end dub released??

Not in English at least :P Also dub? This ain’t an anime.
Feb 4, 5:48 PM

Feb 2018
The classic situation about finding a birthday present. Wonder what Jirou will get for Akari.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Feb 4, 7:47 PM

Oct 2017
Give her something memorable Jirou, like a baby.
Feb 5, 1:27 AM
Jun 2021
Next chapter is 69. I wonder what the best present would be on chapter 69. Any guesses, people?
Feb 5, 6:06 AM
Aug 2023
Reply to Cyanide86
Next chapter is 69. I wonder what the best present would be on chapter 69. Any guesses, people?
@Cyanide86 As they already have decided to be with each other in future (For the time being), I think a ring would be a perfect choice or it could be a photo frame of their cozy and adorable moments together.

I wish it will be something she would really like. Also, I love this couple together and don't want them to get separated even for a little while.
Feb 5, 6:43 AM
Jun 2021
The_Almighty-One said:
@Cyanide86 As they already have decided to be with each other in future (For the time being), I think a ring would be a perfect choice or it could be a photo frame of their cozy and adorable moments together.

I wish it will be something she would really like. Also, I love this couple together and don't want them to get separated even for a little while.

That's a very good take. I approve. Though I was thinking about the Loving Yamada at lvl 999 manga while I was reading this chapter and a random joke about the 69th chapter popped into my mind.
Feb 5, 2:09 PM
May 2023
The_Almighty-One said:

If this man gets her a promise ring I’m gonna cry ❤️❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭
Feb 5, 6:31 PM

Dec 2021
You're really in a tough spot trying to find a Christmas gift on the actual day.

But here's an idea – there's just one choice, Jirou: consider becoming the present yourself.

Feb 6, 10:00 AM

Jan 2023
Ngl , I don't remember atleast 25% of the characters
They all looking pretty though
Feb 8, 12:10 AM
Sep 2021
PeepdeeP09 said:
Ngl , I don't remember atleast 25% of the characters
They all looking pretty though

Trueee xd, kept thinking who the guys together were lol
Mar 25, 4:20 PM
I like water

Feb 2020
I always empathize a lot with the characters who forget their girlfriend's or boyfriend's birthday, because I always forget my own
Oct 17, 12:05 AM
Mar 2021
yayayayayyaYAYAYYAYAYAYA

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 75 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Oct 5

12 by Nirabu »»
Oct 9, 7:33 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 74 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Sep 4

11 by Melancia_Saluja »»
Sep 20, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 73 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Aug 3

6 by Anime-Otaku123 »»
Aug 15, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 72 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jun 4

10 by Nightmare_Okami »»
Jul 31, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 71 Discussion

Penguinu - May 2

20 by Fulea- »»
Jul 29, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.