Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Do you think Rentarou should allow girlfriends to have sex with other people outside the relationship?

New
Do you think Rentarou should allow girls to have sex with other people outside the relationship?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 24, 7:24 PM
Jun 2022
Most sane jujutsu kaisen fan
Jan 25, 1:32 AM
Jun 2022
I'm surprised with this post but what shocked me are the polls , like literally 19% still says yes ?

TF !?
Jan 25, 4:32 AM
Sep 2017
Tbh I think it would only be fair. He can fuck 100 girls but they can't? Bet the people who voted "No" are the typical sexist guys who would call a girl with a high body count a hoe and a guy with a high body count a man of culture lol.
Jan 25, 4:58 AM
Mar 2022
Sanjay63773 said:
I'm tryin' start a war. I think it is extremely unrealistic to expect all of his 100 girlfriends to be effortlessly monogamous, and dedicated to one guy in their entire lives. Eventually, some of them will probably have the urge to fuck other people but they can't do it because it would be considered cheating, it puts too much strain on their relationship.

To avoid this problem, Rentarou should just allow some girls to fuck other dudes outside of the relationship to keep the commitment to his 100 girlfriends stable for the long run.

This is just my suggestion for our boy, Rentarou.

I think that girls who are assigned by God to Rentaro as soul mates will not want to have sex with others
Jan 25, 7:47 AM
Nov 2021
Andrew Tate has done detrimental damage to young impressionable guys that are a little weird. Sorry dudes, is only right that you allow your girlfriend to sleep around if you are sleeping around. If that bothers you, then you probably shouldnt sleep around on your girlfriend.

That being said, Rentarou would do anything he could to make his girlfriend’s happy, so I have no doubt he would agree to a polygamous relationship if they asked.

Also that being said, I think the premise of the 100 girlfriends being soul mates definitely set up for the 100 girlfriends to never ask for such a thing. They are madly in love with him and seem to break their character because of how (magically) in love with him they are.
Jan 25, 1:46 PM
May 2020
that's cheating homie, i'm waiting for the scene where he has sex with all 100 of them at once
Jan 25, 2:14 PM

May 2021
Alright, let's consider this logically (or as close to logic as you can get with 100 GFs, anyway):

- Rentarou's own personal happiness is entirely dependent on how happy his girlfriends are. If he thinks they're ready for it and it'd make them happy, he'd allow it.

- If it's just sex, no emotional strings attached to the non-Rentarou guy involved, it wouldn't at all count as "cheating", and even if there was a romantic element involved, it's not really cheating if Rentarou consents to it and the girls still have eyes for him as well.

- Adding onto both of those previous points, need I remind y'all of

- And lastly, it's been shown later in the manga that Rentarou is explicitly holding back with regards to getting down and dirty with his girlfriends because he thinks they aren't "ready" for it yet.

So basically, I'd imagine that the problem with having sex with guys other than him wouldn't really be whether they're "faithful" to him, but more whether he thinks they're emotionally ready for that kind of thing. But if this sort of conversation reaches the point that this comes up, it'd probably mean that whatever girl wants to do it does believe they're ready for it, in which case Rentarou likely wouldn't have objections, at least depending on which girl it is.
Barely catching my breath!
Lay my eyes on the crest!
Gonna square up to all of the heat that is left!
So I carry the torch! To Inferno! Inferno!
Jan 25, 3:58 PM

Apr 2012
What kind of crazy people are answering "no" to this poll? Rentarou is allowed to love 100 girls, but somehow he has some basis to disallow them from loving even a second guy?
Jan 26, 3:57 AM
Jun 2021
Kidzuna said:
Wtf was the OP smoking before making thisđź’€

Just checked he's Indian and has a gojo pfp now it makes sense

Being Indian has nothing to do with that, so putting racists remark aside he definitely posted an irrelevant poll
Jan 26, 10:32 AM
Nov 2022
I read the question wrong and thought it was allowing the girls to have sex between each other, which he would definitely say yes. But my answer to the actual question is no.
Jan 26, 5:36 PM

May 2018
what in the world is this discussion, and why in the world does this anime actually have a decent mal score... I'm not trying to represent a whole gender here, but if we're entertaining the hypothetical, if one person has a poly relationship with multiple people, you best believe those people can and are going to have a poly relationship themselves.
can't yuck my yum

Jan 28, 6:42 AM
Jun 2023
shash_sama18 said:
Kidzuna said:
Wtf was the OP smoking before making thisđź’€

Just checked he's Indian and has a gojo pfp now it makes sense

Being Indian has nothing to do with that, so putting racists remark aside he definitely posted an irrelevant poll

I'm Indian myself lol and even I know the state of large number of anime fans in India especially the jjk fans
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

181 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 25, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2023

166 by ebiiwewok »»
Sep 25, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2023

205 by L0ken »»
Sep 16, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2023

192 by Milo980 »»
Sep 15, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2023

293 by Bitchcoin »»
Sep 10, 6:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.