Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Season 2 is releasing this October! Also we're getting a Japanese dub for season 2...

New
Aug 24, 2023 6:16 AM
Sep 2021
I'm sure you've all heard the good news by now, but for those that don't know... Season 2 airs October 2023!
https://twitter.com/TGCF_Official/status/1693956185710608713

Also, season 2 is getting a Japanese dub...I'm not sure when that'll air though... (*edit* It'll release January 2024)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yALbu3FuEYI&t=33s
frostfire-sanAug 31, 2023 2:51 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 24, 2023 6:32 AM
Oct 2020
That's GREAT NEWS.....Link Click and Heaven's Official Blessing coming back in the same year!! But where it will be streaming ( accept Billibilli )
Aug 24, 2023 6:41 AM
Sep 2021
FLASH619 said:
That's GREAT NEWS.....Link Click and Heaven's Official Blessing coming back in the same year!! But where it will be streaming ( accept Billibilli )
Ikr, we've been really lucky recently. I hope they do a Japanese dub for Link Click Season 2 as well...but given the controversy surrounding Lu Guang's seiyuu, I don't know if they will renew it...

I'm not sure where they'll be streaming it... I'm sure more news will come soon. 
Aug 24, 2023 10:35 AM
Feb 2021
Oh wow didn't know this!
Aug 24, 2023 4:01 PM
Jun 2015
I DIDNT KNOW HECK YEAH!
Aug 25, 2023 11:06 PM
Aug 2011
im excited lol it took a long time bc dianxia's cn va was in prison lol
Aug 26, 2023 7:28 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
FLASH619 said:
S1 and the special are on Netflix rn so maybe there. Or crunchyroll. 🤷 

Aug 28, 2023 2:38 AM
Mar 2019
Trailer says Japanese dub starts in Jan 2024.
Aug 30, 2023 4:44 AM
Oct 2020
ONA? Does that mean it's only a couple episodes?
Aug 31, 2023 2:31 AM
Sep 2021
PinkHeart19 said:
They've replaced Xie Lian's cn va because of this... But judging by the previews, the new va suits him well and will do a great good I'm sure... 
Aug 31, 2023 2:32 AM
Jan 2021
Fuzzy_kiwi said:
ONA just means it's being released online instead of airing on a traditional network. Season 1 was 11 episodes so season 2 will probably be a similar length.
Aug 31, 2023 2:36 AM
Sep 2021
sarazanmai said:
Trailer says Japanese dub starts in Jan 2024.
Oh wow, my dumbass didn't notice (even though the kanji for month and day are among the small handful I understand). Thanks for letting me know (I'll edit the post to add that).

I suppose the real problem is getting a version with English subtitles... Since most of the fandom doesn't bother with the jp dub...
frostfire-sanAug 31, 2023 4:20 AM
Aug 31, 2023 2:49 AM
Sep 2021
Fuzzy_kiwi said:
An ONA—not to be confused with the term OVA—stands for Original Net Animation which simply means that it's released directly onto the internet. Pretty much all of the donghua I've seen are classified as ONA—so I'm sure the final episode count will amount to that of a standard season. For reference season 1 of tgcf was also listed as an ONA and that had 12 episodes. 
Sep 28, 2023 12:35 PM
Apr 2021
Reply to frostfire-san
PinkHeart19 said:
They've replaced Xie Lian's cn va because of this... But judging by the previews, the new va suits him well and will do a great good I'm sure... 
@frostfire-san why did he go to prison? what happened? :(
Sep 28, 2023 1:02 PM
Sep 2021
Reply to yaoistarved4u
@frostfire-san why did he go to prison? what happened? :(
@yaoistarved4u So basically Jiang Guang Tao, the original Chinese va for XL, got arrested for embezzlement (specifically the misappropriation of $2 million in public funds). Replacing him with a new voice actor wasn't an easy feat since not only was he XL's va but he was also the dubbing director for the tgcf donghua. Another two supervisors were also arrested alongside him, so it was a big mess. Luckily it seems to have been resolved since they're releasing it with a new actor for XL.
Sep 28, 2023 1:06 PM
Sep 2021
@ishinashi556 If you don't like anime with lgbt undertones or themes in them then you're free not to watch it. It's your choice and you are entitled to it. But why do you feel the need to make nasty comments on it? Just let others enjoy what they want to as it is their right. Or are you so bored with your life that you have to be a killjoy hater?
Sep 29, 2023 10:08 AM
Aug 2021
Btw guys it’ll be streaming on crunchyroll
Oct 9, 2023 6:01 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
Reply to frostfire-san
@ishinashi556 If you don't like anime with lgbt undertones or themes in them then you're free not to watch it. It's your choice and you are entitled to it. But why do you feel the need to make nasty comments on it? Just let others enjoy what they want to as it is their right. Or are you so bored with your life that you have to be a killjoy hater?
@frostfire-san that guy is a famous troll who makes dozens of accounts to spam and downvote things, I wouldn't put much more thought into him.

on topic:

HURRY UP october 18th! *incoherent screeching*

Oct 10, 2023 6:50 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to quercifolia
@frostfire-san that guy is a famous troll who makes dozens of accounts to spam and downvote things, I wouldn't put much more thought into him.

on topic:

HURRY UP october 18th! *incoherent screeching*
@quercifolia Oh... I naively didn't think people like that existed (How do they have so much time to be so petty?) ... Thanks for letting me know. I'll ignore them from now on.

Back on topic: I'm super excited too...The new trailer they released last week along with the opening and ending theme song visuals have gotten me so hyped. They outdid themselves!
Oct 10, 2023 6:52 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to kakashis_sidehoe
Btw guys it’ll be streaming on crunchyroll
@kakashis_sidehoe Yes, I heard it'll be on BiliBili too. Also, it'll be on Netflix, but I imagine it'll take a while before they release it.
Oct 12, 2023 11:14 PM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
Reply to frostfire-san
@quercifolia Oh... I naively didn't think people like that existed (How do they have so much time to be so petty?) ... Thanks for letting me know. I'll ignore them from now on.

Back on topic: I'm super excited too...The new trailer they released last week along with the opening and ending theme song visuals have gotten me so hyped. They outdid themselves!
@frostfire-san I think they have no life, literally. :shrug:

But yes! It's getting closer... ahhh.... I tend to avoid trailers and such for spoilers but I get more and more tempted each day hahaha

Oct 13, 2023 6:55 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to quercifolia
@frostfire-san I think they have no life, literally. :shrug:

But yes! It's getting closer... ahhh.... I tend to avoid trailers and such for spoilers but I get more and more tempted each day hahaha
@quercifolia

Oh, I sometimes forget that there are people who haven't read the novel since most of the fandom has lol...But yeah, that's understandable... There are officially 5 and a half days to go!!!!!
Oct 15, 2023 5:30 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
Reply to frostfire-san
@quercifolia

Oh, I sometimes forget that there are people who haven't read the novel since most of the fandom has lol...But yeah, that's understandable... There are officially 5 and a half days to go!!!!!
@frostfire-san

I'm reading alongside the series since the timing was convenient (I only recently got into danmei genre last month!) though I already have a gist of many events that occur (it's kind of impossible to avoid spoilers lol)

It's more I don't want to see all the animation and stuff, because usually in trailers they show many of the cool scenes at once. Or all the funny jokes. I wanted to see it all for the first time when I watch, go in blind and all that if it makes sense?

Ah, now it's 2 days! Or 3, depending on time zone.

Oct 15, 2023 11:53 AM

Dec 2020
peak is upon us yaaaaay
Oct 16, 2023 6:51 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to quercifolia
@frostfire-san

I'm reading alongside the series since the timing was convenient (I only recently got into danmei genre last month!) though I already have a gist of many events that occur (it's kind of impossible to avoid spoilers lol)

It's more I don't want to see all the animation and stuff, because usually in trailers they show many of the cool scenes at once. Or all the funny jokes. I wanted to see it all for the first time when I watch, go in blind and all that if it makes sense?

Ah, now it's 2 days! Or 3, depending on time zone.
@quercifolia I've been rereading the novel alongside the manhua so I understand. Ideally, I would've wanted to read the novel for the first time alongside the animated series but the spoilers were literally everywhere so I caved; also at the time it didn't look like we were getting S2 at all.

In all honesty, most of the trailers have been clips of the same scene (Xie Lian & Hua Cheng's reuniting) with no dialogue. Though I suppose the very first one and the very last one show off "two" new important characters. But since there are less than 2 days left there is no real point I suppose.

I have to commend your dedication; I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation lol. On the official twitter page, they've released some new character designs as a countdown...So if you don't mind looking at those I'd recommend it (if you haven't seen them already I mean)
Oct 17, 2023 7:42 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
Reply to frostfire-san
@quercifolia I've been rereading the novel alongside the manhua so I understand. Ideally, I would've wanted to read the novel for the first time alongside the animated series but the spoilers were literally everywhere so I caved; also at the time it didn't look like we were getting S2 at all.

In all honesty, most of the trailers have been clips of the same scene (Xie Lian & Hua Cheng's reuniting) with no dialogue. Though I suppose the very first one and the very last one show off "two" new important characters. But since there are less than 2 days left there is no real point I suppose.

I have to commend your dedication; I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation lol. On the official twitter page, they've released some new character designs as a countdown...So if you don't mind looking at those I'd recommend it (if you haven't seen them already I mean)
@frostfire-san
If I had to wait since 2020 I'd probably have caved too. That's so long to not know XD I picked a good time to get into this fandom it seems

I guess I'll skip the trailers then! But good to know either way.

And, I did check it out! All these designs are so nice, though why is Qi Rong so pretty!? Like excuse me sir? I hear you're scum, you should be ugly or something 😂

So close... Soon soon...

Oct 17, 2023 9:57 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to quercifolia
@frostfire-san
If I had to wait since 2020 I'd probably have caved too. That's so long to not know XD I picked a good time to get into this fandom it seems

And, I did check it out! All these designs are so nice, though why is Qi Rong so pretty!? Like excuse me sir? I hear you're scum, you should be ugly or something 😂

So close... Soon soon...

@quercifolia Technically I've only been waiting since September last year since I only got into tgcf then lol...But the year has been so long that I really feel for those people who've been waiting since 2020.

Oct 17, 2023 10:02 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to quercifolia
@frostfire-san

So close... Soon soon...

@quercifolia As for the designs... As much as I personally imagine that Qi Rong is ugly whenever I read the book, it is often mentioned that he looks a lot like Xie Lian, so he couldn't possibly be ugly lol. All of the other designs are great...It's just Fang Xin Guoshi's design that I have a problem with.... They made him look so good in the manhua while the donghua design looks so goofy lmao...
Oct 18, 2023 2:07 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
frostfire-san said:
@quercifolia Technically I've only been waiting since September last year since I only got into tgcf then lol...But the year has been so long that I really feel for those people who've been waiting since 2020.

As for the designs... As much as I personally imagine that Qi Rong is ugly whenever I read the book, it is often mentioned that he looks a lot like Xie Lian, so he couldn't possibly be ugly lol. All of the other designs are great...It's just Fang Xin Guoshi's design that I have a problem with.... They made him look so good in the manhua while the donghua design looks so goofy lmao...

Ah, a year is a long time too...
Though, now I think of the readers who read back in 2017 when it first published, they waited even more! Expert patience.

It's true, if we make Qi Rong ugly we do Xie Lian dirty... Well, he's still so pretty to be a villain, ah whatever. I'm sure he'll do something evil and make up for it!

hmm Fangxin Guoshi... I can see what you mean, I'm not sure if it's the mask or the funny half cloak thing?! I don't think they can compare to starember who draws the manhua though... I haven't read far in it (only about 30 chapters) but the art is just SO GORGEOUS T_T

Lang Qingqiu has a cute design I thought! Though I kept laughing at the ones on twitter/x saying "it's Shen Qingqiu!! Shizun!!" at Shi Qingxuan ahahah (but also it's kinda true...)

Oct 18, 2023 6:28 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to quercifolia
frostfire-san said:

As for the designs... As much as I personally imagine that Qi Rong is ugly whenever I read the book, it is often mentioned that he looks a lot like Xie Lian, so he couldn't possibly be ugly lol. All of the other designs are great...It's just Fang Xin Guoshi's design that I have a problem with.... They made him look so good in the manhua while the donghua design looks so goofy lmao...

Ah, a year is a long time too...
Though, now I think of the readers who read back in 2017 when it first published, they waited even more! Expert patience.

It's true, if we make Qi Rong ugly we do Xie Lian dirty... Well, he's still so pretty to be a villain, ah whatever. I'm sure he'll do something evil and make up for it!

hmm Fangxin Guoshi... I can see what you mean, I'm not sure if it's the mask or the funny half cloak thing?! I don't think they can compare to starember who draws the manhua though... I haven't read far in it (only about 30 chapters) but the art is just SO GORGEOUS T_T

Lang Qingqiu has a cute design I thought! Though I kept laughing at the ones on twitter/x saying "it's Shen Qingqiu!! Shizun!!" at Shi Qingxuan ahahah (but also it's kinda true...)

@quercifolia

I can't even begin to imagine how those readers have been waiting all this time felt...like wow...

I wouldn't count on it because even though he does some malicious things and has a foul mouth, he still has plenty of fangirls lol... Personally, I'm not fond of him but do find him somewhat funny at times but annoying during others...

It's more the mask for me but I can see how the cloak looks odd to some people as well... The manhua definitely did it better on this one. Starember's art is immaculate... though many people, myself included, do think that some of their designs are slightly inaccurate when compared to the book...Especially proportions-wise.

While Lang Qingqiu in the manhua is nice...I do like the more boyish look they gave him in the manhua... It suits him. Also having wear blue and not red makes Hua Cheng and him stand out more from each other. Lol tbh, I do occasionally struggle with figuring out whenever it's Shen Qingqiu or Shi Qingxuan in fanart.

Tbh I'm really starting to wonder why the donghua has a strange aversion to the colour black. There have been about 4 or so characters who were supposed to have mostly black in their colour palettes but have been changed for some reason...

I do understand some of the hair and eye colour changes to create more visual contrast but making almost everyone have brown hair is not the way to go lol... Also, I think that certain characters wearing black adds a lot to the story.... but oh well...

Oct 18, 2023 11:02 PM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
Reply to frostfire-san
@quercifolia

I can't even begin to imagine how those readers have been waiting all this time felt...like wow...

I wouldn't count on it because even though he does some malicious things and has a foul mouth, he still has plenty of fangirls lol... Personally, I'm not fond of him but do find him somewhat funny at times but annoying during others...

It's more the mask for me but I can see how the cloak looks odd to some people as well... The manhua definitely did it better on this one. Starember's art is immaculate... though many people, myself included, do think that some of their designs are slightly inaccurate when compared to the book...Especially proportions-wise.

While Lang Qingqiu in the manhua is nice...I do like the more boyish look they gave him in the manhua... It suits him. Also having wear blue and not red makes Hua Cheng and him stand out more from each other. Lol tbh, I do occasionally struggle with figuring out whenever it's Shen Qingqiu or Shi Qingxuan in fanart.

Tbh I'm really starting to wonder why the donghua has a strange aversion to the colour black. There have been about 4 or so characters who were supposed to have mostly black in their colour palettes but have been changed for some reason...

I do understand some of the hair and eye colour changes to create more visual contrast but making almost everyone have brown hair is not the way to go lol... Also, I think that certain characters wearing black adds a lot to the story.... but oh well...

@frostfire-san they are the true OG... I'd bow my head to them!

and, it's true. The bad guys always have some fans! (Like Sephiroth, perhaps one of the first pretty-boy villains out there). As for Qi Rong, I want to see him get some sort of redemption... or try to anyway... sometimes that kind of thing is quite interesting.

Yeah, the mask is definitely weird. Maybe it'll look better in the actual animation vs these design showcase, have to wait and see I guess.

I looked up the design for LQQ in the manhua, and I agree with the color change, Hua Cheng is known for red after all, so they should let him have it! And those designs of SQQ and SQX really are so similar...

My thought is that maybe those black designs would be harder to render in a dark environment, or perhaps they simply want to have more variety. After all, if every character has black hair and black eyes and similar outfit maybe it will be visually boring? Hard to say honestly. Having everyone be shades of brown isn't much better either...

Though I have to say the brown and black does make for a lovely contrast with Xie Lian and San Lang. ♥ *finding the positives!*

Oct 19, 2023 3:29 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to quercifolia
@frostfire-san they are the true OG... I'd bow my head to them!

and, it's true. The bad guys always have some fans! (Like Sephiroth, perhaps one of the first pretty-boy villains out there). As for Qi Rong, I want to see him get some sort of redemption... or try to anyway... sometimes that kind of thing is quite interesting.

Yeah, the mask is definitely weird. Maybe it'll look better in the actual animation vs these design showcase, have to wait and see I guess.

I looked up the design for LQQ in the manhua, and I agree with the color change, Hua Cheng is known for red after all, so they should let him have it! And those designs of SQQ and SQX really are so similar...

My thought is that maybe those black designs would be harder to render in a dark environment, or perhaps they simply want to have more variety. After all, if every character has black hair and black eyes and similar outfit maybe it will be visually boring? Hard to say honestly. Having everyone be shades of brown isn't much better either...

Though I have to say the brown and black does make for a lovely contrast with Xie Lian and San Lang. ♥ *finding the positives!*
@quercifolia

He kinda does get one...but I won't spoil it any further for you...Sorry if I already said too much.

Hopefully, it does...I'm praying it does.

Yep, red is Hua Cheng's signature after all. I think the one difference I see a lot with art of SQQ and SQX is that the former is shown in more greener tones and has sharper features while the latter has softer features and wears shades of green that lean more towards blue (like teal and turquoise).

True...that makes sense... like I said I'm totally down with the hair/eye colour changes for most characters since it creates nice visual contrast. I also adore the colour contrast between Xie Lian and Hua Cheng in the donghua since I tend to prefer it when ships have more visual contrast. However, I feel like having some characters like HX and YY wear black is such a key detail to their designs especially the former. But all in all, the changes have been unforgivable... I however will riot if QYZ doesn't have curly/wavy hair when eventually appears that is.

Oct 19, 2023 4:52 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
Reply to frostfire-san
@quercifolia

He kinda does get one...but I won't spoil it any further for you...Sorry if I already said too much.

Hopefully, it does...I'm praying it does.

Yep, red is Hua Cheng's signature after all. I think the one difference I see a lot with art of SQQ and SQX is that the former is shown in more greener tones and has sharper features while the latter has softer features and wears shades of green that lean more towards blue (like teal and turquoise).

True...that makes sense... like I said I'm totally down with the hair/eye colour changes for most characters since it creates nice visual contrast. I also adore the colour contrast between Xie Lian and Hua Cheng in the donghua since I tend to prefer it when ships have more visual contrast. However, I feel like having some characters like HX and YY wear black is such a key detail to their designs especially the former. But all in all, the changes have been unforgivable... I however will riot if QYZ doesn't have curly/wavy hair when eventually appears that is.

@frostfire-san Oh no, that much is fine! I'll look forward to that later then~

Fingers crossed...

I would've thought maybe other gods would avoid red, since it became so associated with Hua Cheng and he's the big bad wolf of ghosts yada yada... But I guess not.

I haven't really seen much art of SQX, but that makes sense. SQQ is associated with the bamboo so strong green tones are a must. As for SQX that character disguises as a man or a woman so maybe a hint of androgyny is the aim there?

But yeah it sounds like some definitely should have the black! Hopefully they'll stick with that. And IDK who QYZ is but if they disrespect the curls they'll be in for some trouble lol

Oct 19, 2023 6:06 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to quercifolia
@frostfire-san Oh no, that much is fine! I'll look forward to that later then~

Fingers crossed...

I would've thought maybe other gods would avoid red, since it became so associated with Hua Cheng and he's the big bad wolf of ghosts yada yada... But I guess not.

I haven't really seen much art of SQX, but that makes sense. SQQ is associated with the bamboo so strong green tones are a must. As for SQX that character disguises as a man or a woman so maybe a hint of androgyny is the aim there?

But yeah it sounds like some definitely should have the black! Hopefully they'll stick with that. And IDK who QYZ is but if they disrespect the curls they'll be in for some trouble lol
@quercifolia One would assume so but red is a very auspicious colour in China and is associated with good fortune, success, happiness, celebration and prosperity so I feel like they kinda shove the thought of Hua Cheng's association with red under the rug lol...at least a little bit until necessary. Though in the original novel, no character other than Hua Cheng dresses in mostly red... while they have accents of the colour, they do tend to stay away from it subconsciously perhaps...

True. Bamboo is one of svsss' signature symbols. As for SQX, I think them wearing shades of greenish blue has to do with their element, wind as well as their connection to the water master, their brother.

Quan Yizhen (QYZ) is another tgcf side character. He's the martial god of the West. He'll only be appearing much later in the story though. I think his debut is in the mid-autumn festival banquet... However, I don't have much hope since they rarely experiment with hair texture in anime and donghua (for example Luo Binghe in svsss donghua).
Oct 21, 2023 7:13 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
Reply to frostfire-san
@quercifolia One would assume so but red is a very auspicious colour in China and is associated with good fortune, success, happiness, celebration and prosperity so I feel like they kinda shove the thought of Hua Cheng's association with red under the rug lol...at least a little bit until necessary. Though in the original novel, no character other than Hua Cheng dresses in mostly red... while they have accents of the colour, they do tend to stay away from it subconsciously perhaps...

True. Bamboo is one of svsss' signature symbols. As for SQX, I think them wearing shades of greenish blue has to do with their element, wind as well as their connection to the water master, their brother.

Quan Yizhen (QYZ) is another tgcf side character. He's the martial god of the West. He'll only be appearing much later in the story though. I think his debut is in the mid-autumn festival banquet... However, I don't have much hope since they rarely experiment with hair texture in anime and donghua (for example Luo Binghe in svsss donghua).
@frostfire-san That was my thought-- given how much of a lucky color red is... whether it's conscious decision by characters or just the character designers though hmm. Maybe it's unavoidable when it's written and produced within china with many chinese cultural elements, to be completely without that color, ahah.

For SQX, I meant more your comment about the "softer features" rather than the color so much-- but what you say makes sense and is quite clever actually (a nod to the brother & the elements.)

Ah, I see! I guess I'll have to wait and see about QYZ then. But, fingers crossed! Though... You're right... From what I recall, they said LBH has 'wild' hair! but it's very straightened in that donghua. sigh. Maybe it's harded to animate a curlier hairstyle in 3D, but it's sad. (I'll just hug my book copies with the fluffiness lol)

Oct 22, 2023 4:46 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to quercifolia
@frostfire-san That was my thought-- given how much of a lucky color red is... whether it's conscious decision by characters or just the character designers though hmm. Maybe it's unavoidable when it's written and produced within china with many chinese cultural elements, to be completely without that color, ahah.

For SQX, I meant more your comment about the "softer features" rather than the color so much-- but what you say makes sense and is quite clever actually (a nod to the brother & the elements.)

Ah, I see! I guess I'll have to wait and see about QYZ then. But, fingers crossed! Though... You're right... From what I recall, they said LBH has 'wild' hair! but it's very straightened in that donghua. sigh. Maybe it's harded to animate a curlier hairstyle in 3D, but it's sad. (I'll just hug my book copies with the fluffiness lol)
@quercifolia oh I see... I misunderstood then. I wouldn't know but I suppose curly/wavy hair is more time-consuming to draw...Though I think it's worth the investment to make the character design stand out...but yeah, I do understand if that's the case. *fingers crossed*
Jan 15, 6:59 PM
Nov 2018
I know I'm too late to this but the Japanese dub will be released in April y'all
Jan 16, 11:42 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to Soooll
I know I'm too late to this but the Japanese dub will be released in April y'all
@Soooll Are you sure? They released the first episode of S2 of the Japanese dub last Monday. So why would they take so long with the rest?
Jan 16, 5:40 PM
Nov 2018
Reply to frostfire-san
@Soooll Are you sure? They released the first episode of S2 of the Japanese dub last Monday. So why would they take so long with the rest?
@frostfire-san Well that's pretty much what I've heard so far, they could have changed it tho I'm not entirely sure
Jan 17, 3:57 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to Soooll
@frostfire-san Well that's pretty much what I've heard so far, they could have changed it tho I'm not entirely sure
@Soooll At this point I have no clue... In the trailer, they said the 7th of January, and they released Episode 1 on that date... But even though it's been more than a week since then, they haven't released Episode 2 yet... So now I'm worried that you might be right...
Jan 18, 12:38 PM
Nov 2018
Reply to frostfire-san
@Soooll At this point I have no clue... In the trailer, they said the 7th of January, and they released Episode 1 on that date... But even though it's been more than a week since then, they haven't released Episode 2 yet... So now I'm worried that you might be right...
@frostfire-san I said that because I've seen people on reddit saying that and when I checked their official twitter account I found the status that says the Japanese dub will be airing in April of 2024.
https://twitter.com/linkclick_anime/status/1738987905635205445
Jan 20, 5:03 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to Soooll
@frostfire-san I said that because I've seen people on reddit saying that and when I checked their official twitter account I found the status that says the Japanese dub will be airing in April of 2024.
https://twitter.com/linkclick_anime/status/1738987905635205445
@Soooll Omw we weren't on the same page this whole time😂😂😂 I see you were talking about the JP dub of Link Click while I was talking about the JP dub of tgcf... Oops...

Anyways, this is good news! I've been worried that they were going to discontinue the JP dub for Link Click...
Jan 20, 9:39 AM
Nov 2018
Reply to frostfire-san
@Soooll Omw we weren't on the same page this whole time😂😂😂 I see you were talking about the JP dub of Link Click while I was talking about the JP dub of tgcf... Oops...

Anyways, this is good news! I've been worried that they were going to discontinue the JP dub for Link Click...
@frostfire-san That's totally my bad lol, I have no idea how did I end up replying here instead of replying to the post of link click. I'm deeply sorry for all the confusion that came from my part.
Jan 21, 11:15 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to Soooll
@frostfire-san That's totally my bad lol, I have no idea how did I end up replying here instead of replying to the post of link click. I'm deeply sorry for all the confusion that came from my part.
@Soooll It's totally okay, don't be sorry😅. I'm glad you did; otherwise, I might not have known that we were getting a JP dub for S2 of Link Click at all lol...
Jan 21, 11:16 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to Soooll
@Soooll It's totally okay, don't be sorry😅. I'm glad you did; otherwise, I might not have known that we were getting a JP dub for S2 of Link Click at all lol...
Jan 23, 8:15 AM
Apr 2022
A read about the post link S2 Japan dub from other post with Japanese website and there's two video.
One free one not but sadly it said my country can't open the videos. Need VPN maybe that's from Japan. Because I try my usual VPN and it can't work
Jan 24, 7:05 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to Mishiia
A read about the post link S2 Japan dub from other post with Japanese website and there's two video.
One free one not but sadly it said my country can't open the videos. Need VPN maybe that's from Japan. Because I try my usual VPN and it can't work
@Mishiia I think I tried that website too... But unfortunately, I don't have a VPN so I couldn't watch it either... So now I'm just waiting until it gets uploaded to my usual websites... But that'll probably take years oof
Jan 24, 7:31 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to Mishiia
@Mishiia I think I tried that website too... But unfortunately, I don't have a VPN so I couldn't watch it either... So now I'm just waiting until it gets uploaded to my usual websites... But that'll probably take years oof
Jan 24, 6:15 PM
Apr 2022
Reply to frostfire-san
@frostfire-san WOW, it take years?
I try donwload Japan VPN play store but they need me to sign up. My usual VPN don't need that(but I use it free version so just have 3 county but not Japan)

I can just watch the trailer S2 now T-T
I watch S1 just this week(because the VA,lmao) I try check all the anime etc that have the VA.
Jan 24, 10:19 PM
Sep 2021
Reply to Mishiia
@frostfire-san WOW, it take years?
I try donwload Japan VPN play store but they need me to sign up. My usual VPN don't need that(but I use it free version so just have 3 county but not Japan)

I can just watch the trailer S2 now T-T
I watch S1 just this week(because the VA,lmao) I try check all the anime etc that have the VA.
@Mishiia I was kinda exaggerating when I said it would take years lol... In all honesty have no idea how long it will take, but we can expect to wait a while. Most of the fandom doesn't prioritise the Japanese dub since the English dub is pretty popular.🥲😓

I've already watched season 2 (in its original Chinese dub) and I've read the novel, so I'm fine with waiting, but I was pretty excited to rewatch it in Japanese because of the exceptional line-up of voice actors that are going to star in it.

I started watching S1 of the Japanese dub because of Xie Lian's voice actor, so I get what you mean wholeheartedly.😂😂😂
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tian Guan Cifu Er Episode 6 Discussion

otakuweek - Dec 6, 2023

28 by fast2611 »»
Oct 2, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Tian Guan Cifu Er Episode 10 Discussion

otakuweek - Jan 3

13 by Khashishi »»
Oct 1, 7:16 PM

Poll: » Tian Guan Cifu Er Episode 8 Discussion

otakuweek - Dec 20, 2023

17 by Khashishi »»
Oct 1, 6:21 PM

Poll: » Tian Guan Cifu Er Episode 7 Discussion

otakuweek - Dec 13, 2023

22 by Khashishi »»
Oct 1, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Tian Guan Cifu Er Episode 3 Discussion

otakuweek - Nov 1, 2023

17 by conanbush »»
Jul 6, 4:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.