Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 11, 9:35 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to amlg
So... bunch of students gets forced to another world and forced to get abilities and forced to do random quests for a random sage that randomly kills other people...

But apparently most of the students are also fairly "evil" by default... huh... (and the good ones are either forced to be evil or died)

MC's ability is pretty much a stronger version of "Death Note" where you no longer need the "Note" and just "think"... LOL

Tho this is kinda dangerous... imagine if you accidently think the wrong thing and kills someone by accident... OOF (I mean... I don't think he can reverse his death ability...)

Worse yet, what if the MC somehow gets mindcontrolled or something and they tell MC to go kill everyone... no one can stop him. Everyone Dead.

But the MC is also fairly evil by default huh... Dude literally kills without a care, doesn't give a fuck about others and send them off to their death. The exact same as the evil sage and evil students... (that killed the adults and used the non-ability ppls as bait to their death) (where the MC killed the 2 dude and send the 3rd dude to his death)

Sounds like this Isekai world is going to just be filled with evil huh... Bet the Demon Lord is actually the good guy. But then again, the other 3 student (now dead) said they already killed off the Demon Lord...

So YUP, Everyone's Evil in this Series
amlg said:
But the MC is also fairly evil by default huh... Dude literally kills without a care, doesn't give a fuck about others and send them off to their death. The exact same as the evil sage and evil students... (that killed the adults and used the non-ability ppls as bait to their death) (where the MC killed the 2 dude and send the 3rd dude to his death)

He only kill people who truly wish harm on him.
That's different to killing innocent people.

Higashida and Fukuhara threaten to kill him so they can force themselves on Dannoura.
Hanakawa only alive because of luck.
Jan 11, 1:29 PM
Sep 2018
Reply to Muzan2020
So basically, he's not invincible right, he can't stop incoming attack like if there's a hidden attack or when he wants to talk with the opponent but the attack is already launch, cuz it doesn't seem like he know how fast the opponent can launch a punch, at least for now. I hope they made it clear in the future, its not fun if he and her get lucky all the time (plot armor).
@Muzan2020 He is invincible basically. He can also "kill" non-living things. This series is supposed to be ridiculous because it's a parody of the op protagonist.
Jan 11, 9:30 PM
Jan 2024
Lame. If you're an angry teen wanting revenge against everybody in the world then this show if for you 🤣😂🤣
Jan 12, 5:05 PM

Sep 2023
Tomochika using protective oppai power 😅 Not a bad first episode but it seems pretty generic overall.
Jan 14, 3:27 PM
Jan 2021
Seems a little random.
Jan 15, 12:49 AM
Jan 2024
Interesting topic, but not sure I am gonna like this story.
Jan 20, 5:36 AM
Feb 2019
ótimo episódio, amei demais.
Jan 20, 5:36 AM
Feb 2019
ótimo episódio, amei demais. continue assim.
Jan 20, 5:45 AM
Oct 2019
plane story, annoying cv, bad sound effect 2/10
Jan 26, 5:48 PM
Jun 2012
Its doing what the manga did fairly well.
Jan 26, 9:45 PM

Nov 2019
Keter-class object, the Foundation failed to contain this one. Hahaha.
Jan 27, 8:47 AM
Oct 2019
I don't understand anything, but the MC is great
Feb 2, 1:48 AM

Feb 2014
would there be an uncensored version? black bars over gore scenes are unnecessary, they're not even as gore as AoT
Feb 8, 11:55 AM

Nov 2012
Okay, I know this is a relatively small thing to gripe about in this absolute mess of an isekai (seriously what is even happening here) but WHY WOULD YOU COLD OPEN ON A LOUD ALARM BLARING NOISE?! Without so much as a fade in on the sound or anything?????

Not only was this garbage, it gave me a panic attack for absolutely no reason.
Feb 10, 10:54 AM
Mar 2021
the main female protagonist is an annoying tsundere man hating bitch! I'm dropping this anime!
Feb 12, 10:23 PM

Nov 2023
So a guy has the magic to instantly kill anyone; he wakes up from his dream to his bus being in another world, kills a dragon nonchalantly, kills two other guys, and leaves the other one to die in the forest after robbing him.

What is this opening episode?

Feb 26, 9:54 AM
Jun 2013
Reply to Pablo_Neruda1
your typical isekai if you ask me. I've watched so many isekais but this was a great start? well, it'll probably be okay from now on.
@Pablo_Neruda1
How many isekai where a group's "moral compass" plummets so badly?
I am bit surprised the protagonist's classmates went to Eden no Ori (Cage of Eden) mode so fast in episode 1. I get it was "logical" to "sacrifice a few worthless people to save the precious many" idea but it is sad, on Tomochika's side, to see people's ethical standards plunge negatively and easily.

Meh, honestly if I get isekai-ed with a group of people, then I probably should expect the worst possible outcomes.
Feb 26, 9:55 AM
Dec 2022
greed2 said:
@Pablo_Neruda1
I am bit surprised the protagonist's classmates went to Eden no Ori (Cage of Eden) mode so fast in episode 1. I get it was "logical" to "sacrifice a few worthless people to save the precious many" idea but it is sad, on Tomochika's side, to see people's ethical standards plunge negatively and easily.

Meh, honestly if I get isekai-ed with a group of people, then I probably should expect the worst possible outcomes.

yeahhhhh, not gonna get my hopes up that I'll be blessed with some cheat skill.
Feb 27, 9:23 AM
Jun 2013
Reply to Pablo_Neruda1
greed2 said:
@Pablo_Neruda1

yeahhhhh, not gonna get my hopes up that I'll be blessed with some cheat skill.
@Pablo_Neruda1
I think we shouldn't count our hopes in being isekai-ed with any "good people". Odds are, an Isekai-ed person's death is more likely to occur from a "friend" rather than a powerful enemy. Cheat skill is one thing, it is just "people" that is the main factor.
Feb 27, 9:28 AM
Dec 2022
greed2 said:
@Pablo_Neruda1
I think we shouldn't count our hopes in being isekai-ed with any "good people". Odds are, an Isekai-ed person's death is more likely to occur from a "friend" rather than a powerful enemy. Cheat skill is one thing, it is just "people" that is the main factor.

yeah. homies be like "my friends are everything". pfft. give me a break.
Feb 27, 1:57 PM
Oct 2023
Reply to MysteryPotatoCat
the main female protagonist is an annoying tsundere man hating bitch! I'm dropping this anime!
@MysteryPotatoCat Tomochika is not a tsundere. She's more of a somewhat loud and kind of shy girl who just wants a man who loves her.
She does not hate: Yogiri, Lynel, Rick, David. I also don't think she hated Tachibana Yuuki, at least before he tried kidnapping her.
Mar 10, 1:46 PM
Jul 2015
the most generic shit ever
Mar 22, 8:19 AM

Feb 2021
That ability was cheating the whole game in isekai world XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 25, 10:41 AM
Dec 2023
this anime story very incomprehensible, like write by kid, lmao
Apr 5, 11:22 AM

Feb 2009
After watching a few more eps, I see that they're cooking something else...will hold my judgement for now

Also, Horie-san voicing a psycho evil char is interesting. I can't recall the last time she played the antagonist role

EDIT: after finishing the series, it actually turned out to have some depth and they transitioned from the early gag feel eps to something a bit more. The pacing is still a trainwreck, but I'm glad I stuck with it. Unfortunately I can see this being a drop for many people within the first 3 eps, so it'll never be a popular series, but it was fun overall, not amazing or great, but pretty good in a season of mid-OP protag series.
EinTheVarianceApr 6, 10:31 AM
Apr 6, 2:46 AM

Jun 2022
1) Ed Song Much Better Than Op .

2) Made No Sense But Was Somewhat Watchable.

3) Might Be Another Drop.
Apr 13, 6:58 AM
Mar 2022
If you don't understand the concept of DB, don't watch this anime
May 4, 6:53 PM
Apr 2024
Most worst anime without any logic that ever exist.
May 6, 1:24 PM

Mar 2013
Finally a MC with a straight mission : protecting oppai
Jun 19, 6:37 AM

Mar 2015
I've read this a bit before but damn this shit is so random lmao. MC got powers from way before he isekai'd wtf.
Aug 6, 11:11 PM
Dec 2019
By the power of PpaiO, I shall exterminate all enemies.
Sep 20, 2:02 AM

Oct 2018
A timeslot of half past midnight, yet it's censored.

Excuse me wtf
Oct 6, 10:28 PM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
I knew this anime was going to be shit in the first 5 minutes. Entire bus of students, teacher are dead and the two survivors react as if there was a minor spill. The only way that shit could've been worse is if they broke out in song and dance.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 21

129 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Oct 15, 2:11 AM

» I wish this got a season 2

Infinite23 - Mar 25

22 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Oct 15, 2:08 AM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11

112 by Awesomeness573 »»
Oct 11, 4:14 AM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7

50 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 30, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22

49 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
Sep 6, 2:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.