Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 24, 2023 11:29 AM

Aug 2022
Definitely one of the most wildest shows I’ve watched. It was obvious what they were doing at the end teasing the girls for season 2, I’m hyped for it.

This show was hilarious. This episode also made me realise Rentarou has big eyebrows ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Dec 24, 2023 12:11 PM

Sep 2017
This show was so fucking stupid, but it was genuinely really funny. Definitely surpassed my expectations of being a novel harem that I would hate. The manga readers hyping up a series were actually correct for once. If the crazy antics continue in the following seasons, I'll continue to enjoy it. Can't imagine this series will ever finish tho. If they keep up the pace of new girlfriend introduction (and I've heard that it slows down) it will be like 200 anime episodes to get through all gfs lmao.
Dec 24, 2023 12:16 PM

Apr 2013
I SOOOO called it xD But, I did NOT call a bunch of what was gonna happen in this ep. Heck, it surprised me how great it was as usually its a more normal last ep that a lotta anime tend to end on, but this one not only has that, it kicks it up to 11 and includes a buncha stuff you don't expect! :) (Bonus points we got 1 more yuri scene included xD) I am SO happy S2 got announced. ^-^
Dec 24, 2023 12:37 PM

May 2019
What a great and entertaining watch this was! It exceeded my expectations in comedy, including breaking the 4th wall, the romance, the silliness, and the fanservice. Also, the animation and character designs were great! 9/10

Only minor concern I have for the future, which I hope is unfounded, is the dilution of the current characters. What I mean by that is because there will be new girls added the current ones will have less screen-time and I really liked the first 2 girlfriends that were introduced but I'm sure the future girlfriends will have their own unique traits too. Still, 100 GFs, let alone 50 or even 25, is insane...
Dec 24, 2023 12:47 PM
Apr 2022
Reply to fabiandewa19
@Samjose111 still remember about "eye contact" you will find it ๐Ÿคญ
@fabiandewa19 don’t tell em bruh. No need to spoil people on future gfs if they don’t know
Dec 24, 2023 1:25 PM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
okay season 2 will be crazy i think. Lets go!!
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Dec 24, 2023 1:37 PM
Nov 2023
honestly i was really interested then they made a milf

really, really, really, really, REALLY looking forward to the next season
Dec 24, 2023 1:45 PM
Oct 2014
fabiandewa19 said:
there are also spoilers for the next 5 girls ๐Ÿ‘€

I only saw 4 o.o i missed 1
Dec 24, 2023 1:49 PM
Oct 2014
I was laughing every couple minuets this is how u do comedy anime while also having satire topics that aren't to to bad , I loved this show so much it was hilarious , it was entertaining and towards the end I loved the drama but I thought it was comically ridiculous how she locked her daughter away ( for reasons ) and they was like now I'm also dating Rentaro so ur all good Hakari
Dec 24, 2023 2:04 PM
Jan 2021
all i gotta say is he is making it work , i wouldnt mind being one of the 100 to be honest - very interested to see how season 2 is going to play out.
Dec 24, 2023 2:23 PM
Aug 2020
once again it was funny to watch

i was not expecting to see the dad etc

i'm wondering what will happen next in the S2...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 24, 2023 2:38 PM
May 2022
Made me cry๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน
Dec 24, 2023 2:55 PM

Mar 2023
I'm so hyped for the next season.

This is peak harem, I loved every second of this show because it doesn't take it's self seriously like others d, and rentero is genuinely one of the best harem protags ever. Because instead of making them fght over him he wnat them to love him as much as he loves all of them.

All in all 9.999/10 because of the fact my 10/10's are reserved for stuff special to me
Dec 24, 2023 3:03 PM
Apr 2023
the best thing that the ep 12 is that hahari's husband just talk to rentaro to make sure that he will truly love hakari and hahari so much that is the best part!
Dec 24, 2023 3:06 PM

Sep 2023
came into this anime not expecting this top much and needless to say, it exceeded my expectations by a WIDE margin. all the girlfriends work beautifully and one girl isn't objectively better than the other. the season finale really was something else, even teasing some of the next girlfriends. this is one anime that I'm SURE to be watching when season 2 releases. I only wish it be released sooner ๐Ÿฅฒ. looks like we will be getting more peak next year

Overall rating based on enjoyability is easily a 10
Dec 24, 2023 3:37 PM

Jun 2021
I wonder how the shows audience will change when he meets his 12th girlfriend who's also 12 years old ๐Ÿคฎ
Dec 24, 2023 3:41 PM
Jun 2021
yeah it was agood ep & 3 pr 4 girl were shown at the eneing might be they will be on s2.
any idea about s2
& who’s the best girl in manga right now ??
Dec 24, 2023 3:55 PM

Jun 2016
Reply to PastalNightMare
fabiandewa19 said:
there are also spoilers for the next 5 girls ๐Ÿ‘€

I only saw 4 o.o i missed 1
@PastalNightMare You didn't count the first one, which was shown more than once in episode 12. :)
Dec 24, 2023 3:57 PM

Oct 2018
Did they really have to do Random Hallway Kid like that one more time? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Dec 24, 2023 4:47 PM
Jul 2023
this episode is the best
Dec 24, 2023 5:00 PM
Oct 2014
ShiroAlex said:
@PastalNightMare You didn't count the first one, which was shown more than once in episode 12. :)

can u point out a time frame cause I'd definitely wanna go back track if ur meaning the mother I know she's his newest GF but if ur not then idk the other one besides the like 4 or 5 that appeared right at the end
Dec 24, 2023 5:13 PM

Aug 2009
Reply to Alfredo-Sauce
What a great and entertaining watch this was! It exceeded my expectations in comedy, including breaking the 4th wall, the romance, the silliness, and the fanservice. Also, the animation and character designs were great! 9/10

Only minor concern I have for the future, which I hope is unfounded, is the dilution of the current characters. What I mean by that is because there will be new girls added the current ones will have less screen-time and I really liked the first 2 girlfriends that were introduced but I'm sure the future girlfriends will have their own unique traits too. Still, 100 GFs, let alone 50 or even 25, is insane...
@Alfredo-Sauce Your concern is understandable but worry not.

At 27 gfs the only times the "current/previous" ones are ignored is when he meets a new gf(much like it happened with Nano and Shizuka's introductions) or in chapters the author focuses on a specific group of characters which usually is a mix of old and new characters. Majority of chapters have ALL the gfs together.
Dec 24, 2023 5:19 PM

Sep 2023
What an INSANE show! The comedy is really great, the romance part obviously is a bit less pronounced given the 100 Kanojo premise but overall a very good first season 8/10.
Dec 24, 2023 6:11 PM
May 2021
This guy still has 94 to go. No clue how the author will pull this off but I’m glad this series exists. At the surface it has all the typical rom com tropes but also breaks away from a lot of them.

So glad s2 is already in the works. But I already got a soft spot for the original 6 lol.

Dec 24, 2023 6:30 PM
Jun 2016
It's kind of hilarious that a harem anime about a guy that is accidentally required by the god of love to have 100 soulmates - and more importantly make it work otherwise die of heartbreak - handles its relationships in a less toxic manner than a LOT of romance anime.

Maybe it just hits different because I just watched all of School Days a few days ago but I think it succeeds for two reasons.

First, it is absurdist. It knows all handling all of the girlfriends is ridiculous and unrealistic but the "forced hand of fate" aspect carries a lot of this show's logic. It's a ridiculous answer for a ridiculous program. Which makes perfect sense. It gets to have it's cake and eat it too. The comedic angle - which is written and animated with aplomb - helps distract, and while you're distracted you're being met with big laughs and cuteness (which is arguably the main draw anyway) so you don't think too hard past the implications of free will and how probably no guy else at school will ever get laid. Well, except they DO bring up the fact that one of these girl's parents' is NOT okay with this guy dating their daughter AND multiple others, which to be fair was not a plot point I thought this show would try to handle. But then they wrap that story beat into the rest of the show's comedy anyway so it's perfect. Rain check on the other 4's parents' opinion.

Second, the main character is too good. He is genuinely understanding, smart, empathetic, compassionate, and optimistic. Like, you DEFINITELY have to have these qualities to undertake such a task. But it's just crazy how only 1 or none of these qualities often grace many romance protags. They can't be too smart or emotionally intelligent because then how can we draw out 1-2 episodes of a dumb misunderstanding? But you CAN create conflict and character intrigue without ever relying on misunderstandings and some of the better romance shows do just that or at least clear them up as quickly as possible. I was genuinely surprised how I'd end up asking a "why didn't he just do this" question and the protagonist answered me minutes later with a funny reasoning that also made perfect sense.

You really feel that this adorable bean of a main character isn't just open-minded but open-hearted too. He commits to the polygamy bit and you genuinely trust him. The other "true" polygamy harem anime "Girlfriend, Girlfriend" has a main character like this. He just can't say no to a woman's confession so he just opens his heart wide enough to make room for all. I never watched past episode 2 so how that character progresses is unknown to me. All I remember is that the girlfriends in that show needed a bit more convincing. No "magical" soulmate rule to smooth their hearts over. It makes me wonder if this just means I want all harem anime to be... well to play by the dictionary definition of harem instead of making the protagonist choose. So far the protags in those have ended up having plenty of personal growth and romance-related problems to solve but cut through the boring samey "me no understand me big dum dum" phase that offers... like... ZERO verve, intrigue, or comedy. Like does being into polygamy just make you a better person? By the logic of romance harem anime, it may.

I love my One True Pairing anime like Dress-up Darling, Karekano, and Insomniacs Afterschool forever. But generally, I've found the harem genre frustrating for a long time. This show feels like the cure in so many ways. Much of it may be instead the top-tier comedic writing and amazing visual fidelity and creativity of the animation team. Two ingredients that are also oft not found in these shows. I could probably talk endlessly about the benefits this show takes both from a narrative construction and a narrative quality angle not to mention all its great animation jokes/flourishes.

8.5/10
Dec 24, 2023 6:40 PM

Oct 2022
The way this series tackles Hahari's grief and guilt was so well done along with Rentarou's side with the most hilarious conclusion to this entire arc is a testimony to this series being able to juggle from a gag to a heartwarming one...

Looking forward to seeing season 2...

Dec 24, 2023 6:51 PM

Aug 2015
Holy shit the intro caught me completely off guard and I thought they were actually fucking. I've seen shows do "implied sex but haha it actually wasn't" like that before but never has it looked that much like they actually had sex lmao
Dec 24, 2023 7:35 PM
Dec 2021
amazing anime, enjoyed it massively. Really happy that there will be a season 2, Eager for it to air.
Dec 24, 2023 7:47 PM

Nov 2022
That was funny. So over the top it loops right back round to being good. I'm going to miss this. I'm especially gonna miss Shizuka's cuteness.

Though, I do wonder. With the existence of gods and ghosts confirmed in that world, is he going to get supernatural girlfriends? Angel, demon, yokai, and monster girls might exist, and could easily become girlfriends...
Dec 24, 2023 7:54 PM
Jan 2019
It was a nice ending to season 1 by showcasing the next five girlfriends. Can't wait for season 2!
Dec 24, 2023 8:21 PM
Wreckerangel
Feb 2023
Reply to Peenutz
@fabiandewa19 don’t tell em bruh. No need to spoil people on future gfs if they don’t know
@Peenutz yessir.. I'm also just guessing :))

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
Dec 24, 2023 8:22 PM
Aug 2023
The best romcom without that many lewd stuffs, waiting for season 2.
Dec 24, 2023 8:23 PM

Oct 2022
Completely over the top and it knows it. Not only that but it also doesn’t slow down and keeps giving you exactly what you’re here for. I’ll be patiently waiting for s2 
Dec 24, 2023 8:44 PM

May 2015
Thus comes an end to a season of the best harem anime I've ever watched. I really really love how upfront Rentarou is about his love for his soulmates. You watch so many shows that repeat the same will they won't they antics until the finale that its very refreshing to get something like this where the only reason Rentarous relationship isn't progressing is because they've done everything that is expected of a high school romance. I can't wait for season two.
Dec 24, 2023 8:50 PM

Dec 2022
I have mixed thoughts for this anime it shows some cringe stuff but the stories are quite well written I mean each girl got nice screen time and there is no shitty animations, overall this stuff was good.
Dec 24, 2023 8:59 PM

Oct 2022
Whoa!! talk about getting all these bad thoughts in the first minute!๐Ÿ˜‘ That scene definitely had me thinking, But then it turned out to be just a cosplay. LoL
WTF moment for sure, real smooth transition.

Dec 24, 2023 9:48 PM

Feb 2016
๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค
The first episodes where great, but this went to shit really quick.
This episode wasn't funny at all, it was fuck up.
4/10 only because the animation is good, if not this would be a hard 3.
Sorry if my english is bad (ใฃห˜โ–ฝห˜)ใฃ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Dec 24, 2023 10:01 PM

Nov 2021
I kinda expected this just to be some crazy harem comedy, and while it was insane, it was also genuinely funny, and had a lot of heartwarming and sincere romantic scenes. All of the girls really stood out with their personalities and felt unique. The staff clearly poured so much love into this anime, I kinda hope they do a full adaptation lmao
Dec 24, 2023 10:18 PM
Apr 2018
This was the least cringe episode this season. For that, I give it a 3. It giggled a little but also the passing on scene and the buying of the school was dog water. This show is dog water.
Dec 24, 2023 10:44 PM

Dec 2022
Not only he rizzed the Mother... he is also grateful towards the Father... Truly a CHAD hahaha
I'm excited for the Season 2 since they already announced it... and for some reason, out of all the sneak peak of the next girlfriends...
Dec 24, 2023 10:46 PM

Sep 2021
It was a fun and wild ride. I like how they pretty much told us there is gonna be next season by showing us the upcoming girlfriends. And I'll be there no matter what.

PS. I was kinda hoping my man Rentaro actually did it with Hahari but I guess we get there when we get there. At least, he gave her their first kiss.
Dec 24, 2023 10:54 PM

Oct 2022
This show is crazy...

I both love and hate the horny gags that are being made fun of by it. Like, to absurd degrees! The animators must have had A LOT of fun with this while simultaneously being completely red in the face due to embarrassment.

AGAIN! I am VERY amazed at how this show totes the line so well that despite extremely horny jokes, it STILL has managed to avoid an ecchi tag!
UndefeatedBahamut
Dec 24, 2023 10:56 PM
Nov 2019
ditunggu season selanjutnya
My Candies :
Dec 24, 2023 10:58 PM

Dec 2022
I still can't get the mother-daughter double whopper thing out my head lmao. This shits good can't wait for season 2.

Dec 24, 2023 11:21 PM

Oct 2022
The second I saw that flashing light of Hakari's father, I thought Rentaro was gonna also charm him with his rizz. Having him pulling so many girls just makes it normal for me to assume that he can pull anyone. Just like he did with Hakari's mother. I wonder what he's gonna say to his kids once he has them lolll.
Dec 24, 2023 11:56 PM

May 2019
Reply to ssjokg
@Alfredo-Sauce Your concern is understandable but worry not.

At 27 gfs the only times the "current/previous" ones are ignored is when he meets a new gf(much like it happened with Nano and Shizuka's introductions) or in chapters the author focuses on a specific group of characters which usually is a mix of old and new characters. Majority of chapters have ALL the gfs together.
@ssjokg
Ah ok that's a relief. So at 27 GFs I imagine a classroom full of them lol. Looking forward to the next season!
Dec 25, 2023 12:06 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
He kissed the milf. What a banger of a show.

8.5/10

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Dec 25, 2023 12:16 AM
Dec 2023
W sigma ohio skibidi GYATT fanum tax kai senat FBI watchlist anime
Dec 25, 2023 12:24 AM
Apr 2021
Reply to StallionXD
๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค
The first episodes where great, but this went to shit really quick.
This episode wasn't funny at all, it was fuck up.
4/10 only because the animation is good, if not this would be a hard 3.
@StallionXD Damn I like your determination on trying to go over something you hate. IDK how u didn't drop it early on cuz my mental health couldn't. When I don't like a show, I just stopped, like why continue? But anyways, this gentleman right here would suffer to the very end. Respect +++

Wished I had that mentality
Dec 25, 2023 12:54 AM

Dec 2022
Damn, talk about sheer dedication and willpower. She just bought the entire school lmao. Talk about ridiculously rich family. Well, see ya'll on s2
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

181 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 25, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2023

166 by ebiiwewok »»
Sep 25, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2023

192 by Milo980 »»
Sep 15, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2023

293 by Bitchcoin »»
Sep 10, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2023

140 by Penguinu »»
Aug 24, 1:02 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.