Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 4, 2023 9:21 AM
Dec 2021
Could this be some continuation for what happened after season 2?
Oct 4, 2023 9:28 AM

Jan 2017
Asim_OV said:
Could this be some continuation for what happened after season 2?

No. They won't take the risk to ruin the (beloved) ending of the series.

That's why they did an Alternative timeline , that even got a Sequel Movie.
Dakkan no Z was rumored to be a Sequel to that Alternative timeline , but there is doubts about its cancellation...
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Oct 4, 2023 11:07 AM
Mar 2022
has anyone read it's manga?

Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world.The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility.Everywhere you look in this world,wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well.As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist.The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love.
Oct 4, 2023 12:07 PM

Jan 2017
Ghost-of-Uchiha said:
has anyone read it's manga?

There is no Manga.
Dakkan no Z is an Original project.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Oct 4, 2023 2:28 PM

Oct 2018
I think that was already on my plan to watch for long time but why it was re added?
Oct 4, 2023 2:57 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to Ryses
I think that was already on my plan to watch for long time but why it was re added?
@Ryses Yeah this got added onto the DB years ago, idk why it was re added now
Oct 4, 2023 3:28 PM

Jul 2022
Not S3 but probably the sequel to the alternative timeline presented with the films. They might be planning to start a new whole series set in the same universe. Possible new main characters. That could either go fine or bad. Will see. It's all just speculation anyways.
Oct 4, 2023 5:07 PM

Mar 2019
Yeah, this was already in the database so I was excited when I saw the notification because I thought there was news. Hope it's more like the first two seasons of Geass and less like Akito.
Oct 10, 2023 3:20 AM

Apr 2009
I wonder how they're gonna pull this off, now that the series' character designer is gone?
Oct 14, 2023 2:43 AM

Jan 2015
Reply to poemofdevil
Yeah, this was already in the database so I was excited when I saw the notification because I thought there was news. Hope it's more like the first two seasons of Geass and less like Akito.
@poemofdevil I hope aswell that Code Geass continues. With the success of their mobile games, especially Lost Stories, I imagine that we won't have to wait much longer. My guess is a 2024 end-of-year announcement, otherwise, if nothing is mentioned by end-of-year 2025 we should consider it dead.
"Any betrayal you can see is trivial, what is truly frightening and much more lethal, is the betrayal you cannot see."

All Hail Lelouch!
Nov 4, 2023 10:46 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Reply to starwarriorrobby
I wonder how they're gonna pull this off, now that the series' character designer is gone?
@starwarriorrobby Gone? I m not paying attention to most of the news, but CLAMP did the original designs right?
How are they gone?
Dec 3, 2023 7:10 PM

Apr 2009
Reply to Playcool
@starwarriorrobby Gone? I m not paying attention to most of the news, but CLAMP did the original designs right?
How are they gone?
@Playcool No, CLAMP is fine. It's the character designer, Takahiro Kimura that's gone. He died in March 5th this year.
Dec 3, 2023 7:18 PM
Dec 2023
Reply to starwarriorrobby
@Playcool No, CLAMP is fine. It's the character designer, Takahiro Kimura that's gone. He died in March 5th this year.
@starwarriorrobby https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=code_geass+official_art+

It's not like they don't have anyone to make new designs.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

InfinityDude88 - Jul 5

51 by Phraze »»
Yesterday, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 3 Discussion

FarCritical - Jul 5

46 by Phraze »»
Yesterday, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kenny_Stryker - Jun 21

88 by Phraze »»
Oct 14, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

anime-prime - Sep 6

107 by mat619 »»
Oct 14, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FarCritical - Aug 23

51 by StarNightwatcher »»
Oct 11, 2:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.