Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 15, 2018 8:16 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Yes it's finally clear in this episode that Allelujah has a split personality. Was wondering why he kept saying Hallelujah. Hallelujah is a scary one though, when that headache started. The lieutenant girl went bonkers o_o If they are indeed connected due to being super soldiers, it's odd how much more violent one was than the other. Or perhaps it's because Hallelujah wasn't in a mobile suit that he didn't go attacking. I'm more interested in why there's even such a connection, but then I remember SEED and how there are just things that just is.

Lockon's sniping though, amazing. A bit immersion breaking, but it was cool so no complaints. The cloud cutting though lmaoooo. That was all the action Setsuna got in this rescue. He got inside his Gundam just to cut clouds...

Well people were finding Celestial Being an annoyance but now I'm sure there will be people who will start supporting them. At least for the time being until their next move.
May 28, 2020 11:06 AM

Oct 2013
Cool and dynamic episode! I loved the teamwork between two sides that are usually hostile to each other to save innocent people from inevitable death.

That scene with headaches was strange. I wonder what did it mean to Hallelujah Haptism and that other enemy pilot who also suffered from it?

And more people with darker skin colours appeared as well, so diversity in skin colours in society of the future is a fact in this anime which makes it more realistic.
Sep 6, 2022 4:11 PM
Jul 2020
This was actually a really dope episode. Not only did we get to see more New-Types but the rescue mission was pretty damn suspenseful because anything goes in a Gundam series
Jun 21, 2023 5:59 PM

Dec 2018
beautiful episode though, cool rescue operation. my thoughts on those guys went up 10 points for that and the way they responded to that international mock-up. well thought out all around, albeit with the caveat that these things will have consequences and cannot be oft repeated.
Oct 18, 2023 3:41 AM

Aug 2019
Death Note's potato chip eating scene will always be the most iconic, but that was a close 2nd

Jan 4, 1:58 AM

Jul 2017
Great episode, very exciting, i loved their teamwork for the rescue operation.
And the liutenant with the scar is cool.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 3 Discussion

DeathfireD - Oct 22, 2007

47 by Kaydansnk »»
Oct 21, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Serg - Oct 13, 2007

60 by ChangKang6 »»
Oct 20, 2:37 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Serg - Oct 6, 2007

90 by ChangKang6 »»
Oct 20, 2:10 PM

» Do I need to watch anything before this?

frosty_thoughts - Sep 10

7 by TVWithLancelot »»
Sep 16, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Likewise - Dec 9, 2007

69 by TheSelleri »»
Sep 2, 4:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.