Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2020 1:54 PM

Sep 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This was so nice and sweet and heartwarming. Sometimes I got confused of who's saying the lines, but nice story (and art too) anyway. I wish there was an extra chapter or something like that, to see their relationship in more progress, cutting it with end like that was a bit mean.

(Just felt like starting a topic when noone did just until now.)
Jul 14, 2022 3:10 PM
Nov 2017
AvoKeiji said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
This was so nice and sweet and heartwarming. Sometimes I got confused of who's saying the lines, but nice story (and art too) anyway. I wish there was an extra chapter or something like that, to see their relationship in more progress, cutting it with end like that was a bit mean.

Love the series. It's only Like a page but the on their tumblr translation team did scan an extra page or 2 from the vollume release. And it includes the name of the flower if I remember right. It's been awhile since I checked.
Oct 7, 2022 5:48 PM

Feb 2016
Very sweet story, love the art too
I agree, I would have loved to see the relationship progress more !
Sep 10, 2023 9:53 AM
Mar 2020
Reply to KursedArcana
AvoKeiji said:

Love the series. It's only Like a page but the on their tumblr translation team did scan an extra page or 2 from the vollume release. And it includes the name of the flower if I remember right. It's been awhile since I checked.
@KursedArcana do you have a link to it? i can’t seem to find it.
Sep 10, 2023 12:16 PM
Nov 2017
Reply to Meiro_
@KursedArcana do you have a link to it? i can’t seem to find it.
@Meiro_

https://www.tumblr.com/kursed-arcana/672922491284553728/flower-meaning?source=share

Since I did you this favor please like my review for the sefies lol
Oct 28, 2023 10:47 AM
Nov 2017
An official English release is coming February 27 2024
Sep 6, 11:05 PM
Mar 2020
Reply to KursedArcana
@Meiro_

https://www.tumblr.com/kursed-arcana/672922491284553728/flower-meaning?source=share

Since I did you this favor please like my review for the sefies lol
@KursedArcana i only saw your response yesterday my bad big bro
Sep 6, 11:15 PM
Nov 2017
Reply to Meiro_
@KursedArcana i only saw your response yesterday my bad big bro
@Meiro_ you're fine, no biggie lol :)

More topics from this board

» Official English release coming February 27 2024

KursedArcana - Oct 28, 2023

2 by KursedArcana »»
Jul 21, 9:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.