Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 27, 2023 6:30 PM

Apr 2023
So with humans and gods tied 4-4 again, how do you think Ragnarok will go after Round 8? In my opinion:

R9
Leonidas I VS Apollo
Determinism VS Fate
Volundr: Geirolul as a shield that can do anything pretty much
Winner: Apollo
Score: 4-5

R10
Simo Hayha VS Loki
Intelligence VS Trickery OR Loyalty VS Disloyalty
Volundr: Rota, a bayonet (Since it was revealed in his design)
Winner: Simo Hayha
Score: 5-5

R11
Grigori Rasputin VS Anubis
He Who Cannot Die VS He Who Rules Over Death
Volundr: Skogul, a magic relic like Rasputin's relic from the 1997 Anastasia movie
Winner: Anubis
Score: 5-6

R12
Okita Soji VS Susanoo No Mikoto
Swordsman VS Swordsman
Volundr: Sigrun, katana (self-explanatory)
Winner: Okita Soji
Score: 6-6

R13
Michel Nostradamus VS Mystery God (I hope it's Balder, but I'm fine as long as it's not another Greek god)
Volundr: Mist, a book of predictions. The bigger/more intense the prediction is, the more life force is sucked out of Nostradamus. (Ex: Predicting a bird shitting in the arena will do nothing, but predicting the gods will lose this round will pretty much kill him)
Draw

R14
Siegfried VS Odin
No Volundr bc Siegfried was confirmed to be a demigod
Winner: Siegfried
Score: 7-6

Sakata Kintoki faces King Solomon and rescues Siegfried from Helheim, but is too injured to fight so he gives his spot in Ragnarok to Siegfried.
FukokuJun 27, 2023 6:36 PM
If I had to choose between One Piece and a girlfriend...I think I'll go with One Piece
Jun 27, 2023 7:30 PM
Dec 2022
simo vs Loki will be very fun to read and watch i am on for it but i think after the rounds more fight will going to happen
Jun 27, 2023 7:32 PM

Apr 2023
whybreakout234 said:
simo vs Loki will be very fun to read and watch i am on for it but i think after the rounds more fight will going to happen

What do you mean more fights will happen after the rounds? Like fights outside of Ragnarok?
If I had to choose between One Piece and a girlfriend...I think I'll go with One Piece
Jun 27, 2023 7:37 PM
Dec 2022
because most gods are in support of human wipe out so they will not easily accept this and maybe some gods challenge some legendary human to duel that would we pretty great na !!!! some legendary humans like Alexander or Ceaser are there and gods. also we can see 1-2 more rounds so that will be fun
Jun 27, 2023 9:38 PM

Apr 2023
whybreakout234 said:
because most gods are in support of human wipe out so they will not easily accept this and maybe some gods challenge some legendary human to duel that would we pretty great na !!!! some legendary humans like Alexander or Ceaser are there and gods. also we can see 1-2 more rounds so that will be fun

I don’t know if this will happen but if it does hell yeah! I wanna see matchups like:

Shaka Zulu VS Balder (If he’s not the mystery god)
Gained Everything VS Lost Everything

HP Lovecraft VS Ananse
Humanity’s Greatest Storyteller VS Weaver of Stories

Vlad the Impaler VS Deimos
Madness of Man VS Madness of God

Sinbad VS Ao Guang
Tamer of the Seas VS Dragon King of the Seas

Galvarino VS Horus
Defiance VS Order

We’ll probably not get any female matchups bc there’s already Majo Taisen but ye.
Jun 27, 2023 11:04 PM
Dec 2022
man you have so much knowledge I feel humbled by you
Jun 28, 2023 4:10 PM
Dec 2020
I think it's going to be okita souji vs loki, cuz we saw that in the anime
Jun 28, 2023 7:35 PM

Oct 2015
nah gonna be kintoki vs susanoo
because kintoki backstory is related to susanoo
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Jun 28, 2023 11:23 PM

Apr 2023
Mei-o_Scarlett said:
nah gonna be kintoki vs susanoo
because kintoki backstory is related to susanoo

Yep. Also there’s 2 possible themes

Hero VS Hero
Because Kintoki is a well known hero in Japanese folklore, and Susanoo No Mikoto could be considered a hero because he slayed the dragon Yamata no Orochi and got the girl.

Misfit VS Misfit
Kintoki was raised in the mountains and had animals as friends, so he could be a misfit in society. Susanoo No Mikoto, he was known for his short temper, and was a huge misfit in the heavens so he left for Yomi.

I think Kintoki will win because he’s more important to the story right now, and I like him too much.
Jun 29, 2023 12:39 AM

Oct 2015
he wins and all the fans get salty cause omg all the japanese characters win reeeeeeee
japanese bias
quote me
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Jun 29, 2023 12:13 PM

Apr 2023
Mei-o_Scarlett said:
he wins and all the fans get salty cause omg all the japanese characters win reeeeeeee
japanese bias
quote me
Well it's Japanese VS Japanese so Japanese wins either way
Jul 7, 2023 7:44 AM

Aug 2015
Wasn't Loki already paired against Soji Okita, they had a showdown earlier and they said they would hurt each other eventually

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 94 Discussion

Brunilde - Sep 27

3 by TheMangaManiac »»
Sep 30, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 92 Discussion

Brunilde - Aug 27

6 by SoulReaper01_ »»
Sep 12, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2019

9 by ajaora_hmm »»
Sep 8, 8:33 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 77 Discussion

Toxin456 - Apr 27, 2023

11 by KiwiKiwiq »»
Aug 16, 6:13 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 73 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Jan 6, 2023

7 by KiwiKiwiq »»
Aug 16, 6:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.