Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 23, 2023 6:47 PM
Oct 2019
basically...holy shit

i didn't see any of that coming. loki only did it for her own selfish reasons (i guess that's fitting for a character named loki). dude didn't actually get teleported to another world but to earth way in the future (after civilization was nearly wiped out). the emperor had long been dead and was only living on via some illusion and machines

i wonder why they didn't just restrain loki and the other thing in the emperor's room thing, since their powers were negated there. they could've been locked theire for eternity; a prison. now it's gonna be some weird gods-fighting-each-other-for-power shit
May 24, 2023 10:56 AM
May 2020
fake god vs real god, who will win?
May 25, 2023 6:04 PM

Oct 2017
Nice reveals, hints were there.
May 29, 2023 10:48 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh, interesting and I didn't expect that to not be an isekai but a dystopian future of the earth... and the electronic/illusion control with the machines as well, interesting to see more of Loki regarding his goal since the beginning
May 29, 2023 3:36 PM
Nov 2021
Esse daí foi uma informação surpreendente(que eu já tinha recebido como spoiler.

Essa mensagem final do Clen arrepiou...

E essa animação está me parecendo que é mais feito meio que propositalmente as vezes com o estúdio tendo em vista que eles não tenham muitos recursos.
Jun 28, 2023 5:45 PM

Feb 2018
Well that was definitely a more "serious" episode to say the least.
Seeing that the emperor was already dead this whole time was a little unexpected.
Learning that this isn't really an isekai but just very far in earth's future?
Might as well be a new world tbh.
Jul 2, 2023 2:14 AM
Jan 2022
its so unserious and i love it
Jul 2, 2023 2:14 AM
Jan 2022
its so unserious and i love it
Jul 6, 2023 4:02 AM

Jul 2015
For such a comedic anime this sure has some great unexpected serious plottwists. To think this wasn't an isekai after all but just the future world, no wonder Yukito could not use magic.

Jul 9, 2023 1:20 AM
Apr 2022
Very funny episode
Jul 22, 2023 7:43 PM
Aug 2020
it's getting serious, I like it
Jul 25, 2023 3:18 PM

Feb 2015
Such a weird story. At times it seems confused and contradicted about its own position and message. A bit more planning and thinking would have helped this one.

But in any case, moments that should have been highlights ended up being without impact. Story and characters just don't want to be friends here.

This anime could serve as an example how not to approach story design, provided one has the right tools for analysis.
Aug 9, 2023 1:11 PM
Aug 2022
This anime is beautiful
Aug 18, 2023 1:11 PM
Jul 2013
This show is hot garbage... but still entertaining. it encompasses so much that's wrong with anime (animation quality, pedo sh*t, a go read the light novel ending, and isekai BS), but it knows that, and fully commits. pretty honorable when you think about it.
Also the dub HEAVILY carries it.
Aug 25, 2023 8:06 AM

Feb 2021
To everyone comparing this to Planet of the Apes
This is clearly WH40k - dead Emperor on his Golden Throne sustained by machines, cataclysm that almost wiped out humanity, total control of remaining population. Even daily sacrifices for the Emperor.
And now a Chaos God (Mitama) appears and things start to get funnier :)
Candies:
Dec 5, 2023 7:41 PM
Jul 2018
Damn Loki is so wowzers
Feb 12, 11:25 AM

Apr 2013
Sounds like the whole tone of the show will change now. Guess the rest will be about the other fake gods now, are they all women?
Mar 3, 12:08 AM

Oct 2013
Not a bad idea but overall...

IDK, if order was that important isolation villages wouldn't exist at all since it's a liability with people outside the system ? or it's just because people can't die outside their end of line time where they need to die ?
In that case it's still stupid since they don't give them medical supplies (or was it just for the pet ?) and they can literally die from monsters or any kind of natural cause there... may as well killing them and never make those villages in the first place no ?...

The world is controlled by AI but there's not robots, beside some "godly archons androids women" (because obviously no guys lol this anime should be classified as ecchi tbh when you see all the fanservice), why no robots ?
Well I guess they'll explain later why this civilization made archons..
Mar 17, 1:11 AM

Oct 2013
Hohoho, so it's not actually an isekai anime, but a show in which the main character gets revived in a post-post-apo future. Sweet. I like that kind of stuff.

There was a lot of information regarding KamiKatsu's world. Fallen civilization of the past; AI controlling society; technology intertwining magic; polytheism's return; Mitama creating Yggdrasil v2.0. With each next episode, I'm enjoying this show more and more.
May 22, 6:53 PM

Nov 2019
Wow so it was all an illusion, the other archons agreed to Loki’s proposition to overthrow the assembly system. MC wants Mitama to be the only god governing the empire but it doesn’t seem like Loki nor the other archons plan on sharing the power with them. Plot thickened hard this episode…

I kind of hope they don’t start becoming flat out enemies from this point it’ll be a waste of Loki’s clen character joining his side
Jul 20, 11:00 PM

Jun 2022
most of it was so so but got some laughs so , next episode!
Aug 5, 2:30 AM

Jul 2012
Daaaammmnnnn....
The matrix has been revealed..
This episode tell us about how the global elites works, to run the world we lived today..

Plus, they also want to erase the believe of God..

After this point I changed my rate from 7's to 8's..
Somehow this still have some good points..

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2023

103 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Aug 8, 5:56 PM

Poll: » Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2023

72 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Aug 5, 2:34 AM

» what chapter does this get up in the manga

Darkrazor22 - Aug 2

7 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 3, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2023

116 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Aug 3, 5:47 AM

Poll: » Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2023

58 by RGreatDanton »»
Jul 21, 2:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.