Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2023 7:52 PM
Apr 2020
Tsuruoka figured that out as clear as a day. Nana is known for dealing with problems with gambles and deduction without the use of Talent, so there’s no way she would have send Akira to the past. But he was straightforward that could be a party pooper soon.
May 21, 2023 3:28 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Oh wow, at first I got fooled by the time travel talent but it seems like they thought about Takai's inability to tell lies as well in ordero to fool him. To be expected honestly, otherwise it would have been too easy at this point.

Tsuruoka really is a meancing fellow. But then again, who exactly is Rin? I have my suspicions from a theory I've heard but I'll wait a bit to see how belieavable it is.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 23, 2023 9:33 AM

May 2020
like, how many chapters have passed since this arc started, and finally we got the twisting battle of wits again..

Nov 20, 2023 6:59 PM
Jun 2023
I'm a little lost on what happened but I can tell that it was clever
RabbitAddictionNov 20, 2023 7:20 PM
Jan 2, 6:41 AM

Nov 2013
Really? Tsuruoka can so easily be mistaken. His wild deductions (albeit correct, as from readers POV) are pretty much based on "if Nana's involved, there's a trick". Should've killed her then if he's that paranoid.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 101 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 11

0 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Oct 11, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 99 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Aug 9

4 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 98 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jul 12

5 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:54 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 97 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - May 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 96 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Apr 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.