Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 25, 2023 2:26 AM

Oct 2022
Damn, I didn't see the reincarnation being the bad guy.
Apr 26, 2023 4:22 PM
Oct 2019
well that twist at the end was something lol. i was wondering why the knight guy would call the dead spirits his "play things". and then even after the bones came out i was like "did the knight somehow receive the bone power during a teleportation mishap?" but then i was like oh snap, that's pretty interesting

honestly, thought the first half of the episode was pretty mediocre. really glad the latter half interested me. and i have NO CLUE wtf these assassin type people and "retrievers" or whatever are. very odd

6/10 for now. has potential
Apr 26, 2023 11:31 PM

Aug 2016
Starts off generic fantasy but thankfully it's written by Ryohgo Narita and it shows

Apr 27, 2023 12:33 PM

Mar 2021
Trailer didnt show anything but the first fight so I didnt know what to expect, and its interesting
A reverse isekai, and the MC is the bad guy :o

I hope Misaki is not dead already, I like her design, an other yandere but who cares

Also they're going hard on the sound effects, my ears ! lmao
Apr 27, 2023 1:30 PM

Mar 2010
I love me a crazy glasses wearing bitch any day. I hope one day one legit kills me.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 29, 2023 10:25 PM

Mar 2008
Could be a fun series. Not sure i quite get the vibe of the show with this weird mix of seriousness and goofiness.
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣸⠋⠀⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⡔⠀⢀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⡘⡰⠁⠘⡀⠀⠀⢠⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⣀⠀⠀⡇⠀⡜⠈⠁⠀⢸⡈⢇⠀⠀⢣⠑⠢⢄⣇⠀⠀⠸⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢰⡟⡀⠀⡇⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡇⠈⢆⢰⠁⠀⠀⠀⠘⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠤⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠀⣧⠀⢿⢠⣤⣤⣬⣥⠀⠁⠀⠀⠛⢀⡒⠀⠀⠀⠘⡆⡆⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢵⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⠀⢠⠃⠱⣼⡀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠳⠶⠶⠆⡸⢀⡀⣀⢰⠀⠀⢸ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣀⣀⣀⠄⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⢠⠃⢀⠎⠀⠀⣼⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠴⠢⢄⡔⣕⡍⠣⣱⢸⠀⠀⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⡰⠃⢀⠎⠀⠀⡜⡨⢢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠐⣄⠀⠀⣠⠀⠀⠀⠐⢛⠽⠗⠁⠀⠁⠊⠀⡜⠸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢀⠔⣁⡴⠃⠀⡠⡪⠊⣠⣾⣟⣷⡦⠤⣀⡈⠁⠉⢀⣀⡠⢔⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡤⡗⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢀⣠⠴⢑⡨⠊⡀⠤⠚⢉⣴⣾⣿⡿⣾⣿⡇⠀⠹⣻⠛⠉⠉⢀⠠⠺⠀⠀⡀⢄⣴⣾⣧⣞⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠐⠒⣉⠠⠄⡂⠅⠊⠁⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⢠⣷⣮⡍⡠⠔⢉⡇⡠⠋⠁⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀
May 2, 2023 9:53 PM

Mar 2013
This one actually slipped out of my grasp.
To think there's another hidden gem for this season... and this one is reincarnation instead of the usual isekai.

The battles were really splendid. The animation were really a great one and since I don't know the source as of yet, this series is so interesting that I'd like to watch more of it. 4 episodes are currently available... Hehehe... Gonna watch it later.

Geeljire said:
So this is some sort of reverse isekai? I was expecting the main guy in the fantasy world to have a deeper voice

I as well but it makes things interesting to have different VAs instead of the usual ones we always get to have.

P.S. This girl is amusing.

I finally get to see an amusing FMC like this one.
CrazyButNot4UMay 2, 2023 10:20 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
May 6, 2023 4:07 AM

Feb 2022
This is surprisingly great! The mc is a Anti-hero!?? And he just want to live a peaceful life lol...

Good thing that he pulvurize that btch.
May 8, 2023 10:12 PM
May 2023
the animation, sound, story are really good!!
May 15, 2023 10:41 AM
Apr 2023
Sound effects are too loud and too noisy
May 18, 2023 10:22 PM

Feb 2021
He just reincarnates in another life and thinks that everyone is as strong as his world before? Hilarious XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 24, 2023 10:54 PM

Apr 2014
Hero guys got some Link sounding voice with his efforts. "Hyatt!" and all that.
I say "I'm speechless" to tell you I want to say something though am not sure how...
Jun 5, 2023 5:08 PM

May 2018
lol didn't expect it to be an 'isekai' but still very fun to watch!
Jun 7, 2023 12:16 AM

Nov 2009
And yea, instead of Reincarnate.

It's more or less Isekai.

Since Reincarnate would have him be in the same world he used to be in.

But since he travels to "Earth", it would be an Isekai to MC.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 29, 2023 8:27 AM
Jun 2023
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sep 7, 2023 5:19 AM
Oct 2015
Its nice to see people born into our world. A more common trope now but still Enjoyable
Nov 2, 2023 11:40 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The girl was crazy, insane!!!!
kekeke
Nov 21, 2023 5:13 AM

Jan 2017
So I decided to watch the full first episode and I thought it was pretty boring until I discovered that Polka turned out to be the corpse god! And it gave yandere vibes as well so who wouldn't love it?
Dec 5, 2023 5:17 AM

Feb 2014
The scene in Shinjuku brings up so many Durarara vibes. I can't wait to see more.
Dec 25, 2023 12:48 PM

Feb 2009
it's interesting that he yearns for peace and for some reason, showed concern about the future of the other world? I hope it gets explained at some point
Dec 28, 2023 1:21 AM

May 2021
A plot twist from the start??? I thought that Shigurua is the one that got reincarnated! That comes totally unexpected wow

𝑇𝐼𝑃𝑆 𝐼𝑁 𝐺𝐼𝑁𝑇𝐴𝑀𝐴
- NOT your usual shounen anime
- Pure comedy? DEAD WRONG
- Treat Gintama as SoL/weekly sitcom especially earlier seasons
- Ep 1 & 2 are for manga readers
- BIG patience for its 'slow' start

Mar 4, 8:06 PM
Aug 2023
The twist ending got me despite being spoiled by reading a recommendation that the MC was supposed to be a villain. I was thinking how could a brain in a jar with no character be the MC? Then after the reverse isekai, I thought this has got to be the Calamity Crusher guy, he's too respectful, passive, and seemingly caring for desiring a peaceful place. Even when they switched back to the fantasy world in the reveal, I was confused for a minute thinking it was either a mind swap or their consciousness mix with the Calamity Crusher and Corpse God. Very good twist, I see exactly why they had brain in a jar lacking character now.

My only complaint is that the hitman girl seemed too out of this world, like she was a fantasy character with her abilities, she literally jump landed on some cop's head. Unless that's also intentional for some reason. I'm also concerned they're going to make the MC villain a generic boring evil character just slaughtering the helpless innocents with ease. I really don't want to watch another Overlord. I hope this MC is actually interesting, and he turns out to be a lesser of two evils sort of situation, or at least faces a challenge from the antagonists.
Mar 6, 5:15 AM
Jul 2014
I read the summary beforehand so I knew this was going to be about a necromancer being reborn in the real world but... that intro sequence was one of the coolest fantasy fights I've seen in anime and even knowing what would happen it still was underwhelming that the setting turned into generic modern day Japan.
Mar 13, 5:44 AM

Jul 2013
Comedy is awkward and out of place kinda like Demon Slayer
Mar 30, 3:25 PM

May 2021
Don’t know what to expect from this
Never heard of this studio before but a reverse isekai isn’t anything new but in modern day is a little special
Seems like nothing special but a fun watch like darwins game
Hype moment of him using magic
Ofc he killed her lol what did he expect
Op’s singer reminds me of Eve
Karva1Mar 30, 3:47 PM
Inhales oxygen
Apr 30, 2:18 AM

Apr 2024
Went into this blind and i was surprised that it's a reverse isekai, the twist is also pretty interesting.
very sleep deprived
Sep 9, 4:44 AM
Nov 2018
Got hooked on the mystery of the plot. I loved the blood and the animation
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2023

49 by Yabasawa »»
Aug 27, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2023

90 by Shadoweminence-8 »»
Aug 21, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2023

105 by BlueSnow93 »»
Jun 19, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2023

54 by kejora »»
Apr 30, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2023

56 by spicarie »»
Apr 23, 8:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.