Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2020 1:19 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

---
Not bad for a cheese commercial. Their creations were pretty fun.
Nov 30, 2022 2:16 AM
Apr 13, 2023 5:20 PM

Jun 2021

Isn't this video for Tanoshii Saki Uta Animation instead?

And isn't this entry a collab between Aware! Meisaku-kun and Meiji? I didn't see characters from Aware! Meisaku-kun in the video above.
Apr 13, 2023 6:49 PM

Aug 2010
IridescentJaune said:

And isn't this entry a collab between Aware! Meisaku-kun and Meiji? I didn't see characters from Aware! Meisaku-kun in the video above.

Yeah you're right thanks. Here's an archived link

https://web.archive.org/web/20170302023546/www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXfz0YLKJBI&gl=US&hl=en
Apr 13, 2023 7:02 PM

Jun 2021
Hoagatte said:
IridescentJaune said:

Yeah you're right thanks. Here's an archived link

https://web.archive.org/web/20170302023546/www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXfz0YLKJBI&gl=US&hl=en

Thanks for the link! It was hard to find. I always forget to utilize the Wayback Machine. Now, I can finally mark this as 'Completed'. Thanks!
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.