Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 5, 2023 6:56 AM

Aug 2017
Idk about y'all but in my perspective, it was more like what Odokawa wanted his future to be just before his death. In the hospital, he said he will stop dwelling on the past and think about the future, which was brought to an end by the cat. So what I think is his future(what he thought it should be according to the recent event, Shirakawa wanting to take him to the zoo) flashed before his eyes before death, which was shown to us.
itiswhatitis
Apr 5, 2023 9:22 PM

Jan 2016
Ubada03 said:
Idk about y'all but in my perspective, it was more like what Odokawa wanted his future to be just before his death. In the hospital, he said he will stop dwelling on the past and think about the future, which was brought to an end by the cat. So what I think is his future(what he thought it should be according to the recent event, Shirakawa wanting to take him to the zoo) flashed before his eyes before death, which was shown to us.

I liked the cliff hanger of the original more. But I did like the zoo scene addition, wish the original anime could have extended its final ep just a little longer for those extra scenes and then ended on the same cliff hanger
Apr 5, 2023 10:28 PM

Aug 2017
k0rvus said:
Ubada03 said:

I liked the cliff hanger of the original more. But I did like the zoo scene addition, wish the original anime could have extended its final ep just a little longer for those extra scenes and then ended on the same cliff hanger
tru tru i agree. the cliffhanger in the anime was one of the show's selling points
itiswhatitis
Apr 5, 2023 10:31 PM

Apr 2012
I don't think the ending is that dark. The moment with the news report about the arrest of the cat was clearly meant to indicate the ending of that scene.
Apr 5, 2023 10:41 PM

Aug 2017
RobertBobert said:
I don't think the ending is that dark. The moment with the news report about the arrest of the cat was clearly meant to indicate the ending of that scene.
well Odakawa knew she was the murderer already because yk how he warned the officer and was ultimately killed by her(my thoughts). so it could very well have been his imagination but that could be just me.
itiswhatitis
Apr 5, 2023 10:44 PM

Apr 2012
Ubada03 said:
RobertBobert said:
well Odakawa knew she was the murderer already because yk how he warned the officer and was ultimately killed by her(my thoughts). so it could very well have been his imagination but that could be just me.
I do not want to argue about the subjective, but at the level of interpretation, I do not see a problem with this.
Apr 6, 2023 2:23 PM
Aug 2022
The end was full of beautiful, interconnected, unexpected and psychological events
Apr 7, 2023 2:49 AM

Aug 2017
animenoor111 said:
The end was full of beautiful, interconnected, unexpected and psychological events

I guess it could be perceived as open ended huh
itiswhatitis

More topics from this board

Poll: » Odd Taxi Movie: In the Woods Episode 1 Discussion

S0UVIK - Jul 30, 2022

38 by 0451 »»
Jul 23, 10:41 AM

» Walrus should had got eaten by the Cat

Dragevard - Sep 16, 2022

3 by superstaff »»
Oct 4, 2022 8:29 PM

» New scenes time stamps?

Vertinka - Sep 13, 2022

3 by dingdong42564 »»
Sep 16, 2022 3:13 PM

» available September 8 on CrunchyRoll

deg - Aug 30, 2022

8 by MadanielFL »»
Sep 8, 2022 9:05 PM

» How much of a recap is this going to be?

Mtsh_dayo - Jan 17, 2022

9 by LERAGEUXENAMARRE »»
Aug 8, 2022 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.