Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2023 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Ha, they took the idea of trying to get warm to a new level. Not that I blame them though...desperate times calls for desperate measures.

This episode was priceless but perhaps they could've prepared better if they went to the cold mountains. Lol @ the card battle though. I wish they expanded more on that.
Stark700Mar 20, 2023 7:22 AM
Mar 20, 2023 7:31 AM

Jul 2017
Well...getting trapped in snow is the worst thing that could happen to anyone, and living off in a small hut with others, it's getting naked and warming each other up. All of this caused by the vampire Excited by Snow, it's a treacherous situation where everyone must not be embarrassed to dress down...and dance the night away for intense warmth. Well, that was awkward.

With Sanzu around, Ronaldo can thank the Heavens it's not Fukuma. But thanks to hands infiltrating his office, it's the duel of the Ronaldists in pure Yu-Gi-Oh style lols. This was such a ruckus of a fight, all of the embarrassment of the Vampire Hunter to high Heaven. WHAT THE HELL, this is hilariously funny lols.

The "Smiling Ice Lord" vampire Northdin is such a wicked vampire for turning Draluc into who he is today, and a fearful one that all women can't resist. He's truly a fearsome enemy against the hunters. So then, what's the plan to stop him?
Mar 20, 2023 7:49 AM
Oct 2016
Taking a big swing near the end this second season. There's been plenty of reoccurring gags and returning characters but I believe this time will be the first true two part episode storyline. This Northdin guy showing up seducing all the women is bad news. Draluc former teacher whom showed him all the dirty tricks we've seen Draluc use to try and best Ronaldo. Northdin having little struggle seducing every woman he sees. From civilians to old ladies to vampires even the female hunters. Who can stand to stop him now setting up shop in the Hunter's bar. I'm excited to see the season finale how they're gonna deal with him. The first part of the episode was good too with them all awkwardly trying to not be the one whom suggested naked huddling. A vampire than can make it snow more but not stop said snow would be annoying to deal with. Getting stuck in a cabin in a blizzard even more so but luckily they danced their way to rescue and finally huddled for warmth. The middle skit was the ultimate battle between Ronaldo biggest hater in Handa and Ronaldo biggest fan in Sanzu. Who could've known there's this whole lore around Ronaldo and even a dueling system based around knowledge of his career and life. One of the craziest things this show has done and Ronaldo had to listen to the whole thing.
Mar 20, 2023 8:50 AM

Mar 2016
Haven't seen such levels of manliness since Golden Kamuy, i couldn't stop laughing.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Mar 20, 2023 11:55 AM
Apr 2020
Bro that snow sequence reminded me of gintama lol
Mar 20, 2023 1:33 PM
Oct 2021
this show for me has felt like the hidden gem of the season. i’m so gutted there’s only one more week left :(
Mar 20, 2023 2:42 PM
Jan 2018
I haven't really been feeling this season that much but this episode was gold. Easily the funniest episode of the entire season. They even brought back the legend Norio Wakamoto back to voice a narrator. It wasn't better than his goldfish role but honestly there was no space for him in the faux yu gi oh duel Handa and Sara had. 

Anyone that gets old enough has embarrassing stuff they wrote or said. Ronaldo really went through it with the Ronaldlist duel. This sketch might be equal to the Nunen John sketch last season.

Northdin is baby oil smooth. That garlic move he did was super player. Luckily for Draluc, he really seems like one of those benevolent enemies that says good job and leaves with little fanfare. I guess we gotta wait for the season finale to find out for sure.
Mar 20, 2023 3:35 PM
Oct 2020
Northdin is pretty powerful
Mar 20, 2023 4:09 PM

Feb 2020
this vampire is an absolute rizzlord

would be a nice power to have hmm

Mar 20, 2023 5:30 PM
Jan 2020
An actual card game around Ronaldo has to be one of the best gags in the series so far. Northdin seems OP. Too bad none of that rubbed off onto Drac.
Mar 20, 2023 5:45 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The first two bits in this one were hilarious, I love that they brought back an instrumental version of the first season’s OP for the nude dance the guys did at the end of the first bit, and the reactions to them huddling up was great lol. The 2nd bit with a Yugioh style duel themed after Ronaldo was also great, we got two of my favorite characters Sanzu and Handa duking it out with their vast knowledge of Ronaldo who both know what they know for opposite reasons, and Ronaldo’s reactions to it all really made it something special. I also appreciated the bit of Sanzu backstory we got as a result with her showing her cool blurry picture of Ronaldo, I think that alone won her the duel but she dove out the window anyway lol.

And the final bit of the episode is gonna be a bit of arc leading into the final episode next week, Northdin is a dastardly fellow who’s really good as making women’s hearts flutter which makes them under his control, and he also happens to be Draluc’s old Sensei, a tough opponent indeed and I’m excited to see how he’s dealt with next episode, I gotta say I would like to have my own army of babes lol. And I’m very sad the last episode is upon us next week, it’s been a hilarious season 2 and I hope we can get a 3rd somewhere down the line.
Mar 20, 2023 6:22 PM
Jan 2021
Was that Norio Wakamoto narrating the second segment?
Mar 20, 2023 7:43 PM

May 2019
KingBabyDuckESH said:
Was that Norio Wakamoto narrating the second segment?

Yep, it definitely sounds like him: the strong gravelly voice that I apparently associate with Chiyo's father from Azumanga Daioh.

Also, in that same segment, looks like it's a Yu-Gi-Oh! reference, with the cards and HPs adapted for the "Ronalduel". All the more, a pretty good episode, and they really hit it out of the park with that first segment of kakegoe (掛け声) chanting to keep those 6 guys warm inside that small cabin, even going as far as sliding the cabin down a hill because of all that high intensity movement.

On the other hand, sad that next week will be the final episode for this season. Really hoping they'll renew it for another one, if production and source material allows.

DoisacChopper said:
this vampire is an absolute rizzlord

would be a nice power to have hmm

Yeah, mans a literal rizzlord. That's why have that "maidenless" meme; it's because he got all of em and not sparing any for the rest of us.
NekOniiChanMar 20, 2023 8:03 PM
Mar 21, 2023 12:17 AM

Jan 2023
The duel of Ronaldists part was probably my favorite segment in the episode, although I also really liked the rest.
A good episode with some good laughs, and a nice cliffhanger right before we head into the finale!
Mar 23, 2023 9:13 AM
Nov 2010
The goldfish talks all the time in the manga is norio wakamoto too expensive or just too busy
Mar 24, 2023 6:06 PM

Jul 2016
Massive Golden Kamuy vibes during the first segment. Too much manliness for Draluc and co. to even understand.
Aug 28, 2023 8:24 PM

Apr 2016
Poor John, he saw something so awful he barely appeared for the rest of the episode xD

Ronalduel, one of the highlights of the season.
Apr 6, 11:33 PM

Mar 2023
Mikazuki returns! He's pretty cute, real boyfriend material.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2023

42 by captainkunnka »»
Sep 10, 2:52 AM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2023

25 by kirA_-_ »»
Jun 27, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2023

20 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2023

16 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 10:16 PM

» Season 3?

Teirayo - Nov 22, 2023

1 by Aletas »»
Nov 22, 2023 11:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.