Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2023 10:54 PM

Feb 2020
Nice and satisfying finale. I'm glad we got a happy ending after all.

Nico-chan doll became a popular lucky charm. :P

Happy Birthday, Sanada!

Overall, this was a pretty good show. I'll miss these guys and Pepe-chan.

SerafosFeb 26, 2023 11:44 PM
Feb 27, 2023 11:11 AM

May 2015
Nice wrap up.

A video suddenly going viral because of someone popular commented, that's all good but not as satisfying had they achieved that with their own effort. But I guess things like that and general luck are pretty common for any idol's success, so whatever. The Budokan arc was still stupid but at least they aren't going to disband.

I liked how it was Sanada in the end who was brave and didn't accept the boring familiar job, when he was the one at first who wanted to quit. And now the roles with Ishida got reversed!

Mar 1, 2023 1:31 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I like an ending like this. One where it seems like things won't work out and the characters accept that and start coming to terms and weighing their options kinda realistically. And I've seen idols who have worked hard for years not blow up at all and then suddenly a popular artist gives them a comment or something and that idol blows up-- and the idol I'm thinking about actually worked super hard and deserves that recognition completely. So happy for her. This one is even more believable though because yo look at all the people who were at the concert despite them saying it was only half full! I think they did really well and I appreciate how hard they worked. I teared up a little at this ending-- the journey to reach this point was convincing enough. This was a good, inspiring watch and I'm glad I was able to watch it in my lifetime as I slowly age and wonder about my capabilities.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Mar 3, 2023 6:37 PM

Sep 2021
Oh thank god it had a happy ending. Over the earlier episodes - pretty much until the Budokan Announcement - I always thought this was a "everything will be allright" show. But the recent development really had me doubt it. 

I'm so happy they can stay together at Eternal Boys! Their hard work really payed off!
Mar 4, 2023 2:32 AM
Oct 2014
Eternal Boys forever!!! I had to watch the anime using Perfectly Legal Sources so I bought the first volume of the manga to support the franchise. I would watch a season 2 in a heartbeat.
Mar 4, 2023 2:38 AM
Oct 2014
Bisalissy said:
Oh thank god it had a happy ending. Over the earlier episodes - pretty much until the Budokan Announcement - I always thought this was a "everything will be allright" show. But the recent development really had me doubt it. 

I'm so happy they can stay together at Eternal Boys! Their hard work really payed off!
Yeah, for a few minutes there I thought they were gonna pull a bittersweet, "the good things in life don't last for long so enjoy them while they last" ending. I'm glad they didn't go that route and they get to spend more years together as Eternal Boys.
Mar 6, 2023 4:54 AM

Mar 2012
I usually avoid idol shows since I'm not into them, started watching this just because Toshiyuki Morikawa was voicing one of the characters and ended up liking it quite a bit.
Mar 6, 2023 2:05 PM

Dec 2016
Nice ending that put a smile on my face. 

And I’m glad that Hidive officially picked this show up in the US so now more people will be able to enjoy it. 
Mar 10, 2023 5:19 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I really thought it would be sad ending, good thing they got their popularity back and they can keep being idols, pretty nice xD
Mar 13, 2023 8:58 PM

Dec 2016
It was a good watch. It was quite unique than most idol anime that I have watched. Really enjoyed it.

I really thought it would have a bittersweet ending with them happily disbanding but good to know that they'll continue being eternal boys.

Overall 7/10
Mar 15, 2023 4:35 PM

Sep 2013
Damn, really got my tearing up the last two episodes. I'm surprised they ended up with a happy or hopeful ending, but it was better that way to be fair, aha.
Short but fun and refreshing show given the genre ♥
Apr 1, 2023 9:10 PM
May 2020
Looks like there will be a movie in June so more of the Eternal Boys and Pepe-chan. Can you dig it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eternal Boys Episode 13 Discussion

Serafos - Dec 28, 2022

6 by AddaeAkono »»
Feb 16, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Eternal Boys Episode 22 Discussion

Serafos - Feb 25, 2023

2 by JohnDimension »»
Jan 28, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Eternal Boys Episode 12 Discussion

Serafos - Nov 24, 2022

10 by AddaeAkono »»
Jan 2, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Eternal Boys Episode 9 Discussion

Serafos - Nov 22, 2022

7 by hanyuhi16 »»
Sep 24, 2023 6:30 PM

Poll: » Eternal Boys Episode 18 Discussion

Serafos - Jan 26, 2023

3 by Thaliel »»
Sep 21, 2023 8:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.