Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 28, 2023 4:20 AM

Dec 2016
Really?! the movie that I have been waiting for 2 years ended like that?! How unfortunate!
First of all the winner was spoiled to me before 2 years ago so Idc who wins or loses. I'm a big fan of Miku but never expected or looked forward to her winning even in 1% (and that even before I know about the winner). I also don't like Yotsuba but don't hate her too, believe me, I don't give a f**k about this childish waifu war in the slightest, however, the way things were pacing throughout the movie was very irritating. I mean If you put Yotsuba against others, she'd be the least effects to Fuutaro or the story, Idk about the manga, but at least for the anime. If she was intended to be the winner, give her more space, give her more interacting with Fuutaro, not making her like a support character in front of 4 main characters, yet she came out of nowhere at the end to win.

And here's my biggest problem; why Itsuki, yea why Itsuki, really?
Why there are hints here and there about her being the winner all the time, just remove her bro if you won't give her the same treatment as the others.
Of what I recall:
1- She's the first girl he met in the school.
2- 1st episode of season 2, in the hospital, when she sat on the chair, implying that she was the girl he met before.
3- Season 2, her disguise as Rena when she met him near the lake.
4- Opening of the movie in the pool, she with Fuutaro sliding together.
5- The scene on the stair and the fact that she's the only one didn't kiss him (which implies that she may have already kissed him before).
6- She started talking in the room, as if that was with Fuutaro when he supposed to choose one (the hell she knew that Fuutaro entered another room?)
and other hints I don't remember. 

While watching the movie I asked myself, did manga guys lie? I see all these hints about Itsuki, even she's never state that she's intersting in him in a romantic way?
And after what happened, I can imagine the author like this:

Author (devilish laugh): "haha, poor fans, I deceived you. You think the winner is Itsuki because of all those hints? how dull. I'll make one of them is the most popular and the most interacting with Fuutaro. The other will be the first one to confess to him. And throwing hints everywhere about the other. One of them would be inserted with him alone in bold situations. And here's my bomb, a side character, a never expected and the weakest chance girl who's neglected by even herself would win. the reason... yea the reason would be, she changed his way of thinking and changed his life. Yup, that works... lets fukin' GOOO!!" LOL. As if he asked himself; "why should a main character win every time? this will change this time." but he did it in a bad way.

he may think this is a plot twist? how poorly executed. (and childish).

You guys may say, but Itsuki never saw Fuutaro in that way or she didn't like him, then why the hell she went in some room and waited like others?

For me, it's like Fuutaro MUST choose Yotsuba no matter what, it's like he's forced to. I know this seems silly and hilarious. But didn't see him happy after confessing or blushing (as he was with others) or whatever stupid harem things, he was completely cold as his relationship with Yotsuba. We even didn't watch a kiss before the marriage or at least a romantic atmosphere like that one with Nino. Everything is rushed and done in a very short time, that's unacceptable for fans. In short, most of us didn't enjoy. Despite this, if you like Yotsuba, you may see the things differently, all what you care about is she's chosen, no?

I'm happy to declare (first for myself), for me:
The best end ever in anime history is Code Geass S2
The worst will be this movie, for sure.

because, I love this series so much and was waiting for a proper end as long as we won't get more of it again, so it's very frustrating to be ended like this, especially since the hints throughout the series pointed to a different winner. The more beloved and highly anticipated an anime is, the greater the disappointment if the end turns out to be terrible.

Last word. This anime, for me, is like a pyramid with a missed piece at the top or a cake with no strawberry. Close but no cigar, it's incomplete, that's how I see the whole thing.
MH93Feb 28, 2023 4:37 AM
Feb 28, 2023 4:55 AM
Mar 2018
MH93 said:
Really?! the movie that I have been waiting for 2 years ended like that?! How unfortunate!
First of all the winner was spoiled to me before 2 years ago so Idc who wins or loses. I'm a big fan of Miku but never expected or looked forward to her winning even in 1% (and that even before I know about the winner). I also don't like Yotsuba but don't hate her too, believe me, I don't give a f**k about this childish waifu war in the slightest, however, the way things were pacing throughout the movie was very irritating. I mean If you put Yotsuba against others, she'd be the least effects to Fuutaro or the story, Idk about the manga, but at least for the anime. If she was intended to be the winner, give her more space, give her more interacting with Fuutaro, not making her like a support character in front of 4 main characters, yet she came out of nowhere at the end to win.

Why there are hints here and there about her being the winner all the time, just remove her bro if you won't give her the same treatment as the others.
Of what I recall:
2- 1st episode of season 2, in the hospital, when she sat on the chair, implying that she was the girl he met before.
5- The scene on the stair and the fact that she's the only one didn't kiss him (which implies that she may have already kissed him before).
6- She started talking in the room, as if that was with Fuutaro when he supposed to choose one (the hell she knew that Fuutaro entered another room?)

While watching the movie I asked myself, did manga guys lie? I see all these hints about Itsuki, even she's never state that she's intersting in him in a romantic way?

Author (devilish laugh): "haha, poor fans, I deceived you. You think the winner is Itsuki because of all those hints? how dull. I'll make one of them is the most popular and the most interacting with Fuutaro. The other will be the first one to confess to him. And throwing hints everywhere about the other. One of them would be inserted with him alone in bold situations. And here's my bomb, a side character, a never expected and the weakest chance girl who's neglected by even herself would win. the reason... yea the reason would be, she changed his way of thinking and changed his life. Yup, that works... lets fukin' GOOO!!" LOL. As if he asked himself; "why should a main character win every time? this will change this time." but he did it in a bad way.

You guys may say, but Itsuki never saw Fuutaro in that way or she didn't like him, then why the hell she went in some room and waited like others?

For me, it's like Fuutaro MUST choose Yotsuba no matter what, it's like he's forced to. I know this seems silly and hilarious. But didn't see him happy after confessing or blushing (as he was with others) or whatever stupid harem things, he was completely cold as his relationship with Yotsuba. We even didn't watch a kiss before the marriage or at least a romantic atmosphere like that one with Nino. Everything is rushed and done in a very short time, that's unacceptable for fans. In short, most of us didn't enjoy. Despite this, if you like Yotsuba, you may see the things differently, all what you care about is she's chosen, no?

because, I love this series so much and was waiting for a proper end as long as we won't get more of it again, so it's very frustrating to be ended like this, especially since the hints throughout the series pointed to a different winner. The more beloved and highly anticipated an anime is, the greater the disappointment if the end turns out to be terrible.

Last word. This anime, for me, is like a pyramid with a missed piece at the top or a cake with no strawberry. Close but no cigar, it's incomplete, that's how I see the whole thing.

It helps to remember the genre of the previous work of the mangaka who made this story was mystery. In some sense that can be said for this story too, as you may not have seen the clues behind Yotsu being the chosen girl on first watch.

Saying Yotsuba had the least effect on Fuutarou and the story can only come from the perspective that she had the least solo screen time of the bunch. She was just as important as everyone else if not more, and although I was rooting for Nino or Miku, looking back I’m happy Yotsu won.

Yotsu was the reason Fuutarou didn’t give up when none of the other sisters accepted him as their tutor and constantly worked to show people all of the good things about him. Yotsu was always there to make sure the group had a good time no matter where they went and she along with Fuutarou worked together to solve most of the problems the collective group had. She was the first among the quintuplets to love Fuutarou but selflessly put that love aside whenever she had the chance to help one of her sisters. You also have to think about how Fuutarou feels about the girls, not just about how showy they are about their love for him. Conversations always flowed easily with Yotsu, he could rely on her for help without having to give anything in return, and she was able to show him that life is more than just studying by making him laugh and sometimes pushing him out of his comfort zone.

If you’re looking for more than just that though, there are some possible hints that may have been missed at a casual glance. One is at the end of the anime’s first season, when all the girls grab one of his fingers, being the 4th in order, she happens to be the one to grab his ring finger. There are a lot of these little coincidences in the manga that could be considered hints of Yotsuba’s importance to the story being more than meets the eye.

With all that said I think the ending was pretty good, but I do agree with you on the Itsuki thing they kinda threw all her development down the trash can when it was looking like she was gonna win from the start
Feb 28, 2023 4:57 AM
Mar 2018
But yeah essentially just saying Yotsu didn’t come out of nowhere to win, she was built into a deserving candidate right underneath most peoples noses while Nino Miku and Ichika took center stage
Feb 28, 2023 5:13 AM
Mar 2021
The show isn't perfect and it makes mistakes, but I'll just say that most of your dissatisfaction with it (as well as the majority who didn't like the ending) is due to your own perspective, you've judged the show, the characters and the final decision based on your subjective opinion, you think that because Yotsuba had little screen time or because she didn't have as many obviously romantic moments as the others that makes her a supporting character and you're wrong. It would really seem silly and long now to go into everything you should reconsider, so I'll just recommend you to rewatch the series (Preferably the manga as the 2nd season and the movie are poor adaptations and omit information) focusing on Yotsuba and trying to better appreciate what she means to the series, as well as her interactions with Fuutaro and above all try to think about what he thinks and feels, for example, Nino never had a chance to win in my opinion because if you think about it the protragnist always seems uncomfortable and tense when he is with her, which is normal since she drugged him twice and made his life impossible at the beginning, and even though she later falls in love with him and tries to make him fall in love, all she did was bother him and cause him problems. If you analyse Fuutaro carefully and put yourself in his shoes you will realise what kind of relationship he has with each of them and how he feels about each of them. I feel like a fool trying to overanalyze fictional characters haha but I think if you want to give your opinion on something you should at least try to understand it.
LoayzaFeb 28, 2023 5:21 AM
Feb 28, 2023 5:13 AM

Apr 2021
For me it was already good if I had gone with just the yotsuba on the honeymoon, from the moment they all went together the anime that was acceptable is no longer acceptable.

Feb 28, 2023 5:21 AM
Feb 2022
If I recall correctly, I was told that yotsuba resembled the author's wife in some way. Not entirely sure. But I could see why itsuki would win.
Feb 28, 2023 5:23 AM
Mar 2021

BXC said:
MH93 said:

Of what I recall:

It helps to remember the genre of the previous work of the mangaka who made this story was mystery. In some sense that can be said for this story too, as you may not have seen the clues behind Yotsu being the chosen girl on first watch.

Saying Yotsuba had the least effect on Fuutarou and the story can only come from the perspective that she had the least solo screen time of the bunch. She was just as important as everyone else if not more, and although I was rooting for Nino or Miku, looking back I’m happy Yotsu won.

Yotsu was the reason Fuutarou didn’t give up when none of the other sisters accepted him as their tutor and constantly worked to show people all of the good things about him. Yotsu was always there to make sure the group had a good time no matter where they went and she along with Fuutarou worked together to solve most of the problems the collective group had. She was the first among the quintuplets to love Fuutarou but selflessly put that love aside whenever she had the chance to help one of her sisters. You also have to think about how Fuutarou feels about the girls, not just about how showy they are about their love for him. Conversations always flowed easily with Yotsu, he could rely on her for help without having to give anything in return, and she was able to show him that life is more than just studying by making him laugh and sometimes pushing him out of his comfort zone.

If you’re looking for more than just that though, there are some possible hints that may have been missed at a casual glance. One is at the end of the anime’s first season, when all the girls grab one of his fingers, being the 4th in order, she happens to be the one to grab his ring finger. There are a lot of these little coincidences in the manga that could be considered hints of Yotsuba’s importance to the story being more than meets the eye.

With all that said I think the ending was pretty good, but I do agree with you on the Itsuki thing they kinda threw all her development down the trash can when it was looking like she was gonna win from the start
I fully agree with you
Feb 28, 2023 5:29 AM
Mar 2021
i think the main problem is at the final choosing scene not everyone had equal weightage ,while miku and itsuki were in top 2 , nobody thought from the start that yotsuba will develop romantic feeling for the MC, she more felt like the friendly supporter.

And I think that for the sake of secrecy the author ruined the ending a little
well, I know this is a different genre but when I see animes like detective Conan there author provides us with the same hints like MC and when MC figures it out ,the Amazement is on next level because we knew that we too could have solved that ,and i think that's where it went a little short because most of yotsuba feeling and secrets were revealed after the confession and it just felt like a huge bomb.

but if they gave her some more screentime, developed her character and her backstory before the confession and built a short season instead of a movie everybody would have loved the choice and the ending
Thrillu123Feb 28, 2023 5:35 AM
Feb 28, 2023 5:34 AM

Dec 2016
I won't hide my dissatisfaction about this poor end (imo) and Yotsuba's wining but the major thing that this topic discusses is Itsuki's matter, and I don't imagine or misunderstand those hints. Idk why Negi did that, but I just can't accept it, no matter who's the winner as I stated before.
Feb 28, 2023 6:08 AM
Dec 2022
Bro rlly got mad bc they had a plot twist, I thought it was gonna be itsuki too before getting spoiled but just some trickery
Feb 28, 2023 10:10 AM
Mar 2021
MH93 said:
I won't hide my dissatisfaction about this poor end (imo) and Yotsuba's wining but the major thing that this topic discusses is Itsuki's matter, and I don't imagine or misunderstand those hints. Idk why Negi did that, but I just can't accept it, no matter who's the winner as I stated before.

I think someone explained it, but you still don't seem to understand how the mystery works. Both Itsuki and Yotsuba are given details throughout the series to make you think she will win, the difference is that with Itsuki it's super obvious and with Yotsuba it's too hidden, this is because always in mystery series you need a "distractor" to make things not obvious and if it wasn't the case, as they also already told you, you would be crying for a simple plot twist.
Feb 28, 2023 11:04 AM

Dec 2016
Loayza said:
I think someone explained it, but you still don't seem to understand how the mystery works. Both Itsuki and Yotsuba are given details throughout the series to make you think she will win, the difference is that with Itsuki it's super obvious and with Yotsuba it's too hidden, this is because always in mystery series you need a "distractor" to make things not obvious and if it wasn't the case, as they also already told you, you would be crying for a simple plot twist.
Bro, I know all of that and no need to explain how the mystery works. It will become even worse if it's really that plain. Anyone who would watch this anime will believe that Itsuki 90% would win, because she's the typical MC that resembles most of harem and romcom animes heroine. What I mean it's very clear and no need "to make me think", it's not like I fell in author's trap or something like that, lol. I watched a lot of animes to say that, at least. Imo, it's not convincing enough how he achieved all of that. Also, it's a romcom anime not about mystery or detective games.
Feb 28, 2023 12:13 PM
Mar 2021
MH93 said:
Loayza said:
Bro, I know all of that and no need to explain how the mystery works. It will become even worse if it's really that plain. Anyone who would watch this anime will believe that Itsuki 90% would win, because she's the typical MC that resembles most of harem and romcom animes heroine. What I mean it's very clear and no need "to make me think", it's not like I fell in author's trap or something like that, lol. I watched a lot of animes to say that, at least. Imo, it's not convincing enough how he achieved all of that. Also, it's a romcom anime not about mystery or detective games.
So let me get this straight, your complaint is that throughout the whole series Itsuki seems to be the main character and is developed to be the winner and in the end Yotsuba wins who never had a leading role? Because if so, you're wrong. First of all, although it's true that Itsuki could be completely stereotyped as the main character this has nothing to do with whether she will win or not, you're practically saying that since that kind of character is always the one who wins (it's not always) she should also win here, so your opinion is influenced by what you're used to see in other series and not in this one. Secondly, what you call hints that Itsuki will win mostly are nonsense and things that you just see them that way because you want to, I guess you still can't accept it but the premise of the series is based on finding out which of the quintuplets is the one who is marrying the main character, it's based on a mystery, and the author tries hard to give clues as to who it might be and at the same time confuse us, but the reason why you are so determined that Itsuki was going to win and at the last minute that was changed is not because you "fell into the author's trap" it's because you unconsciously decided from the beginning that Itsuki would win and you watched the series totally biased towards it. I know you're not going to accept it and keep saying that everyone is wrong and you're right, the only thing I can do is recommend you to read the manga from the beginning with a more open mind and paying attention to what you should.
Feb 28, 2023 12:45 PM
Mar 2021
I ain’t readin allat
Feb 28, 2023 7:21 PM
Jun 2022
another day another miku npc. like bro just enjoy the movie even if you don’t fw the character 💀💀
Feb 28, 2023 10:52 PM
Jul 2022
That ending really surprised me, I thought maybe Itsuki or Miku would won since they had more moments with Futaro but I don't mind the winner being Yotsuba since Futaro met her in childhood
Mar 1, 2023 1:48 PM

Dec 2016
Loayza said:
So let me get this straight, your complaint is that throughout the whole series Itsuki seems to be the main character and is developed to be the winner and in the end Yotsuba wins who never had a leading role? Because if so, you're wrong. First of all, although it's true that Itsuki could be completely stereotyped as the main character this has nothing to do with whether she will win or not, you're practically saying that since that kind of character is always the one who wins (it's not always) she should also win here, so your opinion is influenced by what you're used to see in other series and not in this one. Secondly, what you call hints that Itsuki will win mostly are nonsense and things that you just see them that way because you want to, I guess you still can't accept it but the premise of the series is based on finding out which of the quintuplets is the one who is marrying the main character, it's based on a mystery, and the author tries hard to give clues as to who it might be and at the same time confuse us, but the reason why you are so determined that Itsuki was going to win and at the last minute that was changed is not because you "fell into the author's trap" it's because you unconsciously decided from the beginning that Itsuki would win and you watched the series totally biased towards it. I know you're not going to accept it and keep saying that everyone is wrong and you're right, the only thing I can do is recommend you to read the manga from the beginning with a more open mind and paying attention to what you should.
Wow, You're completely wrong, please don't make assumptions about me on your own, they're interesting tho. I have a lot to say regarding your reply but I won't, cuz this likely would never end. Yotsuba is the least candidate character in everything not just winning, what you guys providing are just excuses not clarifications. Her wining never surprised me because there were clues about that (even if they're little) and she is one of candidate girls (naturally). But if most of fans agree on something (which is her small screen time or little effecting), that didn't come out of nowhere. The author just tried to surprise us with some cheap tricks and he failed, end of story.
MH93Mar 1, 2023 2:00 PM
Mar 1, 2023 1:49 PM

Dec 2016
Chayasri said:
That ending really surprised me, I thought maybe Itsuki or Miku would won since they had more moments with Futaro but I don't mind the winner being Yotsuba since Futaro met her in childhood
Try to read the topic properly and complete it to the end.
Mar 1, 2023 1:53 PM

Dec 2016
Chayasri said:
Anyone other than Yotsuba would be logical reason, but Yotsuba's gang never admit that
Mar 1, 2023 2:23 PM
Mar 2021
MH93 said:
Loayza said:
Wow, You're completely wrong, please don't make assumptions about me on your own, they're interesting tho. I have a lot to say regarding your reply but I won't, cuz this likely would never end. Yotsuba is the least candidate character in everything not just winning, what you guys providing are just excuses not clarifications. Her wining never surprised me because there were clues about that (even if they're little) and she is one of candidate girls (naturally). But if most of fans agree on something (which is her small screen time or little effecting), that didn't come out of nowhere. The author just tried to surprise us with some cheap tricks and he failed, end of story.
Your complaint was focused on Itsuki, and in that as I said before you are completely wrong. Now, as I said in my first reply to this post, this series is not perfect and it makes mistakes, it's true that Yotsuba winning seems to come out of nowhere, but the mistake is not with Yotsuba, but with all the quintuplets, no matter who would have won it would have been forced, since the author never showed any romantic interest in Futaro, and if he doesn't develop these feelings towards any of the girls, the winner wouldn't make sense, your approach is backwards, it's not "which of the girls develops better to win", it's "who Futaroo is in love with" and as I say, in that aspect the author failed completely. I don't want to justify his mistake, but I think that for the type of story he told and the approach he wanted to give it, it was impossible or at least very difficult to do better, since the moment we see any indication of Futaroo falling in love with one of them , the mystery ends, there would be no point in continuing the story (remember that all we see are memories of Futaroo and the quintuplets in the middle of the wedding) and the "decisive moment" in which Futaroo must go to one of the 5 rooms would not make any plot sense since the spectator's tension and doubt would not exist, this scene is the climax of the series, it is very likely that the author has already planned it long before, so you could say that the author inadvertently got into a bind. To summarize, I wasn't trying to justify Yotsuba's victory, actually it would be impossible to justify anyone's victory, what I was trying to make you understand is that your position on Itsuki was wrong.
LoayzaMar 1, 2023 2:34 PM
Mar 1, 2023 7:54 PM
Apr 2022
MH93 said:

Of what I recall:

To me I see Itsuki and Futaros relationship as more of a really close student and teacher sort of friendship, while this has nothing to do with Yotsuba I didn’t really feel like it would’ve been satisfying for me if Itsuki won even tho I wouldn’t hate it
Mar 2, 2023 12:22 AM

Dec 2016
Loayza said:
Your complaint was focused on Itsuki, and in that as I said before you are completely wrong. Now, as I said in my first reply to this post, this series is not perfect and it makes mistakes, it's true that Yotsuba winning seems to come out of nowhere, but the mistake is not with Yotsuba, but with all the quintuplets, no matter who would have won it would have been forced, since the author never showed any romantic interest in Futaro, and if he doesn't develop these feelings towards any of the girls, the winner wouldn't make sense, your approach is backwards, it's not "which of the girls develops better to win", it's "who Futaroo is in love with" and as I say, in that aspect the author failed completely. I don't want to justify his mistake, but I think that for the type of story he told and the approach he wanted to give it, it was impossible or at least very difficult to do better, since the moment we see any indication of Futaroo falling in love with one of them , the mystery ends, there would be no point in continuing the story (remember that all we see are memories of Futaroo and the quintuplets in the middle of the wedding) and the "decisive moment" in which Futaroo must go to one of the 5 rooms would not make any plot sense since the spectator's tension and doubt would not exist, this scene is the climax of the series, it is very likely that the author has already planned it long before, so you could say that the author inadvertently got into a bind. To summarize, I wasn't trying to justify Yotsuba's victory, actually it would be impossible to justify anyone's victory, what I was trying to make you understand is that your position on Itsuki was wrong.
Once again, the word "complaint"? I'm not sure if you struggle with picking appropriate descriptors or if you purposely choose them, you make it like I'm the director or the producer to complain. This topic was initiated to discuss a specific matter, and we are all not children who grumble about trivial things. With that said, hadn't you mentioned Yotsuba's screen time earlier, her matter wouldn't have popped up.
Mar 2, 2023 12:28 AM

Dec 2016
Footed7 said:
To me I see Itsuki and Futaros relationship as more of a really close student and teacher sort of friendship, while this has nothing to do with Yotsuba I didn’t really feel like it would’ve been satisfying for me if Itsuki won even tho I wouldn’t hate it

Dude, she's like a filler in this story to make the quintuplets complete
Mar 2, 2023 2:32 PM

Feb 2010
Could've shortened your post to 4 words: Miku does not win.
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Mar 2, 2023 2:48 PM

Dec 2016
ReinhardVonMusel said:
Could've shortened your post to 4 words: Miku does not win.
Learn math first, those were 3.
Mar 2, 2023 7:52 PM

Jan 2021
First of all, the ending is rushed and in the movie it is even more, that's my biggest gripe with the series, the rushed ending otherwise I would just give it a 10 (or if I forgive the rushed ending in whatever amount of time I would).

Actually, you are partially wrong that there wasn't a romantic atmosphere with Yotsuba, remember that episode where they were in the swings? Well, Yotsuba and Fuutarou were having fun, like you actually see Fuutarou laugh from the fun he is having with her. I know, I know, it isn't as flashy as Nino's demostrations for example, but look at Fuutarou's reactions with Nino's attempts, definitely is not the same as what he was feeling with Yotsuba, he had an easier time with her and maybe she didn't have much time in the limelight for herself alone.

About Itsuki, some clues lead that she would be the winner, but this could be said for every girl, I actually liked how most of her development wasn't completely just around Fuutarou. Fuutarou also seemed to have a easier time with her, but their relationship really looked more like if they were best friends, if you don't take stuff like the photo with Raiha that it was more because of Raiha's insistence rather than because of those two.
Mar 3, 2023 8:57 AM
Jun 2022
You guys are just pissed off that an NPC won and your fav girl lost.Go discuss this somewhere like in reddit
Mar 4, 2023 3:15 AM

Dec 2016
AnosTheGod said:
You guys are just pissed off that an NPC won and your fav girl lost.Go discuss this somewhere like in  reddit
I believe you've confused the Forum/Topic.
Mar 4, 2023 8:23 PM
Nov 2020
I agree, not just the movie is wrong, the whole story is wrong.

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Movie Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GreyratAnimelist - May 19, 2022

360 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Sep 9, 11:52 AM

» I did NOT like who he choose at the end ( 1 2 )

Megan1918 - Apr 15

55 by Eclipsemaster »»
Sep 7, 4:14 AM

» The hate on this movie is undeserved

did4375 - Jul 6

21 by patkarunungan »»
Aug 19, 2:58 AM

» New Anime Project!!!

Hachii13 - Apr 25

29 by speedranime_ »»
Apr 27, 5:03 AM

» How are you guys coping with your sunken ship? ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - Oct 27, 2022

83 by Lafan »»
Mar 30, 11:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.