Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2020 3:45 PM

Nov 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh wow, so I was partly right! There was no twin, just illusion.

Also RiP

Also I fear Nana will not forgive herself these murders and will really attempt to end own life once it's all over.
May 12, 2021 2:39 PM
Jun 2020
Wow the last one and this one might be my favourite ones after michirus death and the first one. The second sister being an illusion explains so much.

And nana forcing herself to kill her to keep moes hands clean might just be my favourite nana moment.
Sep 25, 2021 7:14 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Well shit, it turns out my other theory was in reality the correct one: her talent being a psychological one, to create illusions. Her twin being the illusion, that was surprising. At least for Nana's development she seems to be trying to prevent Moe from killing. That's fair even if she had to kill someone else. Either way, I still feel somewhat conflicted on her morals.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 21, 2021 2:19 AM

Dec 2013
A full explanation of her abilities explains a lot. It was surprisingly sad to see her die.

I have a feeling the next chapter will have some major reveals.
Jun 23, 2022 10:31 PM

Sep 2014
Wait so was grandma just an illusion? Wow just when I thought this manga got a bit cheesy its better than ever
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jan 22, 2023 10:17 AM

Feb 2021
This illusion power explains how she "could" tidy up Nana's room, but what was recorded then? If the real one was back at dormitory with guys, then how did illusion get recorded? And if the real one was with Nana, then why stab wound was just an illusion?
Candies:
Jan 22, 2023 11:30 AM
Nov 2020
WutenderEnte said:
This illusion power explains how she "could" tidy up Nana's room, but what was recorded then? If the real one was back at dormitory with guys, then how did illusion get recorded? And if the real one was with Nana, then why stab wound was just an illusion?
You got it wrong. It was the real Koharu that got recorded. She even says something like ''i should use Hiyori, since she's faster runner'' after Nana dashed away from her. Meanwhile the real one went back to dorms to prepare an alibi, and sent an illusion to chase her.
Jan 23, 2023 2:32 PM

Feb 2021
Strykeryno said:
WutenderEnte said:
You got it wrong. It was the real Koharu that got recorded. She even says something like ''i should use Hiyori, since she's faster runner'' after Nana dashed away from her. Meanwhile the real one went back to dorms to prepare an alibi, and sent an illusion to chase her.
Now that you mention it I remembered she said that.  That must have been some record breaking running then to trade places without being noticed.
Candies:
Jan 23, 2023 10:27 PM
Nov 2020
WutenderEnte said:
Strykeryno said:
Now that you mention it I remembered she said that.  That must have been some record breaking running then to trade places without being noticed.

No, Hiyori was an illusion. Meaning that Koharu could subconciously spawn her anywhere she wanted. She just never found out that her sister is not a real person.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 101 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 11

0 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Oct 11, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 99 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Aug 9

4 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 98 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jul 12

5 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:54 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 97 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - May 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 96 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Apr 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.