Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 13, 2021 6:20 PM

Mar 2021
Fine so far, but that animation is miffed, especially the CGI.

Golden line: "Mind letting me out? You're all powered up."
"You're right; I am." *flies away*
"Molly Ringwald" out right now - check my Linktree!

Mar 27, 2022 12:43 PM

Nov 2016
Suit testing reminded me of The Incredibles.

Tiger ain't getting along with the new partner, his kid was saved by same partner, esper boy had to save the day, yeah, that day was an L.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 18, 2022 11:45 AM

Dec 2016
Milennin said:
Yeah, I already dislike the main character of this anime. While it's cool the MC isn't the typical 16 year old you have in most anime, it's pointless if he still acts like one.

Not really feeling the humour at all. Seems very childish, and hasn't managed to make me laugh once yet.

This whole episode was overly predictable and loaded with clichés with every turn it took. The action lacks any kind of impact. I'm left unimpressed. Also hating how his boss told him to not damage the statue, even though it was on a rampage through the city. Really? People's lives are worth less than some artefact in this world? Literally, what the hell...

Trying one more episode, as I like to give a show at least 3 chances, but not getting my hopes up for this one.

Perfectly said! Towards the end, the clichés were piled on so high, I honestly felt like I was watching a shonen anime. I mean, Kotetsu even used Talk-No-Jutsu!!!

About him being told not to damage the statue, I know this anime is about 11 years old, but I'm really tired of the modernized superhero genre where everything is about views and ratings and keeping up appearances for the fans. It's not interesting at all, just a cheap way to cause conflict and drama, and makes almost all the characters in the world out to be sociopaths. Why the hell is Kotetsu the only guy in this show who values human life above all else?

Despite saying all this though, I'll keep watching because the opening and ending songs are so damn good.
Dec 19, 2022 10:34 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Tiger and "bunny" have to work together!!!! kekeke
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Blackbird - Jul 23, 2011

125 by Twicky_ »»
Aug 10, 10:16 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2011

214 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Jul 25, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Paiguy - May 14, 2011

74 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Jul 15, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Monochrome - Apr 2, 2011

147 by DanEndra_Tensei »»
Dec 17, 2023 5:27 AM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Paiguy - Jun 18, 2011

93 by Destroyer31 »»
Sep 4, 2023 8:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.