Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 6:49 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, wtf was wrong with her arm when she Link Summoned?
It was too long, weird animation there.
One attack is all he needed to win, cool.
Flame is in love!
Oct 23, 2018 4:19 PM

May 2016
The biggest episode to make the fandom mad was not other than Soulburner beating Aoi in a duel back when episode 56 was still the talk and eventually people got mad and droped the show all togher one word. YOSHIDA. That’s cause the fandom kept PUSHING for A_i to be the “best heroine” yet and it helped that she had a really good deck so they thought HEY KONAMI MIGHT PUSH THE SHOW TO FOCUS ON HER AS HER CARDS SELL. And one of the common attacks on A5 is of course the girls. So when Aoii got the Yoshida treatment, they were forced to wake up and realize …. yeah A_i isn’t well written and she was embarrassed when she should have had a moment of glory. The SB vs BG just proved . It further that A_i isn’t important to the writing staff at all . It’s kind of strange since that duel wasn’t worse than her face planting defeat back in the first season, but they did make a big deal about it being Blue Giril’s first duel only to have her lose to make SB look good. It probably didn’t help that the duel still felt like unnecessary padding. It revealed more of Aoi’s motivation, but it’s hard to care about her wanting to support everyone who helped her when it clearly isn’t going to go anywhere meaningful.
Mar 2, 2019 6:29 PM

Apr 2007
The animation was so bad lol. But the duel was pretty cool. It was obvious Soulburner would win, but it was still nice to see Aoi's new deck
Aug 30, 2020 4:57 PM

Dec 2012
How do you know that you can win? You don't know Soulburners deck.
Soulburner goofed that.
Speed Duel!
lol at Flame telling Blue Girl she can't battle on the first turn anyway.
WTF! Blue Girl is using Yuugou Shokan as well?
Burning Draw!
Soulburner is playing Yuugou as well.
Use her monster as material?
9700!
lol Blue Girl loses and gets sent flying again.
Flame you lucky fuck. I want Ghost Girl to wink at me, but with sakuga.
Ghost Girl logs out.
Flame saying what I knew from the start.
Playmaker is in heaven.

They really wasted an episode on Blue Girl. smh
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 5, 2022 11:57 AM

Nov 2012
was pretty easy to call that Soul Burner would be winning this match up, I wonder what's going to happen with that extra AI/ignis, if a new character will claim him, he'll pair up with ghost gal or simply stay with that weird human counterpart thing he has.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 110 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2019

8 by zombiesaredead »»
Jun 9, 11:33 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 108 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2019

8 by zombiesaredead »»
Jun 7, 5:59 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 98 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2019

8 by zombiesaredead »»
Jun 5, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 82 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2018

14 by zombiesaredead »»
Jun 2, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 70 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2018

20 by zombiesaredead »»
May 29, 5:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.