Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2022 8:32 AM

Dec 2020
So tell us your opinion, I am pretty big fan of main series and new Ple Ple Please :)

For card delivery, please click the picture on right
Oct 28, 2022 8:40 AM

Mar 2013
I guess for now, it was a rather cute episode.
I get to hear the voices/VA's of the girls from Shadow Garden.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 28, 2022 8:45 AM

Apr 2022
Well this was interesting to see. No subtitles so I barely understood what was being said, but it was cool to see more of the girls from Shadow Garden.
Oct 28, 2022 8:58 AM

Dec 2020
Heronix_ said:
Well this was interesting to see. No subtitles so I barely understood what was being said, but it was cool to see more of the girls from Shadow Garden.

Well, as a person who watched it with subs, that sucks :-/

Oct 28, 2022 9:24 AM
Feb 2022
so it's a first episode of the mini series of eminence in the shadow,atleast i will able to see all the girls talking and their face recognition
Oct 28, 2022 10:21 AM

Apr 2022
Sleepicious said:

Well, what I said was slightly inaccurate--I was able to use Youtube's auto-generated subs. Considering how awful those are though, I still wasn't able to fully understand much of anything.
Oct 28, 2022 10:42 AM

Dec 2020
Heronix_ said:
Sleepicious said:

Well, what I said was slightly inaccurate--I was able to use Youtube's auto-generated subs. Considering how awful those are though, I still wasn't able to fully understand much of anything.

Ah no, I didn't watched it on youtube. Someone from my group had that with subs and send it to us. I wasn't even aware of its existence until 4 hours ago. Also, I too believe that youtube's auto-generated subs are abomination xD
You didn't had to rephrase but it was cool that you did ^^

Oct 28, 2022 11:02 AM

Mar 2013
Sleepicious said:
Heronix_ said:

Ah no, I didn't watched it on youtube. Someone from my group had that with subs and send it to us. I wasn't even aware of its existence until 4 hours ago. Also, I too believe that youtube's auto-generated subs are abomination xD

Abomination? scratch that. YT translation can't even create a decent sentence. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 28, 2022 5:52 PM
Mar 2016
It was... normal for the anime made by Studio PuYUKAI, but I need actually read the original show.
Oct 28, 2022 7:08 PM
Grammar Exempt

Jun 2016
astralkill00 said:
Sleepicious said:

Abomination? scratch that. YT translation can't even create a decent sentence. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

It's machine translation based on an automated text transcription from speech that was not spoken with the intent of being understood by computers. It's honestly amazing that it ever gets a single word right. I can honestly call the devs behind that feature geniuses for that reason alone. If it ever started giving professional-level translations, I'd have to assume Skynet took over the development of the feature.
Oct 28, 2022 8:56 PM

Mar 2013
XerBlade said:
astralkill00 said:

It's machine translation based on an automated text transcription from speech that was not spoken with the intent of being understood by computers. It's honestly amazing that it ever gets a single word right. I can honestly call the devs behind that feature geniuses for that reason alone. If it ever started giving professional-level translations, I'd have to assume Skynet took over the development of the feature.

Yes, I hope there will come a time that it will be flawless 100% of the time.
P.S. This is getting off-topic so I'll stop here.
CrazyButNot4UOct 28, 2022 9:46 PM
Nov 10, 2022 5:42 AM

May 2015
I love how the shorts will give more screentime to the shadow garden girls!
Nov 10, 2022 5:38 PM

Apr 2015
Basically, we get to see more of the girls' interactions and characters than in the main series. I feel it's an almost necessary supplement as a lot of the time when watching the main show, it doesn't feel like I really know the characters in Shadow Garden.
Nov 18, 2022 6:48 PM

Mar 2010
Not sure if canon.. and not sure where this is going.. but finally we get some lore and a bit of a concentration on the other members lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 3, 2023 10:57 AM

Jul 2021
This ple ple pleases me :3

May 7, 2023 4:36 PM
Mar 2019
Nothing special, but did not rate the original that much.
Nov 21, 2023 12:23 PM

Apr 2013
Delta is certainly... special, did not expect her to get so much attention in this first special.
GatorDec 4, 2023 4:57 AM
Dec 4, 2023 4:53 AM

Aug 2023
chibi chibiiii shadow members lol

こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです! こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kagejitsu! Episode 10 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Dec 28, 2022

6 by Jonas-K »»
Nov 30, 2023 3:22 PM

Poll: » Kagejitsu! Episode 4 Discussion

HOOfan_1 - Nov 16, 2022

6 by Jonas-K »»
Nov 30, 2023 3:04 PM

Poll: » Kagejitsu! Episode 17 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Feb 15, 2023

12 by Gator »»
Nov 22, 2023 8:15 AM

Poll: » Kagejitsu! Episode 16 Discussion

Sir_4lpha_ - Feb 8, 2023

4 by Gator »»
Nov 22, 2023 8:12 AM

Poll: » Kagejitsu! Episode 15 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Feb 1, 2023

9 by Gator »»
Nov 21, 2023 12:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.