Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 9, 2022 3:28 AM

Apr 2014
Chii-chan looks so good with her hair down.

Wien in Yuigaoka's uniform What da f... WHEN YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM!
LETS GOOO!!!!!!!!!!! See ya in the Season 3 or Season 2 part 2

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

何それ?意味分かんない
Oct 9, 2022 3:31 AM

Feb 2020
Congratulations! <3

This was pretty much as great as the first season. I liked the new characters, especially Kinako and Natsumi.

Season 3 when?! :3
Oct 9, 2022 3:52 AM
Jan 2021
How could Liella win Love Live in such an anticlimactic way unlike μ's and Aqours ...

(Is this a side effect of the existence of Nijigasaki who has no track record of competing in Love Live...)
Oct 9, 2022 3:53 AM
Mar 2022
wtf liella win love live so easy i think it should be harder this like u's and aqours 2/5
newkung007Oct 9, 2022 3:58 AM
Oct 9, 2022 4:36 AM

Jun 2016
This season was the biggest disappointment in the history of anime.
Oct 9, 2022 4:38 AM

Sep 2017
That ending was the biggest troll cliffhanger in the history of anime
Oct 9, 2022 4:48 AM
Jul 2019
newkung007 said:
wtf liella win love live so easy i think it should be harder this like u's and aqours 2/5

u's winning LL was easy enough if they can beat A-Rise, the LL competition was still new at that time and A-Rise were on the top.

Sunshine!! actually handled the LL competition better, there was a lot of build-up and emotional roller-coaster from regionals (S2E6) leading up to the finals.
Oct 9, 2022 5:00 AM
Jan 2021
nevergain said:
newkung007 said:

u's winning LL was easy enough if they can beat A-Rise, the LL competition was still new at that time and A-Rise were on the top.

Sunshine!! actually handled the LL competition better, there was a lot of build-up and emotional roller-coaster from regionals (S2E6) leading up to the finals.

There is another variable, it's Superstar Season 1 Episode 12 when Liella was lost to Sunny Passion (even if Liella's lost was a bit of disappointing because they have not shown Sunny Passion's song).

Also, you have to know that Love Live system is the inspiration of Next VENUS Grand Prix system of Idoly Pride, and even it's also written by Hanada Jukki-sensei.
Oct 9, 2022 5:10 AM
Feb 2021
The biggest problem with Love Live series,is that TIFOSI has spoiled the staff by praising rather than criticizing the contradictory anime scenarios.
Oct 9, 2022 5:46 AM
Jan 2021
RimanoeH said:
The biggest problem with Love Live series,is that TIFOSI has spoiled the staff by praising rather than criticizing the contradictory anime scenarios.

Anyway, Kyogoku and Hanada are now persecuted by Liella's Love Livers in Twitter Japan ahahahaha
Oct 9, 2022 6:06 AM

Jul 2011
I wonder if Margaret is behind a pillar to follow the thought that she made enemies around LL fans.

I was okay with the other presentations, but this one I was astounded with the budget to have fireworks around stadium roof.

I kinda feel bad for being sad in this episode after that ending. Margaret deadpan face says everything.
Oct 9, 2022 11:31 AM
Jul 2019
1. The school closing sub-plot for Ren's "development" all to just magically disappear at the end of S1.

2. They never got to have their revenge match against SunnyPa. What even is the point of introducing them as rivals?

3. They kept building up the Keke returning to China sub-plot even after season 1 but it never happens and likely won't since they already won LL.

4. The most underwhelming songs and plot build-up leading up to their Love Live! win.

5. All the drama built up during the first half of this "finale" episode about Kanon leaving to Austria but the final scene makes it seem that's canceled.

6. And this show is basically just the biography of Kanon Shibuya the anime. She gets way too much focus and solves most of the problems.

Best rated Love Live! series in this site.
nevergainOct 9, 2022 12:05 PM
Oct 9, 2022 12:11 PM

Mar 2018
I'll give this season a 9/10. I kinda feel like most people who hated it haven't watched other idol shows like Aikatsu. Love Live Superstar was never into drama or super serious stuff, it mostly had a lighthearted and energetic tone.

The only thing that really bothers me is the last plot twist, it felt very forced.
Oct 9, 2022 12:23 PM

Oct 2017
Chi chan looks beautiful with her hair down. Glad the girls won, congratz. Also lol Wien at Yuigaoka.

This actually got season 3, first time in the franchise. Looking forward to it.
Oct 9, 2022 12:35 PM

Jun 2014
Best LL series by far. Not a fan of the final song, but it fits the vibes. But they fucking played with my emotions at the end though. Although I like those sort of plot twists, like in Avengers: Infinity War. They show that the drive is there and the commitment is there, and then shit on it for fun xD I did wanna see Kanon go to Vienna though, and possibly a "new center" for year 3.
Oct 9, 2022 12:59 PM
Dec 2017
this episode really hit all the emotional beats and then pulled away at the last minute. won't know if it was worth it until season 3...
Oct 9, 2022 1:03 PM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
I really don't like how fast paced this love live is and the performances honestly don't stand up to stuff I see in idolmaster or even other LL series like snow halation from the original. Still 7 out of 10, not a bad idol anime.
Oct 9, 2022 1:05 PM
May 2022
😱😱😱😱
Oct 9, 2022 2:05 PM
Mar 2021
Damn what a painfully average episode, especially with how average the song was I really wanted them not to win lovelive this time but ofcourse that wasn't going to happen
Oct 9, 2022 2:16 PM

Dec 2016
New Bleach sequel after 10 years... I sleep.

LL Superstar! Finale... Real shit.

Probably is just recency bias but after LL Sunshine, this might be my favorite LL generation so far.

On general basis I loved all 9 girls and their quirks, but I obviously had my favorites like Keke (even if she's a watered down version of herself in season 2) and the loveable money grubbing gremlin Natsumi.

Funky Coconuts truly depict of how I personally see Liella! a group of 9 monkeys doing their skits on stage. It's definitely my favorite performance in both seasons.

Even if I'm in the minority, I also loved Margaret for what she stands for, an early bloomer that knows what she wants and won't stop even if she has to step on someone else to get it. Her performance in Butterfly Wing is my top pick for the whole LL franchise, her moves along with the truly aluring scenography of the butterflies and the watch tower along with a very intense song gives me chills every time I listen to it.

Adressing the elephant in the room, I'll have to admit that I didn't like at all the whole scham of Kanon somehow catching the interest of the Vienna boarding school, while Margaret was just the equivalent of chopped liver, despite allegedly being the younger sister of a complete prodigy over there. We all knew Kanon would still have to reject somehow the Vienna opportunity, (although there was a very small piece inside me thinking it could go like Nijigasaki and Yu going solo as some sort of spectator). I'm just glad that the sloppy writing will give us more Kanon for season 3 (wich is a great achievement in LL along with them being the first group to win the Love Live contest).

Guess there's nothing more for me to say than, see you guys on season 3.
KimurahOct 9, 2022 2:29 PM
Oct 9, 2022 3:39 PM
Feb 2018
I don't think I've ever watched a more frustrating anime. Horrible characters, horrible plot, non-existent yuri. Made even worse by the fact that the previous Love Live (Nijigasaki) was one of the best anime in recent years, for reasons not unlike why I liked the Blue Reflection anime.
They went from that to this absolute farce of a show, and this second season repeated every single mistake the previous one did. Chisato and Ren are still non-characters with barely any dialogue, Keke and Sumire are stuck in their obnoxious loop of repetitive interactions, Kanon is still a boring MC who does everything the plot needs her to do. And the new characters just bloat the cast without adding anything new, not to mention the obnoxious humour of constant overreactions and "funny" faces. Margarette's drama is just dropped into s without any context or reason to care, and it's left hanging for sequel baiting.

Worst Love Live season by far.
Oct 9, 2022 4:21 PM

Feb 2019
Awesome finale and it looks like Superstar season 2 is officially the best LL season ever with the highest MAL score of any season. The story was substantially stronger this season than anything we’ve seen in the LL franchise. The girls finally solidified their roster, grew as individuals and as a group and the performances were great too. Sumire took so many strides this season, I’m really happy.

I was actually hoping to see Kanon in vienna lol, margarethe at yugioka is gonna be funny to see. I knew there was no way everything could get wrapped up in one episode, but season 3 still doesn’t seem real to me! Now we just need Nijigaku s3 as well. So excited for the future of this franchise.
Oct 9, 2022 5:14 PM

Mar 2021
Congrats Liella on winning love live, i really loved the new characters especially Kinako she is so cute , Chisato with her hair down is just amazing and their performance was just fantastic

Looking forward to season 3
Oct 9, 2022 5:44 PM
Aug 2018
The song does in no way live up to the likes of Kira Kira sensation or Water Blue New World, but other than that a very good episode, and overall an amazing season. I came into it only liking two members of Liella and came out loving 8. So quick season review, very bad songs after the first few episodes, tho opening and Go Restart are amazing, but what it does for the characters really does make up for that. Hate the ending theme, so boring and slow, especially after mirai wa kaze no you ni aka the best song in the franchise. Can't wait for season 3
Oct 9, 2022 5:58 PM

Aug 2017
nevergain said:

from the lowest amount of users, too. at this point people probably already know whether they like Love Live and most people that'd rate it lower wouldn't watch these new series' in the first place. even people that were disappointed with this season probably still liked it well enough to give it a high enough rating to not bring it down too much.
Oct 9, 2022 7:54 PM

Nov 2019
Congratz Liella!

Kanon really had an uno reverse pulled on her lmao, wonder what Yuigaoka Margarete is going to be like wwwww

Also season 3?! Breaking the LL franchise tradition?! Can't wait~!
Oct 9, 2022 8:47 PM

Jan 2011
Well that happened i was actually excited that they all agreed to let her go and then i had a feeling wait they can't do a new season if she goes away for over a year then they drop that bomb on us at the end i said i'd give it a 7 if they coped out

overall this season was still fun and good but it was very much a setback from S1 and the new group of girls really didn't add much to what was the best part about superstars being it's smaller group of girls compared to the classic 9

also coming off Nijigasaki earlier this year and other idol shows love live continues to copy it's own plots without doing that much different this was almost 1:1 to Nijigasaki S2 but at least they committed to the going away plot

7.5/10
but hey the season 2 and a movie curse has been broken!
Oct 10, 2022 1:54 AM
Apr 2016
Edocchi said:
This season was the biggest disappointment in the history of anime.
It's 100000000 times better than nijigaku s2 tho. It actually has some plot instead of poor animation and random gilrs appearing on the screen + Yuu being a useless character
Oct 10, 2022 2:10 AM
Jul 2019
DeepShooter said:
It's 100000000 times better than nijigaku s2 tho. It actually has some plot instead of poor animation and random gilrs appearing on the screen + Yuu being a useless character

Nijigaku has way more MV views and overall CD and blu-ray sales. I can accept that you don't prefer it but that's not the case for the more hardcore part of the fanbase. Nijigaku didn't even intend to have an anime but they gave them 2 seasons, a short anime this January, and possibly more... the project has phenomenal growth from being considered a "side project".

for idol shows, more focus on characters and great songs > an average "plot"
and also, having almost no plot and just SoL > bad plot

And those "random girls" are probably from other School Idol Festival schools, they exist in the original LL mobile game so long-time fans appreciate them.
nevergainOct 10, 2022 2:33 AM
Oct 10, 2022 2:29 AM
Jul 2019
Bloodglas said:
from the lowest amount of users, too. at this point people probably already know whether they like Love Live and most people that'd rate it lower wouldn't watch these new series' in the first place. even people that were disappointed with this season probably still liked it well enough to give it a high enough rating to not bring it down too much.

Currently at 8.00 now, just 0.01 points higher than S1. So it's on its way to being the only Love Live! season 2 that's rated lower than season 1.

MAL is also made up of more casual viewers, on some other sites it's already rated as the worst.

Edit: It's lower than S1 now.
nevergainOct 10, 2022 8:16 AM
Oct 10, 2022 3:51 AM
Feb 2021
Good story to it although the pacing felt a bit fast, it kind of felt like they were just rushing out things that happened, they could've done 2 episodes for this.

the end of it was great tho
Oct 10, 2022 5:32 AM
May 2019
What a cliffhanger. Now I really want to watch season 3 to find out why. Let's hope it's not something stupid.
Which one do you want? An Addiction or A Good Life?
A) Addiction - a progressive narrowing of the things that bring you pleasure.
B) A Good Life - a progressive expansion of the things that bring you pleasure and includes pleasure through motivation and hard work.
Oct 10, 2022 6:47 AM

Jul 2014
I already had a bad feeling about last week's set-up with the utterly-braindead and nonsensical offer to study abroad, but yeesh the writers really wanted to have their cake and eat it too, didn't they? They clearly wanted to play up the drama of Kanon leaving abroad, but they also didn't want to actually go through with it and came up with some very cheap bullshit to backtrack out of it and preserve Liella's status quo at least until season 3. And with that being the case, my question is this: what was the point of this plotline? Genuinely, what purpose did it actually serve in the grand scheme of things if they were just going to take away Kanon's agency in the situation at the end anyway? All that really happened because of including this is that the latter stages of the tournament were comically rushed, and that we also had to rush through the new members joining the group to make room for Margarete in season 2.

In fact, therein lies my biggest problem with season 2: I think Margarete's introduction and inclusion in the plot single-handedly derailed the entire season. It meant that, due to needing to spend time introducing her as a threat and then setting up this braindead final plot, time was taken away from introducing Liella's new members (and this is most notable in how painfully rushed Natsumi joining the group ended up being) and SunnyPa were written out of the story in comically lazy fashion. That latter point made it all the more insulting that Liella lost to them last season, and I genuinely think this season would have been better off sticking with them as rivals and giving them more screentime, so they don't have to waste time introducing a pointless new character and can instead put more time into giving Liella's new members (and all of them besides Kanon, really) the screentime they need and deserve. On top of that, I just don't give a damn about Margarete as a character and she will undoubtedly be my least-favourite member of Liella and one of my least favourite Love Live characters in general if she does indeed join them next season as seems to be being set up.

Also, I really do love Kanon, but this season seemed to forget that it was about all of Liella, not just Kanon and this episode got particularly insufferable in that regard. That's another point where the Natsumi episode was frustrating, as it would have been much more organic for one of the first-years to bring her in. But no, we instead got Kanon flying out to Hokkaido on a moment's notice for an incredibly flimsy reason because she has to be the one to do everything, apparently.

Another problem this season was the songs: all but one of season 1's songs were genuinely fantastic, but this season's were seriously disappointing. Besides this final one and Chance Way, none of Liella's songs were anything about mediocre. Margarete's first song was by far the best one of this season, but kind of loses it lustre for me now because of what that moment ultimately led to.

Compared to season 1, this was a colossal disappointment, but still had some positives like the amazing Keke x Sumire episode or gamer Ren. But fuck Margarete and how she caused the writing to implode.

7/10
Oct 10, 2022 7:21 AM
Dec 2020
Can't wait for Season 3!!
Oct 10, 2022 8:46 AM
Mar 2016
Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season
Oct 10, 2022 9:19 AM
May 2019
nevergain said:
1. The school closing sub-plot for Ren's "development" all to just magically disappear at the end of S1.

The school closing wasn't as drastic as the other two series. They had financial issues because they touted themselves as music school first, then general education. This from a school that just started up. When the headmaster saw this, Ren learning more about her mother's past, then they loosened the requirements. Just like in the first series, the school recovered with the addition of the new first years.

2. They never got to have their revenge match against SunnyPa. What even is the point of introducing them as rivals?

Yeah, that got me also. SunnyPas took them in instead of making themselves true rivals. It was Maragette that because the rival in this series.

3. They kept building up the Keke returning to China sub-plot even after season 1 but it never happens and likely won't since they already won LL.

This does need to get resolved. Was this true for Keke or did she makes this up?

4. The most underwhelming songs and plot build-up leading up to their Love Live! win.

Yeah. This isn't my most favorite song of the series. Makes me wonder if Maragette's video had something to with it. If you want to win, don't alienate your fans.

5. All the drama built up during the first half of this "finale" episode about Kanon leaving to Austria but the final scene makes it seem that's canceled.

I can live with this cliffhanger. It has to be more than what we think. If Vienna came to her with pretty much a full scholarship with no attachments except to train with Margarette, then the only acceptable reason it was cancelled was the school was nuked.

6. And this show is basically just the biography of Kanon Shibuya the anime. She gets way too much focus and solves most of the problems.

Yeah, a lot of focus on her, else "superstar" wouldn't be used as part of the title. But then Chisano and Ken were both in the music part of the school. That's a pretty good pedigree. Kanon didn't get in because of stage fright.

I still put Sunshine a bit higher (not by much) just because SS had some great insert songs AND their school actually did close. There wasn't the "the underdog always win" trope.
Which one do you want? An Addiction or A Good Life?
A) Addiction - a progressive narrowing of the things that bring you pleasure.
B) A Good Life - a progressive expansion of the things that bring you pleasure and includes pleasure through motivation and hard work.
Oct 10, 2022 10:35 AM

Jul 2016
Are you kidding me? First they force us to believe the bs that is having an elite Music Academy from Vienna wanting to scout a Japanese girl who hasn't done anything remarkable with her Idol group and now, after practically a full episode of melodrama and indecisions, they decide to drop that entire plot-line at last minute? Dude... are you for real? All for the sake of preserving the status quo and having Kanon around for a third season? Come on... then these last two episodes ended up being a total waste of time.
And let's not talk about how anticlimactic is to win a Love Live tournament without rivals or any direct competitor. Liella just went there, sang the laziest song they could write and that was it: 1st Place. Such an underwhelming victory.

Easily, the worst season of any Love Live installment since School Idol Project. It was mostly a mess from start to finish and the writing clearly reflected that situation throughout these 12 episodes.
I was never a fan of Liella becoming a 9-member group and though I like Kinako and Shiki's design is among my favorite ones in the franchise, none of the new girls added anything relevant to the mix. To be frank, Liella should have stayed as a 5-member group and this season should have been focused on developing their bonds even further.

And there is also the deal with SunnyPa, an already bland rival, being taken out of the picture in order to introduce a brand new rival with even less development than them. I hated Margarete from the moment she started stalking Kanon just to trash-talk her and the fact that she beat a supposedly unbeatable Love Live winner when she barely reached five full minutes of screen-time was beyond laughable. sigh* And there go Liella's chances of having their revenge match against their original rivals...

And on a lesser note, it also seems that the sub-plot with Keke returning to China wasn't all that important in the end. Lots of tears and yuri undertones in its respective episode but not even a mention of it during this finale. Seriously, not even Keke herself seemed to remember given she already wanted to take Kanon's place as the center when the tournament hadn't even started.

Man... and people say Superstar is the best Love Live smh.

4/10 - Nijigasaki, still the best LL till date. Stay mad.
Oct 10, 2022 11:05 AM

Sep 2010
Love Live has lost it's charm.

Original Love Live and Sunshine are the Best series has to offer.

6/10
Oct 10, 2022 11:11 AM

Nov 2016
This series peaked emotionally a few episodes ago. Not a bad season finale by any means, just wasn't all that wow.The prospect of S3 is making up for it big time, thankfully.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 10, 2022 11:55 AM

Dec 2013
Not so much of a finale with no impact, it feels more of a "wait for the second cour "kinda deal or well 3rd cour and what do you know, the absolute madlads did it, the girls got a 3rd season!!! super glad about it, my favorite group of LL girls, pretty excited to see how Margaret grows as a person and idol, though I hate more and more girls being added, but as long as it isn't a Nijigasaki with a million new characters every episode if should be fine.
Oct 10, 2022 12:17 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The Vienna trip is canceled? The ending trolled us xD but this is to get ready for the 3rd season, anyway really liked this season overall, it was better than the 1st season now that Liella got established and got more members, it improved just like Nijigasaki 2nd season I would say
Oct 10, 2022 2:56 PM

Sep 2016
I think that ending way too risky. I'm not complaining because I know we gonna get third season, but other people many not accept that cliffhanger and I understand that. I mean, they literally bring Margarete plot just for that ending right. Then why made it like they're cancelling the scholarship? I don't understand why staff took such a risky move? It's not 2 cour anime or part 1 from second season. If they want cliffhanger to hype the third season, why not just made Margarete wearing the uniform without showing us the mail?

Haaah~
But I really enjoying LL Superstar, this franchise definitely more slice of life with lighthearted and energetic vibes. The drama not that serious and the Love Live not that competitive. The songs really fits the vibes.
7.8/10
Oct 10, 2022 4:55 PM
Aug 2018
a bit disappointed because the main rival does not compete at the national level, so Liella seems easy to win the love live,

but I enjoy watching this series every episode
Oct 10, 2022 5:20 PM
Mar 2021
I haven’t been this disappointed and upset over an anime since Wonder Egg Priority’s finale. This season wasn’t even close to that bad but it did nearly everything in its power to make me hate it. At least this season didn’t ruin best girl Chisato.
Oct 10, 2022 7:02 PM
Sep 2020
This episode really really played with my feelings, where Kanon who was about to go abroad made me very sad and hurt. I even still feel sad when they won the love live, but at the end of their story they easily changed my mood to be very happy and happy so easily, only with the notification that the canon scholarship was canceled.😭😭
Oct 10, 2022 7:06 PM
Dec 2018
nevergain said:
newkung007 said:

I think because of A-Rise they had to change the rules of Love Live of winning with the same song, can’t remember if they win twice or not with the same tactic
Oct 10, 2022 7:16 PM

Jan 2010
In those last moments where margarete was with the yuigaoka uniform I thought that she decided to join yuigaoka and liella after seeing the performance at love live instead of going to vienna and take kanon's place at the center.

I mean I love that she is joining but the scholarship just ended like that after all that drama of chosing, really disappointing...
Oct 10, 2022 7:45 PM
May 2011
I said in the last topic that I didn't believe there would be a third season. I predicted they would win the Love Live, Kanon would go to Europe, and the group would disband. I wish I could say I'm glad to be wrong, but after this episode, I wish we were getting a new group
Oct 10, 2022 8:07 PM
Nov 2018
That was a big cliffhanger, so Wien has to be a new addition to Liella then lol? I'm glad I knew about the S3 announcement before watching this.

Overall, this season was okay, truly a mixed bag for me. Adding 4 new characters really hurt the characterization of the OG 5 even though I like the new additions to Liella. Shiki best first year. Music was a mixed bag as well. Funky Coconuts... I mean Vitamin Summer is the best song this season. The costumes...well there a lot to be said about the costume choices lol. I'm very mixed on them adding new characters yet again for Liella since they confirmed new auditions happening. There goes additional characterization for the core 9 and we'll probably see more flanderization of characters like what happened this season (betting on Natsumi getting the short end of the stick).

My personal ranking of my most favorite LL anime to least after Superstar S2 would be: Nijigasaki > Sunshine > Superstar > SIF.
mrixlOct 10, 2022 8:16 PM
Oct 10, 2022 8:51 PM

Sep 2010
This last episode felt like it did all this rushing and build up only to throw it out the window during the last 2 minutes. Like spend the whole episode on Kanon finally being confident with her decision and then they decide to just say "nah, no studying abroad for you"

I understand the writers want to have another season, but I feel annoyed how during this season Sunny Passion was tossed aside and subplots like Keke having to return to Shanghai if they didn't win or Wien wanting to go back home were just rushed for the sake of completing the season with this conclusion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Sep 25, 2022

43 by Myetx »»
Yesterday, 5:44 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Aug 21, 2022

39 by Myetx »»
Oct 22, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Aug 14, 2022

50 by Myetx »»
Oct 22, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Jul 17, 2022

60 by Myetx »»
Oct 16, 5:01 AM

» Any News on the English Dub?

TheOmniPantheon - Jul 2, 2023

2 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Oct 2, 12:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.