Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 18, 2022 1:42 PM

Sep 2017
I'm someone who didn't watched Kamen Rider W. In fact I haven't really watched any Kamen Rider apart from a few episodes of Kuuga years ago which I remember nothing about. I did watch some Power Rangers, Super Sentai, Metal Heroes and Ultraman series so I'm not really a stranger on Tokusatsu. I ended getting baited into watching this anime thanks to Tokime, and also because Muse Asia's streaming it. As someone who have a pretty neutral opinion on Kamen Rider as a whole, i.e. I neither hate it or love it, Fuuto PI has been pretty much a delight for me so far. I haven't really felt for a single moment that I'm missing out on details I should know about because I didn't watch Kamen Rider W. The anime basically tells me everything I need to know and most stuff are pretty easy to figure out. And from what I've seen of other people who watched W, it seems the anime have been nothing short of amazing. Would I watch Kamen Rider W after this anime? Maybe? Maybe not? I'm just wonder if there are others like me who didn't watch Kamen Rider W but ended up watching Fuuto PI.
~ May all the beauty be blessed ~
Sep 18, 2022 1:52 PM
Apr 2021
I didn’t even know what Kamen Rider was before watching this anime, but it tempts me to start watching it
Sep 18, 2022 4:05 PM
May 2020
Yeah I’m enjoying it as well. I probably won’t go out of my way to watch any other Kamen Rider though.
Sep 18, 2022 6:21 PM
Aug 2022
I don't know anything about Kamen rider w until I watched this show, but I'm enjoying the anime
Sep 18, 2022 9:20 PM

Nov 2020
I started watching more Kamen Rider because of this anime lol. I was in the same boat as OP with only a few of Kuuga episodes watched before starting. lol. I didn't even know that this was a KR thing until I watched the first episode when it dropped. I ended up being pretty enthralled by the beginning juuust a bit and ended up binging the source material in a few days. They're pretty similar in terms of style.
So while I technically started the anime as a KR noob, I ended up knowing a lot about W by episode 2 lolol
Sep 18, 2022 10:09 PM

Aug 2011
Kamen Kuuga is must to watch just like how FFX is a must play out of all the final fantasy games and after watching futto PI I ended up watching KR Agito because I found it it's a sequel to KUUGA.
Sep 18, 2022 11:19 PM
Jun 2021
Same. I haven’t heard of kamen Rider W, until I recommended Fuuto PI to someone who seen Kamen Rider, and they’ve mentioned the feeling of the anime to the drama.

The art style intrigued me and the cover made me curious.
Rozu-sama
Sep 19, 2022 12:44 AM
Jun 2022
Yeah I haven’t watched Kamen Rider. What drew me to this show was it’s mystery element and the art design by Akita Amano since I’m a fan of her art style and works. I think the reason I am enjoying it so much is because of the great characters and the detective element, it gives it a bit more going on and I think it also helps to make it more accessible to people who haven’t watched Kamen Rider or other Sentai shows. I will at least put Kamen Rider on a to be watched list but I’m in no hurry to watch it

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuuto Tantei Episode 12 Discussion

3miL - Oct 16, 2022

49 by Rinaisty »»
Sep 24, 7:05 AM

» Of all the Kamen Riders, why did Kamen Rider W get an anime?

Dejilan - Aug 8, 2022

24 by removed-user »»
Apr 18, 6:19 AM

» Poor writing but decent

IMMABEAST - Oct 16, 2022

14 by IfIspeak »»
Jan 31, 3:22 PM

Poll: » Fuuto Tantei Episode 8 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Sep 18, 2022

31 by dohani »»
Apr 14, 2023 4:10 PM

Poll: » Fuuto Tantei Episode 6 Discussion

3miL - Sep 4, 2022

31 by YagoZeta »»
Oct 24, 2022 9:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.