Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 22, 2018 12:13 PM

Feb 2014
I didn't read the light novels (yet), but by watching and finnishing the second season, I still think it was just not right what Utaha and Eriri did to Tomoya and still feel betrayed so far. Anybody with different opinion than mine?
DoctaLinker
May 27, 2018 9:22 PM

Nov 2017
if you have an opportunity with something big in the creative industry, would you take it or would you just cling on to something that wont get you anywhere. it's not like they can't talk to him anymore anyways. if that sort of thing hit me and i had a chance into the music industry, i would take that shit real quick no hesitation
Oct 4, 2018 1:43 PM

Aug 2018
To me the end was pretty satisfying, to me it's up there with Toradkra even.
Gnyo ho!
Jun 18, 2019 11:12 AM
Jan 2018
Yeah really want to see Tomoya get Really mad and Sad/Cry to Both of Those 2 girls -_-
Nov 4, 2019 4:41 AM

Mar 2017
Just rewatched it again for how many times I lost count but I was a little bit disappointed how fast it was for him to be able to talk with them again. Definitely not blaming them to take a bigger opportunity but if that was me, I won't be able to look at their faces for about a month minimum let alone talk with them.
Nov 30, 2019 8:56 AM

Oct 2015
Its anime, the main is a pussy, if it was me i wouldnt even look at them nor talk anymore, it is betrayal because they were friends and they were working for him and they could at least ask for the MC opinion like be straight with him about what was going on the "offer" etc, but nah instead they hide it and do all behind his back. Megumi is the waifu we need.
Aug 13, 2020 6:20 AM
Feb 2020
Ok, late to the party and all that but i have to say this as the betrayal was felt hard by me.

The two girls who supposedly love him betrayed him hard but im not saying what they did was wrong.

As creators they were right to take that oppertunity, where the betrayal was, was the fact they did this all behind his back knowing full well he was working on a second project, this isnt the behavour you would expect from friends let alone someone who loves some one. They should have came to him trusting the fact he would have seen the opportunity it represnted, and as we saw, he would have understod.

In the end all we got to see was yet another MC cuck get cucked and still simp for the two of them, he should have given his blessing to them and then said he never wanted to see them again as clearly his friendship and thier trust in him was non existant.
Sep 14, 2020 2:41 AM
Jun 2020
At least he made them miss their train. Fuck those two. Too stupid to realize they got manipulated by akane. The contract was made to guilt trip blondie (the weak minded of the duo) into accepting while getting the other one to help convince blondie for her own selfish reasons. Idiots got played.
Sep 18, 2020 9:53 PM

Dec 2015
I don't really feel like they betrayed him bc of taking a big opportunity, rather I feel betrayed bc they didn't tell Tomoya they left the circle like wtf, he wouldn't know if utaha didn't tell him... Jeez I just finished it and I'm really mad lol.
Sep 25, 2020 10:32 PM

Aug 2019
Yeah don’t know how he could even look at Eriri after betraying him not once, but twice but hey he can keep them two as side chicks.
Jun 12, 2021 7:42 AM

Dec 2009
Typical dense MC from highschool harem anime.. Eriri betrayed him not once, BUT TWICE!! The first one was when they're still in kindergarten! She dont want to talk with him because of other people prejudice, like wtf?? That reason alone would make you dont want to watch her face again! The second where she leave him for some maniac? SHE REALLY NEED A BITCH SLAP for not telling him in the first place!
Sep 20, 2021 4:20 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
There should've been more communication between them rather than hiding it for awhile, that part I agree on. But I also applaud it for being realistic; who in their right mind would turn down such a huge opportunity when they also have the skills to take it on. It would've been typical cheesiness if they turned around and said "we want to work with YOU tomoya-kun!!!" Like yeah that would make for a sweet heart wrenching moment (I guess), but in the real world you gotta admit, that would be quite a rare scenario. People who have skills want to pursue them and make them even better without others holding them back. Eriri (how to spell) sadly realizes that, and tomoya also acknowledges that at well. It isn't easy for them to do so, but they know it's the best ROUTE for them to take.

Yes it's nice to be friends and work on a project together and all but when you're born with skills like these, you'd want to hone them to their full potential- wouldn't you? I'd say that a friend wouldn't want to hold you back in pursuing your skills. It's a realistic scenario and I think this anime handles it quite nicely.

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Jan 9, 2022 11:15 PM
Jul 2020
Vacation said:
I didn't read the light novels (yet), but by watching and finnishing the second season, I still think it was just not right what Utaha and Eriri did to Tomoya and still feel betrayed so far. Anybody with different opinion than mine?
TBH I'm pissed at the entire thing, things went down the gutter for me after that betrayal.

And here's the reason why, betrayal in fact isn't was hard to accept. It's a developing industry and people betray you all the time. Even tomoya betrayed his circle (I'll explain you how) what is hard to accept is how tomoya just forgive them like it's no big deal. Yeah, you should wish them Luck for Their future endeavours because they were your former comrades but with "Never show me your face again, bitch" But he just forgives them, just like that, like it's nothing. Which i think is unnatural or inhuman I'd say. Aren't you supposed to be angry when you're treated like that? If it was me I'd get traumatized and start having trust issues because it happened twice from the same person. Lol you know what they say, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Anyway, as a viewer i find it really hard to accept him being so calm about it.

Let's say, somehow i find it in me to accept him forgiving them. But what the fuck is wrong with going out of your way to help them? First starting with Standing uo your girlfriend on a date, especially on her birthday, when she was so looking forward to, since you told her you wanted to celebrate it together just the two of you, because you have to take the person who is responsible for your pain/loss to hospital. I understand it's a humane thing to do but you should have stopped there after admitting her to hospital and letting her people know, here Eriri and utaha. and you should have hurried back to go on your date. I am sure doctor were capable enough to take care of her despite you being not there. But he had to be there the whole time, giving no regards how Megumi might be feeling.
Saint Tomoya did not stop there, secondly he had to go and grovel with a dogeza in front of the director so that his exes would have given some extra time. How eriri had no second thoughts about asking tomoya for help after everything she's done is beyond my imagination. She's the bitchiest character I've seen. Rachel from TOG was better in comparison, she was downright bad and didn't love bam. anyway coming back to tomoya, i was like dude the tine you're spending on them, if you spend it on your game, the quality fo your game will cone out great but he was busy simping 🙄
Now the third and worst of all, if dogeza was not enough, he even helped them to finish their work inside deadline, even at the cost of his own game which was supposed to be his so called "Dream" things that he's done is beyond comprehension. Like "i am going to help them, ignoring the hard work put up by my own circle members for our very own game. I am a shameless person who don't have a ounce of self-respect so I don't care if my game doesn't turn up good. I don't care about my circle members, let their hardwork go to vain for all i care. Who asked them to trust me and work for my game? though i forced just a normal girl (Non-otaku) to play dating sims so she can act like a ideal 2D main heroine. Though i tricked my dear cousin and forced her to join my cricle for my selfish reason. But now I'm gonna throw all away and compromise its quality if at all it's finished somehow. I'm going to betray the trust you put in me and joined my circle t realise my own dream. But now i don't care enough to prioritise my very own game. Haha sucks to be you who gave their hearts out working for it."

It's really very ridiculous. I had a hardest time to finish this non-sensical thing. Only good/Normal characters were Iori and Megumi who were against tomoya helping them too much. They were the only ones who knew where to draw the line.
Jan 9, 2022 11:28 PM
Jul 2020
Akash26 said:
Vacation said:
TBH I'm pissed at the entire thing, things went down the gutter for me after that betrayal.

And here's the reason why, betrayal in fact isn't was hard to accept. It's a developing industry and people betray you all the time. Even tomoya betrayed his circle (I'll explain you how) what is hard to accept is how tomoya just forgive them like it's no big deal. Yeah, you should wish them Luck for Their future endeavours because they were your former comrades but with "Never show me your face again, bitch" But he just forgives them, just like that, like it's nothing. Which i think is unnatural or inhuman I'd say. Aren't you supposed to be angry when you're treated like that? If it was me I'd get traumatized and start having trust issues because it happened twice from the same person. Lol you know what they say, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Anyway, as a viewer i find it really hard to accept him being so calm about it.

Let's say, somehow i find it in me to accept him forgiving them. But what the fuck is wrong with going out of your way to help them? First starting with Standing uo your girlfriend on a date, especially on her birthday, when she was so looking forward to, since you told her you wanted to celebrate it together just the two of you, because you have to take the person who is responsible for your pain/loss to hospital. I understand it's a humane thing to do but you should have stopped there after admitting her to hospital and letting her people know, here Eriri and utaha. and you should have hurried back to go on your date. I am sure doctor were capable enough to take care of her despite you being not there. But he had to be there the whole time, giving no regards how Megumi might be feeling.
Saint Tomoya did not stop there, secondly he had to go and grovel with a dogeza in front of the director so that his exes would have given some extra time. How eriri had no second thoughts about asking tomoya for help after everything she's done is beyond my imagination. She's the bitchiest character I've seen. Rachel from TOG was better in comparison, she was downright bad and didn't love bam. anyway coming back to tomoya, i was like dude the tine you're spending on them, if you spend it on your game, the quality fo your game will cone out great but he was busy simping 🙄
Now the third and worst of all, if dogeza was not enough, he even helped them to finish their work inside deadline, even at the cost of his own game which was supposed to be his so called "Dream" things that he's done is beyond comprehension. Like "i am going to help them, ignoring the hard work put up by my own circle members for our very own game. I am a shameless person who don't have a ounce of self-respect so I don't care if my game doesn't turn up good. I don't care about my circle members, let their hardwork go to vain for all i care. Who asked them to trust me and work for my game? though i forced just a normal girl (Non-otaku) to play dating sims so she can act like a ideal 2D main heroine. Though i tricked my dear cousin and forced her to join my cricle for my selfish reason. But now I'm gonna throw all away and compromise its quality if at all it's finished somehow. I'm going to betray the trust you put in me and joined my circle t realise my own dream. But now i don't care enough to prioritise my very own game. Haha sucks to be you who gave their hearts out working for it."

It's really very ridiculous. I had a hardest time to finish this non-sensical thing. Only good/Normal characters were Iori and Megumi who were against tomoya helping them too much. They were the only ones who knew where to draw the line.
Betrayal and stuff are good when they're used to build main characters. But in this series can you say tomoya was developed or became a better person by the end of it? No. If anything, it just ruined the other characters for me Except megu and Iori ofcourse. Iori grew on me :)
Feb 1, 2022 9:14 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
iTzKenzo said:
Its anime, the main is a pussy, if it was me i wouldnt even look at them nor talk anymore, it is betrayal because they were friends and they were working for him and they could at least ask for the MC opinion like be straight with him about what was going on the "offer" etc, but nah instead they hide it and do all behind his back. Megumi is the waifu we need.

This is exactly the problem I have, LACK of communication, they both knew the fuckery they were doing, and choose to do so beyond his back, push the knife even more!
Besides I dislike the direction the drama is going for, making the blondie suddently not being able to improve more, because he is not pushing for more from her, and the only reason he was acting like that was because he saw how fucked up she got, all from her.

He took her in consideration, maybe he should have given some serious SHIT to her, to have her grown some backbone and feel pressure to improve, RETARDED LOGIC.
Sep 18, 2022 2:32 AM
Mar 2019
I do kinda feel bitter about it but technically speaking, this is the most probable outcome concerning their characters. First off, it's a freaking big ass opportunity, it's like a promotion that quadruples ur income. Second of all, to tomoya, he has already owed them so much, heck, they didn't have to help him complete the first project but they did it anyways. Telling them to not is like having ur best friend being able to go to some top universities and telling them to stay with you in an unpopular local one. The only problem is that they should have said something
Aanimewatcher177Sep 18, 2022 2:38 AM
Jul 21, 4:39 AM

Oct 2019
Watched it for the first time and might be one of the only anime that conveys that feeling of betrayal so visceral. It's a very complex situation too because if you were to say that they can't pursue other projects other than to only do it with you, it's like chaining them from further growth, which from a logical standpoint is unfair to do so for those two creators. But yeah, I couldn't help but shake off that sense of betrayal ever since they finished the game, imagine your teammates that you went through blood, sweat, and tears with, only to leave just for another work. I think that's why I see so many people switched into the Megumi team so fast after the game publish ended.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2017

207 by MiyukiKennedy »»
May 21, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2017

179 by MiyukiKennedy »»
May 21, 2:24 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2017

75 by MiyukiKennedy »»
May 21, 2:00 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2017

278 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 1, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2017

182 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 1, 2:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.