Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2021 7:33 AM

Apr 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This seems nice so far tho i hope they will have to adult content from Kana since she is still a bit to young for that.
The two adult characters seem nice tho the male one looks tired, guess he had a lot of stress raising a child alone.
Sep 24, 2021 9:40 PM

Aug 2021
It has been pre-released, Ok.
The first episode was good, Minami is very pretty.
Sep 24, 2021 10:09 PM
May 2020
when I watched this I didnt know it was a hentai, fuck :D
Sep 24, 2021 10:48 PM
Grammar Exempt

Jun 2016
Aversa said:
This seems nice so far tho i hope they will have to adult content from Kana since she is still a bit to young for that.

I'm working my way through the manga at the moment just so I can answer things like that, and, about a third of the way in so far, it's been a totally wholesome vanilla romance that looks like it could've come from an erotic romance novel marketed at women.

Although to be clear, the manga is very much paced in a way for a normal-length anime adaptation to be appropriate. Naturally, in this first episode so far, a lot was cut and what wasn't is heavily summarized and very rushed. It loses a lot of nuance and character development in the process, and a lot gives a very different impression as a result. For example Shouji's actions in this episode (especially in the uncut version) seem significantly more aggressive and one-sided. That last part is par for the course for AnimeFesta series though.

The pacing issue actually has me pretty sure that they don't actually care about adapting the plot at all. With the way AnimeFesta anime are structured, each episode has to have 3 minutes of broadcast-friendly content (after subtracting the outro) and 2 minutes of full-on hentai to justify the paid subscriptions. Which basically means 3 minutes of non-H and 2 minutes of H in a repeating pattern. The manga has entire chapters, which as I just said have the length and pacing of chapters of series that get full-length adaptations, with no hentai at all. Conversely, at one point in what I've read so far, there are 2 straight entire chapters that are just one long sex scene—which BTW has quite a bit of character development happening in the middle of the action. Put those two things together, and you get something that is completely impossible to adapt in this format even in heavily rushed form.

BTW, if anyone else is wanting to find the manga, it isn't on either MAL or AniDB, and ANN has it under the wrong title (although it has it under alternate titles). The title is a bit different from the anime title. 歌のお姉さんだってHしたい~こんな顔、TVの前のみんなには見せられないよ... (Uta no Onee-san Datte H Shitai — Konna Kao, TV no Mae no Minna ni wa Miserarenai yo...)

P.S. Minami is ridiculously miscast. The crazy anime loli-type voice doesn't fit her character at all. Also, keep in mind that not only is she clearly in her 20s, the real-life ultra-popular TV character that she is based on/inspired by (Uta no Onee-san) is traditionally played by women in their mid-20s. Usually from around 22-23 to around 30 when they retire from the role.
XerBladeSep 25, 2021 5:12 AM
Sep 26, 2021 12:35 PM

Jul 2015
Kana is adorable, but she does not belong in that kind of show.
PieromyslFeb 23, 2023 2:12 AM

Sep 30, 2021 11:08 AM

Jul 2017
When I come into a Hentai show, I CUM into a Hentai show.

Though I wasn't expecting kids to be part of the H label, and Kana is too innocent for that kind of "engagement" xD
Oct 1, 2021 3:03 PM
Dec 2019
Very very good the anime Uta no oneesan datte shitai
Oct 1, 2021 3:04 PM
Dec 2019
Congratulation admin
Oct 2, 2021 12:39 PM

Apr 2018
Im glad that I found this masterpiece.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 3, 2021 7:54 PM

Jul 2015
Now this is it chief

Oct 3, 2021 10:15 PM

Oct 2016
Now that I think about it, how does a hentai studio even manages to stay afloat? Well I guess not much money is spent on these shows to begin with, but still.

Definitely felt rushed, presents itself as sweet but fucking your child's idol right beside her while watching said idol doing kiddy stuff on the tv at the same time is kinda twisted if you ask me. That aside, it looks way better than I expected (aside from the retarded censorship of course) plus vanilla so I'm gonna keep watching it.
CaptainKenshiroOct 3, 2021 10:19 PM
Oct 4, 2021 1:40 PM

Sep 2018
The kid is cute, reminds me of the daughter from Kakushigoto. As far as the actual content, meh...
Oct 9, 2021 12:23 AM

May 2020
damn this is amazing

Oct 10, 2021 1:42 PM

Jan 2013
can confirm it do be like dat. trust me bro. happened to my fam when he was a single father in japan.
Nov 9, 2021 10:36 PM
Jan 2021
Minami is so kawaii, one of the best waifu for 2021. I like all the sex scene specially when minami bang from behind LoL. Hahaha💯💜

P.S Minami is kinda remind me of Chizuru Ichinose from Rent a Girlfriend.
Nov 14, 2021 8:30 AM

Mar 2010
HibiChika said:
can confirm it do be like dat. trust me bro. happened to my fam when he was a single father in japan.
Only in japan, the land of dreams.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 21, 2021 7:57 AM

Aug 2017
Honestly, there is a good point to be made about how daycare/elementary teachers have to suppress any of their natural urges (and no I don't mean they're pedophiles, I mean they shouldn't be thinking about doing it with anyone while working with kids) and how people seem to forget that they also crave sex when not working with kids.

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Jul 17, 2022 7:29 AM
Jul 2022
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.

DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.

DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.

DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines
Sep 1, 2022 10:18 AM
May 2019
When I read the information I knew what I was expecting. This could have a much better story if it was more of an adult rom-com with hentai in instead of the hentai being the only real driver.

Yes, Minami is very attractive and if she wasn't raped in this episode it might have gone better.
Which one do you want? An Addiction or A Good Life?
A) Addiction - a progressive narrowing of the things that bring you pleasure.
B) A Good Life - a progressive expansion of the things that bring you pleasure and includes pleasure through motivation and hard work.
Jan 17, 2023 10:24 AM

Oct 2019
escalated too quickly
May 7, 2023 8:13 PM

Nov 2010
Minami looks like Chizuru. Anyway, she's cute, and though it's vanilla, I got a hard-on from this.
The ED sounds catchy.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Showtime!: Uta no Oneesan datte Shitai Episode 8 Discussion

Aversa - Nov 21, 2021

22 by PaladinIzuna »»
Nov 25, 2023 11:26 PM

Poll: » Showtime!: Uta no Oneesan datte Shitai Episode 5 Discussion

Aversa - Oct 31, 2021

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 7, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Showtime!: Uta no Oneesan datte Shitai Episode 4 Discussion

Aversa - Oct 24, 2021

8 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 7, 2023 8:57 PM

Poll: » Showtime!: Uta no Oneesan datte Shitai Episode 3 Discussion

Aversa - Oct 17, 2021

14 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 7, 2023 8:40 PM

Poll: » Showtime!: Uta no Oneesan datte Shitai Episode 2 Discussion

Aversa - Oct 10, 2021

10 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 7, 2023 8:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.