Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2022 4:37 AM

Jun 2014

Feb 16, 2022 11:51 PM

Feb 2020
Cute song and video. :3

SerafosAug 7, 2022 10:18 AM
May 23, 2022 4:58 PM

Aug 2018
awful remember you guys have to rate the animation which here there is none still pics shouldn't count as anime get this out of here
Jun 12, 2022 7:58 AM

Nov 2015
Guts-Valley said:
awful remember you guys have to rate the animation which here there is none still pics shouldn't count as anime get this out of here
Minimal animation and Japanese staff are all it needs to qualify. That being said, I'm not really a fan of the looping animations(or idol music really) and it seems to be a pattern with holoEN MVs.
Cold-hearted orb that rules the night

Removes the colours from our sight

Red is grey and yellow white

But we decide which is right

And which is an illusion.
Jun 12, 2022 2:03 PM

Aug 2018
chuuNTRon said:
Guts-Valley said:
Minimal animation and Japanese staff are all it needs to qualify. That being said, I'm not really a fan of the looping animations(or idol music really) and it seems to be a pattern with holoEN MVs.
rating is opinion base if it works for you rate it high
Jun 12, 2022 4:27 PM

Nov 2015
Guts-Valley said:
chuuNTRon said:
I rated it 5, but I was referring to the last part of your statement not the rating part.

Jun 12, 2022 6:16 PM

Aug 2018
chuuNTRon said:
Guts-Valley said:
I rated it 5, but I was referring to the last part of your statement not the rating part.
"Minimal animation and Japanese staff are all it needs to qualify" A lot of Chinese and Korean animation here but some LN and manwha don't fit qualification today because they change it all the time
Jun 12, 2022 7:09 PM

Nov 2015
Guts-Valley said:
chuuNTRon said:
"Minimal animation and Japanese staff are all it needs to qualify" A lot of Chinese and Korean animation here but some LN and manwha don't fit qualification today because they change it all the time
Well this specific entry has Japanese staff and animation. I don't follow Chinese or Korean animation so I'll take your word on those.

Jun 20, 2022 3:22 AM

Nov 2013
Guts-Valley said:
but some LN and manwha don't fit qualification today because they change it all the time
Yeah could be probably because the requirements for manga database are different than for the anime database. (Hint=it requires a physical release to be added to the manga database).
You all need to watch Nami.

Jun 20, 2022 10:15 AM

Aug 2018
abystoma2 said:
Guts-Valley said:
but some LN and manwha don't fit qualification today because they change it all the time
Yeah could be probably because the requirements for manga database are different than for the anime database. (Hint=it requires a physical release to be added to the manga database).
Nami? I wonder how the manga is compare to it's anime.
May 13, 12:27 AM

Jun 2022
Tune Was Good But That Was A Lil Too Much Pink For Me.
Sep 25, 10:57 AM

Feb 2020
Very good song and video.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.