The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 28, 2022 6:03 PM

Feb 2017
RayReynolds said:
GalacticMagna said:

This right here. Look just because it was able to avoid the simple thing of being a "wish fufilment isekai" doesn't mean it's good. I didn't enjoy something like Power Rangers RPM for doing something different from the typical Power Rangers formula. I loved it for the likable characters, the well structured, thought provoking story and the character development that was top notch, (besides the point I know but you get the gist) Executioner on the other is doesn't have any of that. And let's face what would happen if the roles were reversed.... I'm certain you wouldn't be on defense mode now would you.

I had my reasons to drop the show, from un-interesting (and sometimes irritating) characters, a world building while being decent not having much intrigue, and really boring story. But yeah. 9 episodes in and you folks are still on this narrative of what happened into episode 1.

Certainly, I find more interesting and fun other isekai that were precisely a "wish fufilment isekai" like "death march" that this novel concept, but putrid sunk in the concept of insipidity.

DUH

its just the premise of the story

its the story of Shokei Shoujo, meaning Executioner Girl

so they Executed the isekai-ed Boy and Girl in the same episode, episode 1. simple as that
May 28, 2022 6:12 PM

Feb 2019
RayReynolds said:

Certainly, I find more interesting and fun other isekai that were precisely a "wish fufilment isekai" like "death march" that this novel concept, but putrid sunk in the concept of insipidity.

DUH

so they Executed the isekai-ed Boy and Girl in the same episode, episode 1. simple as that

ok, but you should rather assume that the show is bad for all things I've said
May 28, 2022 6:34 PM
Nov 2020
@Lab_Rat_0978

''you claimed executioner pulled a ClickBait on the audience''

Except it freakin did. Both show focused on ''generic MC'' until they got killed of by the actual MC. Just because you see a different message in it doesn't mean it's not technically different. Your whole point is leaning on the fact it wasn't hidden in synopsis nor the trailer, where i did reply that some people go blind into some shows and if you would ask them who is the protagonist of the series based on them watching the 1st 10 minutes on the 1st episode 70% procent of them would tell you it's Mitsuki. In TN 99% would tell you it's Nanao. The guy before you understood my point well enough.

''and yet nobody mentions flare?
she also kills innocents all the time you know?
its also revealed in episode 8-9 she killed a married woman with husband and children''

TN spoilers

''also, in nana the generic hareem isekai male MC aint ded''

Manga chapter 47 spoiler btw. That's like the finale of the 2nd season if we're speaking of 1 cour seasons that is.

''youre doing too hard by comparing nana and executioner,
thats like thinking all anime are "naruto" just like what my mom says all the time lol

as its showcased in anime episode 7 even the LORE in executioner is especially built for adventure and the adventure theme gets even thicker in light novel vol 3 onwards (in anime, we're in vol 2 btw)
fyi executioner being adventure anime is foreshadowed by akari's statement back in anime episode 2''

I'am 9 episode in with SSnVR and on going with TN manga (unlike you) so yes it's NOT the same genre or direction but both shows share plenty of similarities in story/characters and their roles. Hell if it wasn't for TN fandom i wouldn't even notice this series to begin with. Again look at the ''recommendations'' tab on https://myanimelist.net/anime/47162/Shokei_Shoujo_no_Virgin_Road what do you see there?
Make no mistake i'am not saying that one show is better then the another since genre-wised they are different despite sharing quite amount of similarities.
StrykerynoMay 28, 2022 6:49 PM
May 28, 2022 7:08 PM

Jan 2021
RayReynolds said:

DUH

ok, but you should rather assume that the show is bad for all things I've said

You... you barely said things and, like, those criticisms (if you can call them like that) were very shallow. The show has better things than killing that boy anyway, it was at best something funny to me and not something that I would say make it better than other series. It's fine if you don't like it tho, I can definitely get behind the "I don't care if other people think it's good, if I think it is boring then I don't have to like it".

RayReynolds said:
and 2010 and its harem battles will continue to be better

Battle harems were definitely a better trend than isekai, but I like this one.
May 28, 2022 10:12 PM

Feb 2017
Strykeryno said:
@Lab_Rat_0978

Except it freakin did. Both show focused on ''generic MC'' until they got killed of by the actual MC. Just because you see a different message in it doesn't mean it's not technically different. Your whole point is leaning on the fact it wasn't hidden in synopsis nor the trailer, where i did reply that some people go blind into some shows and if you would ask them who is the protagonist of the series based on them watching the 1st 10 minutes on the 1st episode 70% procent of them would tell you it's Mitsuki. In TN 99% would tell you it's Nanao. The guy before you understood my point well enough.

its also revealed in episode 8-9 she killed a married woman with husband and children''

TN spoilers

Manga chapter 47 spoiler btw. That's like the finale of the 2nd season if we're speaking of 1 cour seasons that is.

thats like thinking all anime are "naruto" just like what my mom says all the time lol

as its showcased in anime episode 7 even the LORE in executioner is especially built for adventure and the adventure theme gets even thicker in light novel vol 3 onwards (in anime, we're in vol 2 btw)
fyi executioner being adventure anime is foreshadowed by akari's statement back in anime episode 2''

I'am 9 episode in with SSnVR and on going with TN manga (unlike you) so yes it's NOT the same genre or direction but both shows share plenty of similarities in story/characters and their roles. Hell if it wasn't for TN fandom i wouldn't even notice this series to begin with. Again look at the ''recommendations'' tab on https://myanimelist.net/anime/47162/Shokei_Shoujo_no_Virgin_Road what do you see there?
Make no mistake i'am not saying that one show is better then the another since genre-wised they are different despite sharing quite amount of similarities.

Strykeryno said:
@Lab_Rat_0978

TN spoilers

Im starting to doubt whether you have watched executioner or not

Nope, it freaking didnt

first you should've at least read the title,

and then there's this Girl popping up,
showing kindness to a random isekai-ed Boy out of nowhere

literally everything about this Girl screaming SUS,

Idk about you but I think anyone with even a smol brain if they have read the title, The Executioner Girl,
they would've instantly deduced that this Girl must be the infamous Executioner

are you implying Baiting homo sapiens/humans would be as simple as Baiting regular fishes? lol

Im fairly certain even the Haters who watched episode 1 also noticed that menou was more than likely, an Executioner, who planned to kill the isekai-ed boy sooner than later

its just,
as I stated before they only failed to predict that the isekai-ed boy would die For Real. thus it made em Angery

almost everything you say fail to answer why is all the hatred on menou,
its literally shown multiple times how flare,
also an executioner killed boys girls men and women,
she also shouted at kid menou and other orphans that they're villains

btw thx to menou,
all the orphans were released by flare back then so we're gonna just forget about kid menou's good deed huh? ok

Ive never claimed executioner is better than nana nor accusing you for claiming nana is better than executioner either.
why would mention things that we both dont even care about? lol
I simply asked whether nana is adventure oriented anime or not, thats all

to put it into perspective,
just cuz there are multiple anime have the shounen troupes,
it doesnt mean theyre all the same

as we can clearly see for example, ONE PIECE is adventure anime, thats obviously quite different compared to idk Naruto. even if we bring FMA another adventure anime, ONE PIECE and FMA are still nothing alike, these two simply follow some shounen troupes, thus the similarities
Lab_Rat_0978May 28, 2022 10:36 PM
May 28, 2022 10:47 PM

Feb 2017
@Strykeryno

Im fairly certain the troupe

sacrifing innocents for the greater good
or kill a few to save a lot isnt really a new thing,
iirc FATE's mc Kiritsugu and EMIYA also believe in this idea? psycho pass is also the same, its all for the greater good. probably
May 29, 2022 2:58 AM
Nov 2020
@Lab_Rat_0978

''Im starting to doubt whether you have watched executioner or not''

As i'am starting to question your comprehension skills.

''first you should've at least read the title,''

Shoukei Shoujo no Virgin Road... sorry still don't know what the show is about, can't speak Japanese.

''and then there's this Girl popping up,
showing kindness to a random isekai-ed Boy out of nowhere

literally everything about this Girl screaming SUS,

Idk about you but I think anyone with even a smol brain if they have read the title, The Executioner Girl,
they would've instantly deduced that this Girl must be the infamous Executioner''

For YOU and most likely everyone that made a tiny research about the series or are sharp enough then yes you can see it coming. But without the doubt the show tried to bait you with the sudden focus on Mitsuki and apparently it worked for some. There ARE people that got genuinelly baited. People that expected this series to be a regular wish-fulfilments fantasy with generic MC because they probably didn't read the synopsis etc. Watch people reactions on youtube of the 1st episode.

''are you implying Baiting homo sapiens/humans would be as simple as Baiting regular fishes? lol''

I agree. Fish is harder to bait lmao.

''its just,
as I stated before they only failed to predict that the isekai-ed boy would die For Real. thus it made em Angery

almost everything you say fail to answer why is all the hatred on menou,
its literally shown multiple times how flare,
also an executioner killed boys girls men and women,
she also shouted at kid menou and other orphans that they're villains

btw thx to menou,
all the orphans were released by flare back then so we're gonna just forget about kid menou's good deed huh? ok''

They don't give a damn about Flare or anything else. Mitsuki/Nanao was supposed to be MC the end. Menou/Nana killed him, therefore she is the humanity's worst creation no matter how much likable traits she may have or whenever she solves cancer, saves bambillion lives at the end, they still want her dead for that very 1st kill. Sorry to break it to you but it's indeed that simple.
It's the same thing here as it was in TN excluding the fact that he survived which made them shut up for a while.

Except that, there is the hate because all female cast, yuri etc. Which is just another ''argument'' for them that they normally wouldn't even give a damn about in different show.

''Ive never claimed executioner is better than nana nor accusing you for claiming nana is better than executioner either.
why would mention things that we both dont even care about? lol
I simply asked whether nana is adventure oriented anime or not, thats all

to put it into perspective,
just cuz there are multiple anime have the shounen troupes,
it doesnt mean theyre all the same

as we can clearly see for example, ONE PIECE is adventure anime, thats obviously quite different compared to idk Naruto. even if we bring FMA another adventure anime, ONE PIECE and FMA are still nothing alike, these two simply follow some shounen troupes, thus the similarities''

Just wanted to clear that thing out since you're so defensive trying to dismiss every point i make when i say that these 2 shows have plenty of similarities. While your only points are: A) Twist in episode one was obvious, which i explained why it wasn't for some. B) TN is a different genre. Yes TN is a psychological thriller while SSnVR is a action advendture. Genre-wise they different and both target a different demographic. BUT for the 3rd time i'am talking about similarities in plot, characters. Should i write here every similarity i've noticed so far? It would be quite a list. Despite that these 2 shows are not same, never said they are. Only that it has the same bait and switch in the 1st episode and that people had the same reaction when generic MC-kun got offed.

Btw all 3 shows you've mentioned are action adventure and they all target the same demogaphic despite having some dissimilarities in their stories.

''m fairly certain the troupe

sacrifing innocents for the greater good
or kill a few to save a lot isnt really a new thing,
iirc FATE's mc Kiritsugu and EMIYA also believe in this idea? psycho pass is also the same, its all for the greater good. probably''

I think that Watchmen came with that 1st. But i dunno. It doesn't really matter.

StrykerynoMay 29, 2022 3:19 AM
May 29, 2022 4:10 AM
Aug 2021
mitsuki is one of the character
May 30, 2022 9:57 PM
Jul 2017
Because the vast majority of the people who watch these kinds of anime are normie dudebros who can't stand to see their poor generic self-insert isekai boy get killed off by a female character that has more personality traits than "simping for MC 24/7"

I've legit seen plenty of people online who dislike the show purely because "MC is girl" which is sad as hell tbh, I'm a girl and most of my favorite anime have male MCs so idk what the deal with that is

I'm personally enjoying this show, which was surprising for me because I usually hate isekai, it's not perfect though and there are a lot of valid complaints that could be discussed, but the fact that 9 episodes in and people are still so hung up on some generic isekai boy getting put on a shirt all the way back in episode 1 tells me everything I need to know about the people in this community. To me, if it pisses off the normie dudebros then it must be worth at least checking out lol
May 31, 2022 2:30 AM
Apr 2019
@texasfangirl1999 the fact that something so unique is hated says a lot about how mainstream garbage has completely drowned out the rest of the animes and his proposals. The Anime for straight people has convinced many that the world revolves around them, flattering the young public and their idealistic thoughts, that the girls who treat them badly are actually in love with them for that reason good animes of this season like healer girl and birdie wing have such a bad acceptance here, they just hate animes where the average guy is not the center of attention.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
May 31, 2022 6:51 AM
Jul 2017
Yeahhh seems about right, unfortunately it feels like a lot of anime these days cater purely to the lowest common denominator of the mainstream audience, which is pretty sad to see tbh
May 31, 2022 8:30 AM
Sep 2017
"Hidden gem" lmao. Get the fuck outa here fam. Thus is pure trash. The plot is boring, makes no sense, characters are dull. It has a 6.7 score for a reason, because it's actually trash.
May 31, 2022 9:18 AM
Apr 2019
DekuxUraraka said:
"Hidden gem" lmao. Get the fuck outa here fam. Thus is pure trash. The plot is boring, makes no sense, characters are dull. It has a 6.7 score for a reason, because it's actually trash.

That the plot and the characters seem boring to you is totally subjective, could I tell you that seeing a guy fighting like goku or deku seems boring to me but that you find it entertaining is totally valid, that the plot make no sense is totally false if you haven't paid attention it's your problem

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
May 31, 2022 12:41 PM
Dec 2019
DekuxUraraka said:

You're lying. You're only saying that because it didn't play like a generic isekai
SekirodiealotoftMay 31, 2022 12:46 PM
Jun 2, 2022 2:27 PM

Jul 2021
I’ll be honest I watch Isekai for the self-insert power fantasy, and watching the self-insert character die was like watching myself die so there’s that. Not that it’s a bad thing, I’m not gonna review bomb this because a side character died. But I still feel guilt for Mitsuki for some reason.

However… the characters it gives you to fill in for the self-insert character aren’t all that interesting based on what I’ve seen from some more detailed reviews and what little I watched. Granted this still looks way more interesting than some shows this season, I’ll give it a try.
Jun 3, 2022 5:35 PM

Mar 2019
i felt bad for like 2 minutes after his death but i kinda get over it. I dont understand why people got so attached with him.
Jun 3, 2022 10:33 PM
Sep 2021
James_Marsh said:
Aside from the genders, Menou is straight-up a WH40k Inquisitor and that's a pretty damn popular setting and concept. The Lost ones are equivalent to unsanctioned Alpha Plus grade psykers; they pose a threat of uncontrolled continental destruction.

That said, there are quite a few people who don't like grimdark and find the Imperium too dark to be a sympathetic protagonist faction and don't like main characters who go around killing innocent people for future crimes. So I don't think everyone who dislikes the show dislikes it because of the gender issue/yuri. But I do think it'd be up like a point if Menou were a guy.

But I do think Mitsuki was just very bland and not particularly interesting. Which is okay because he's not supposed to be; his entire purpose in the story is the one shocking reversal where Menou stabs him plus a tiny demonstration of Pure Concepts. He wasn't terrible and if Menou were actually an airheaded underfunded pushy priestess and they went on adventures together that could be a quality story but he's not a one-scene wonder or anything.

Yeah I totally agree also by the way in warhammer 40k inquisitors can be women
orrukJun 3, 2022 10:41 PM
Jun 3, 2022 11:16 PM
Dec 2019
Malufeenho said:
i felt bad for like 2 minutes after his death but i kinda get over it. I dont understand why people got so attached with him.
That's what i want to know. He's boring.
Jun 4, 2022 1:03 AM
Aug 2020
People still remember this guy when most of the people have forgotten about him completely for all the better characters.
Jun 4, 2022 4:02 AM
Sep 2017
Simple. The isekai junkies cant self insert anymore so they bombomed this so hard after the first episode. That's it. Other than that this anime is amazing.

Jun 4, 2022 7:46 AM
May 2015
Mitsuki's death shouldn't be a turning point regarding whether to watch this

I do feel bad for him though.. He had a crappy life and had another chance to make something of himself in another one. Menou doesn't take joy in this..None of the executioners do but it's a necessity

She even flat out states he did nothing wrong and didn't deserve any of this crap but that's how it goes.. Just as the girl Flare killed when she was screwing up an entire town without her even knowing about it
Jun 4, 2022 10:01 PM

Jan 2012
I've learned to ignore the ratings on this website. I'm enjoying the show, but I feel like the LN is probably a lot better, but I do not have time to read it so for now I'll enjoy what the anime.

This may be surprising to newer members, but if this show aired 10 years ago, I suspect the rating would be even lower. The anime community back then was even more spiteful imo.
Jun 6, 2022 2:18 PM

Jul 2016
RayReynolds said:
too much credit they give a show just from killing that poor nobody in Ep1 when have the same old isekai tropes regurgitated here, but with “subverting your expectations”, corrupt churches and exchanging one power fantasy (male wish fulfillment) for another stuff (yuribait lol) they already thinks that their mediocre show is remarkable

do you intentionally have the need to self insert in every show you watch? I'd rather have a cute girl as an mc rather than a bland generic male person

I'm not saying that this show is "good" because it's is "subverting your expectations"; actually I think it is a pretty avarage fantasy show, yet enjoyable. It seems that you can't get over the fact that your random guy is dead.

It's like being mad at fucking Annie from AoT because she killed a fuckton of random scouts in her arc. Who would be mad because some random guy died?!?!
Jun 6, 2022 5:47 PM
Dec 2019
cornflak3 said:
RayReynolds said:
too much credit they give a show just from killing that poor nobody in Ep1 when have the same old isekai tropes regurgitated here, but with “subverting your expectations”, corrupt churches and exchanging one power fantasy (male wish fulfillment) for another stuff (yuribait lol) they already thinks that their mediocre show is remarkable

do you intentionally have the need to self insert in every show you watch? I'd rather have a cute girl as an mc rather than a bland generic male person

I'm not saying that this show is "good" because it's is "subverting your expectations"; actually I think it is a pretty avarage fantasy show, yet enjoyable. It seems that you can't get over the fact that your random guy is dead.

It's like being mad at fucking Annie from AoT because she killed a fuckton of random scouts in her arc. Who would be mad because some random guy died?!?!

They're mad that there isn't any relevant male characters in this. There's even a thread asking about them
Jun 7, 2022 7:27 AM

Feb 2019
RayReynolds said:

I have never said that I want to have a self-insert, I said that this seems to me boring and generic, you do not know how to read.
Jun 7, 2022 11:14 AM
Dec 2019
RayReynolds said:

I have never said that I want to have a self-insert, I said that this seems to me boring and generic, you do not know how to read.
boring and generic like mitsuki. This show is anything but that.
Jun 7, 2022 1:00 PM

Feb 2019
Sekirodiealotoft said:
RayReynolds said:

7 episodes are enough to declare this show is dead direction is boring, animation is bad, story is badly execute and even if i get better ur not gonna carry in watching something thats been crap for more than 7 episodes?
Jun 7, 2022 2:06 PM
Dec 2019
RayReynolds said:
Sekirodiealotoft said:

7 episodes are enough to declare this show is dead direction is boring, animation is bad, story is badly execute and even if i get better ur not gonna carry in watching something thats been crap for more than 7 episodes?
No you're just lying. You never watched it. It's not executed well cause there isn't a male character ofr them to faun over is what i'm getting.
Jun 8, 2022 7:27 PM

Mar 2019
@RayReynolds it seems that you aren’t watching the same show as I am.

The generic animes that you says about always focus 90% of the time on a single character, the typical poor boy-teenager black-hair who becomes OP without any effort despite always emphasizing how much he is trying when it is not true, contradictory and without a good characterization those characters are not more than a blank slate, while here the characters are defined by real personalities; Menou does not try to be an exponent of effort or overcoming there are several different and original topics that your limited understanding cannot process.
G0ldStarkJun 8, 2022 7:33 PM
Jun 9, 2022 3:36 AM
Jul 2020
still waiting for mitsuki to revive and fuck the whole cast
Jun 11, 2022 1:40 AM
Nov 2021
DekuxUraraka said:

Hahaha, only reason you say this is because it isnt a typical boring harem isekai. And you say it have a 6.7 score for a reason when most of the low ratings comes from people like you that got so mad over the random guy getting killed in the first 6 minutes😂
Jun 12, 2022 10:27 AM
Nov 2021
jerbz said:
@MathMols So you really are butthurt that others might share a different opinion and therefore make assumptions about their motivations (“there is NO WAY anyone can have different tastes than me!”). You even said they did the same thing with other shows which destroys your whole point.

@Lab_Rat_0978 You were online when I last replied to you, but you waited hours and hours for the other guy to reply instead of replying directly to me? Damn, you really are afraid of me. And too bad you couldn’t even find a single person complaining about the character in the first episode and just went back to your assumptions.

Where did I ever say anything about having a different taste than me? All I said was you cant say a show is pure trash, boring plot which makes no sense and dull characters after watching 1 episode. You really got so butthurt over me stating facts about your boyfriend/yourself (you still havent answered that question) that you made a whole account just to try and defend him/yourself. But it is almost 100% sure you are the same person, since this account was made shortly after I answered him and also you make comments on the same shows he have given 1/10 ratings after 1 episode.

When a person makes that kind of comment about a show after dropping it in first episode, then it is pretty clear that he got extremely mad about what happened in that first episode. Or he simply has such a big need to feel different from anybody else that he just rate all the popular shows 1/10 and make worthless comment about them, which both situations is quite embaressing to see tbh.
Jun 12, 2022 11:16 AM
Jul 2018
@MathMols Still more assumptions, very sad to see. Your torn butt still makes you create these assumptions.
removed-userJun 23, 2022 6:04 AM
Jun 13, 2022 2:19 PM

Sep 2014
I was curious as well and look at the stats: More 1s then 2s or 3s. This show is definitely getting score bombed. Did some dumb anituber start this shit again because his self insert was killed?

The fact alone we have to talk about Mitsuki even by ep11 really shows there is some truth to it.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 14, 2022 4:01 AM
Dec 2019
Comander-07 said:
I was curious as well and look at the stats: More 1s then 2s or 3s. This show is definitely getting score bombed. Did some dumb anituber start this shit again because his self insert was killed?

The fact alone we have to talk about Mitsuki even by ep11 really shows there is some truth to it.
it wasn't an antituber that hated it. It's just that people on this site can't accept that not every isekai needs a harem mc. Idk it's just weird that anyone got attached to him and is somehow surprised he isn't the main character.
Jun 14, 2022 5:13 AM
Jun 2022
His power was Null(ification of things), and his final magic subtitle was regarding the uncreation and recreation of all things. Why this is portrayed as lesser to the Princess of Persia, who's to say? I personally think it's just one example of inconsistent writing in a show that plainly refuses to answer any questions it poses.
Jun 14, 2022 3:02 PM

Sep 2014
Sekirodiealotoft said:
Comander-07 said:

it wasn't an antituber that hated it. It's just that people on this site can't accept that not every isekai needs a harem mc. Idk it's just weird that anyone got attached to him and is somehow surprised he isn't the main character.
i honestly dont understand people. everyone complains about cardboard MCs and then when you get rid of them they complain too? Its not even a vocal salty minority situation like all those plebs who hate Re Zero or Mushoku Tensei for their quirky MCs, atleast those shows have a high rating.

Are people here really so immature? Are they really parroting this much? I have been on MAL for a long time now so its hard to surprise me, but I genuinely thought the userbase at large was less shitty.

Thats why I was hoping its just some dumb anituber drama again. Its clearly getting brigaded with those 1s breaking the bell curve, otherwise it would be some 7ish show which is good enough for yuri(bait), I mean even Flip Flappers didnt manage a higher score. Ah well its clearly the yuri curse, I guess if Akari was a dude it would be 7.5
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 14, 2022 5:30 PM

Dec 2018
Comander-07 said:

it's weird considering that there are already isekai with female protagonist like kuma bear, slime taoshite and land of deadale.
I already wondered why people are so salty for this series when there are already many animes with only female characters
Jun 14, 2022 5:54 PM

Feb 2017
Idoreview said:
His power was Null(ification of things), and his final magic subtitle was regarding the uncreation and recreation of all things. Why this is portrayed as lesser to the Princess of Persia, who's to say? I personally think it's just one example of inconsistent writing in a show that plainly refuses to answer any questions it poses.

naaahh, not really

the other isekai-ed girl who also gets killed quite easily in episode 1,

her pure concept is ivory/white
but its not the same ivory as hero ivory who killed and sealed the 4 human major errors a thousand years ago

just for your information

in japanese language,
even a single kanji's character can be read in many different ways
and it can also have many different meanings
Lab_Rat_0978Jun 14, 2022 6:12 PM
Jun 14, 2022 5:58 PM

Feb 2017
Fede_5000 said:

it's weird considering that there are already isekai with female protagonist like kuma bear, slime taoshite and land of deadale.
I already wondered why people are so salty for this series when there are already many animes with only female characters

cuz kuma, slime hunter and leadale didnt spill generic hareem isekai mc's blood, they're clean
Jun 14, 2022 6:22 PM
Jun 2022
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
Idoreview said:

naaahh, not really

but its not the same ivory as hero ivory who killed and sealed the 4 human major errors a thousand years ago

in japanese language,

Great, we disagree but haven't established why. I say "This writing is bad because it's inconsistent" and you retort "No, have this barrage of unrelated things."

I honestly don't even remember that encounter happening vividly, it wouldn't strike me as important, but I'll take your word for it being easy and whatnot to kill that character. I don't see how it's relevant to what I said though. Was her power also literally uncreation? If not, my ability to see the relevance is further limited by that.

To the rest: Cool? This is being dubbed. It essentially has official english verbiage now, and that is the way I experienced it.
Jun 14, 2022 7:47 PM

Feb 2017
Idoreview said:
Lab_Rat_0978 said:

naaahh, not really

in japanese language,

Great, we disagree but haven't established why. I say "This writing is bad because it's inconsistent" and you retort "No, have this barrage of unrelated things."

I honestly don't even remember that encounter happening vividly, it wouldn't strike me as important, but I'll take your word for it being easy and whatnot to kill that character. I don't see how it's relevant to what I said though. Was her power also literally uncreation? If not, my ability to see the relevance is further limited by that.

To the rest: Cool? This is being dubbed. It essentially has official english verbiage now, and that is the way I experienced it.

the fact that ivory a thousand years ago and ivory 10 years ago are not the same is a Precedent,

just cuz they both are literally "ivory"
they're not necessarily the same things/pure concepts

do you have no idea what a Precedent is?
why would you think everything I said is unrelated?

its also shown that menou didnt even need to use her scripture to kill "the null" isekai-ed boy,
knifed to the head was more than enough to kill him for good

in her scripture

there are many anti-pure concept spells that are specialized in Purifying pure concepts,
had the boy survived
she would've used it just fine

why didnt menou use it one her first move then?

as we can see also in Episode 1
when archbishop orwell killed the ivory girl 10 years ago,
its slow and flashy

archbishop orwell had to use flare to distract the ivory girl whilst she's casting her anti-pure concept spell
Lab_Rat_0978Jun 14, 2022 7:50 PM
Jun 14, 2022 8:31 PM

Jan 2021
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
Idoreview said:

naaahh, not really

in japanese language,

Just a little correction

Jun 14, 2022 8:39 PM

Feb 2017
Ionliosite2 said:
Lab_Rat_0978 said:

naaahh, not really

in japanese language,

Just a little correction

the anime sub says its ivory, so lets blame the sub lol or myb the one I watched had a shitty sub
Jun 14, 2022 8:47 PM

Jan 2021
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
Ionliosite2 said:

Just a little correction

the anime sub says its ivory, so lets blame the sub lol or myb the one I watched had a shitty sub

Nah, the subs aren't shitty, that's because it says Ivory, the thing is that it isn't it and they kinda made it clear.
Jun 15, 2022 4:55 PM
Dec 2019
Girl kills one kid to prevent him from killing countless more.

Everyone: this anime is edgy try hard garbage. I hate this murderous b----!

Skeleton invades, enslaves, and slaughters people for literally no reason.

Everyone: Overlord is the best anime ever! Momonga is the coolest!
Jun 15, 2022 11:42 PM

Mar 2019
Sekirodiealotoft said:
Girl kills one kid to prevent him from killing countless more.

Everyone: this anime is edgy try hard garbage. I hate this murderous b----!

Skeleton invades, enslaves, and slaughters people for literally no reason.

Everyone: Overlord is the best anime ever! Momonga is the coolest!

I think it's been proven that people support a murderous, bastard protagonist only if he's a boy with which they can self-insert.
Jun 17, 2022 7:48 AM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
Thread cleaned, please refrain from starting off-topic discussions and keep things civil.
Jun 19, 2022 12:45 AM

Mar 2019
That kid was dangerous. The first thing he thought when acquired his power was "now, no one will get in my way..." . Yeah, i would knife him in the head too, this idiot would probably create a giant black hole in the planet.
Jun 19, 2022 1:33 AM

Nov 2016
Malufeenho said:
That kid was dangerous. The first thing he thought when acquired his power was "now, no one will get in my way..." . Yeah, i would knife him in the head too, this idiot would probably create a giant black hole in the planet.

if isekai fans can be glad he came back... as crafting material kukukuku

it can be said that he will always live as human parts inside Manon 🤣
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» This Anime deserves a 2nd season!!

MarekPPP - Aug 31

10 by zIlverKitsune »»
Oct 6, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2022

330 by LycorAxis »»
Sep 23, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

132 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 1:40 PM

» This Anime doesn't deserve to get a new season!!

Rezelix112 - Jul 20

15 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

136 by AW_Flister »»
Aug 9, 6:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.